• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Widjaja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• i cant register. it says its already registered. but when i try to login with the gmail, it wont.
    redundency is there.
    i reinstalled the os and installed live separately. now the damned thing says that this was already used to register another account. i think its talking about the gmail account which i used before, but i deleted that account as the game didint show up then. do you have any email where i can get some support and rant a little?
    Hey man , No good you had to leave uni and the pills. Hope you get rid of the pills real soon. I am still alive and well. Not doing too much. Thinking about getting back into design though.
    I started Playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat before. AA is a killer on that game. I like the way it performs on all of my games bar that. I am yet to install Crysis to see what it looks like now I may even be able to run it haha. I love what ATI have done now with eyefinity 3 screens here I come!! but yeah I can remember only dreaming of having the power to drive a bigscreen. :D
    Not much mate. Still out of werk looking after our daughter. She is due to have her trachy taken out soon so hopefully that goes good. Good luck with the AMD rig. Check out my system specs dude.... :D
    I going good mate got back to work after holidays last week plenty of rest and relaxation the way i like it. Just chilling as always. :D
    I already have a xigmatek dark night but it only has the lga775 retention backplate. the newer backplates are reversable one side for 775 and the other for i7.
    That sucks about the expo, I have never been a fan of MSI Boards:p

My latest order
    Xigmatek Crossbow ACK-17361 Backplate
    Intel Core i7 920
    Patriot PC3-12800 3x2GB DDR3 PVT36G1600LLK
    Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5
    (rockout)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…