• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Sasqui
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Heatware System Specs About

• Here's how I do things for Microcenter. Base [(microcenter cost)1.06]+shipping based on full boxed CPU or CPU with box (opened, flattened, but not used) and no HSF. If you choose to go with a 3570k I have one which has had about 3 months of use and it would be slightly less expensive than the retail Microcenter.
    LOL, just saw your message... have to click on the link when I'm NOT at work!
    ----------
    LOL! "That's not my dog" I got that from a pic - the dog was looking at a mean little lapdog with that surprised and puzzled look on it's face.
    ----------
    Yeah. Really cool. Very human-like.
    Hey dude, I thought you were in Hillsborough or something, been a while. What kind of work do you do?
    LOL! "That's not my dog" I got that from a pic - the dog was looking at a mean little lapdog with that surprised and puzzled look on it's face.
    Hey Solaris - I haven't logged on for a while... yea, I'm at Autodesk and live near St. Anselms. Where are you at?
    sasqui were are you?! i need to hang with you some time i live like 20min away! i want to see your rig...hell iv proabably drove by your house at some point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…