• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Soundgraph iMON VFD

Darksaber

Senior Editor & Case Reviewer
Staff member
System Name Meshlicious Monster
Processor Intel Core i5-10600T
Motherboard MSI Z490I Unify
Cooling NZXT Kraken Z53 with 2x Noctua Redux 1300 RPM PWM fans
Memory ADATA 16 GB 3200 Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
Storage TeamGroup 1TB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Asus ProArt 27" 1440P, 75Hz
Case ssupd Meshlicious with mesh side panels
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion 660 W Platinum ATX
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Wireless
Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Home
The Soundgraph iMON VFD is the perfect accessory to turn your normal PC into a HTPC. The set is made of a bright and responsive VFD with an integrated volume control and large infrared remote control. Soundgraph has produced a solid gadget and has thought out an ingenious installation system. The software is incredibly easy to set up and use. The remote enables total control over the PC, while the VFD displays much more than just song titles and PC information.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:

bigreddog

Great review! out of curiousity... does the Graphic EQ work only when you play music/watch movies? Or does it also work with games and such? Also, what other system info does it display? Thanks in advance.

egarrard

I just wanted to say I loved the interview so much I had to join and say thanks! I've had a X-QPACK for the past 3 years and I have been looking for something to build a new computer in but I haven't found ANYTHING that beats it. However, your interview pointed out something it was missing. Who needs a new HTPC-oriented case when the iMON VFD completes the X-QPACK? My only worry is getting the Zalman HDD cooler in the same (top) slot with it. Oh well, I've got 6 hard drives, an DVD burner, and a floppy drive in there, so I'll figure something out. :cool:

Anyway, thanks for the great review!