• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer and Riot Games Launch League of Legends Collectors' Edition Products

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, today announced a partnership with Riot Games to produce official Collector's Edition peripherals for League of Legends, the world's premiere PC gaming title.

As the only mouse on the planet optimized for Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) gaming, the Razer Naga Hex features six large, mechanical thumb buttons and a custom League of Legends logo and detailed rune script on its scroll wheel. Gamers can pair the mouse with a League of Legends-branded Razer Goliathus mouse mat designed to enhance swift movements during the fast-paced lane wars across the Summoner's Rift. Both products come with an in-box code to unlock one of the game's champions and skin, and they are now available from here.

"We're ecstatic to be able to bring to market peripherals that are custom-designed for domination in the most competitive e-Sports title today," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "Partnering with Riot Games is a step forward for hard-core PC gamers everywhere. We have been strong supporters of the League of Legends scene since its inception and continue to sponsor some of the world's top teams."

Razer currently sponsors defending World Champions Taipei Assassins, as well as Counter Logic Gaming, Evil Geniuses, and Korean power-houseKTRolster, making Razer the peripheral brand of choice by most in the professional gaming circuit.

With 32 million active monthly players online, League of Legends has taken the PC gaming world by storm. In terms of hours-played-per-month, League of Legends is the most played video game in the world today.

*In-box codes available in North America, Europe and China. To redeem code, visit this page.

About the Razer Naga Hex League of Legends Collector's Edition:
Gear up with the right items and dive into combat fearlessly with the Razer Naga Hex League of Legends Collector's Edition MOBA and action-RPG gaming mouse. In place of the award-winning 12-button thumb grid MMO gamers have come to love with the Razer Naga, the Razer Naga Hex features 6 large thumb buttons optimized specifically for MOBA and action-RPG user interfaces. Spells, abilities, and items from these games can be mapped directly onto the 6 thumb buttons for extraordinary game control.

Validated with some of the top MOBA pro-gamers in the world, the Razer Naga Hex's 6 thumb buttons are constructed with a mechanical key infrastructure to provide faster key actuation. This allows you to attack quicker than enemies, which can make all the difference in high-pressure battle arenas.

Price: U.S. $89.99 / EU €89.99

Availability:
  • Razerzone.com - Now
  • Worldwide - March 2013
Product features:
  • 6 MOBA/action-RPG optimized mechanical thumb buttons
  • 11 total programmable buttons
  • Special switches in buttons for 250 clicks-per-minute
  • 10 million click life cycle
  • Ergonomic curved design
  • Razer Synapse 2.0
  • 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
  • 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response time
  • Approximate size : 116 mm / 4.57 in. (l) x 78 mm / 3.07 in. (w) x 42 mm / 1.65 in. (h)
  • Approximate weight: 134 g / 0.30 lbs.
For more information about the Razer Naga Hex League of Legends Collector's Edition, please visit the product page.

About the Razer Goliathus League of Legends Collector's Edition:
The Razer Goliathus League of Legends Collector's Edition gaming mouse mat is engineered to exceed the exacting demands of the world's top professional gamers. Its slick speed-enhancing surface blends high acceleration with razor-sharp responsiveness to give gamers the fastest, smoothest glide while maintaining lane domination.

Price: U.S. $19.99 / EU €19.99

Availability:
  • Razerzone.com - Now
  • Worldwide - March 2013
Product features:
  • Slick cloth weave for unbridled speed
  • Anti-fraying stitched frame extends mat durability
  • Pixel-precise targeting and tracking
  • Rubber base for a secure grip on smooth surfaces
  • Approximate size : 355 mm / 13.98 in. (l) x 254 mm / 10 in. (w) x 3mm / 0.12 in. (h)
  • Approximate weight: 188 g / 0.41 lbs
For more information about the Razer Naga Goliathus League of Legends Collector's Edition, please visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name my box
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi x470 Ultimate
Cooling NZXT Kraken x72
Memory 2×16GiB @ 3200MHz, some Corsair RGB led meme crap
Video Card(s) AMD [ASUS ROG STRIX] Radeon RX Vega64 [OC Edition]
Storage Samsung 970 Pro && 2× Seagate IronWolf Pro 4TB in Raid 1
Display(s) Asus VG278H + Asus VH226H
Case Fractal Design Define R6 Black TG
Audio Device(s) Using optical S/PDIF output lol
Power Supply Corsair AX1200i
Mouse Razer Naga Epic
Keyboard Keychron Q1
Software Funtoo Linux
Benchmark Scores 217634.24 BogoMIPS
Cue fanboys stoning them to even-more-richness with fat wads of cash.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
As a LoL player I would not find this mouse useful at all. Not even for serious tournament to play. Nobody gets all 6 item slots filled with active effect, rendering those buttons on the mouse obsolete.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Nothing new here,

Its just a re-purposed Naga which i would think isnt the most comfortable mouse given its plethora of side buttons youre supposed to press with your thumb. who actually uses them?? I bind two of the side buttons for GW 1&2 on my G500 and the other macro's go on my K90 - thats if i HAVE any macros

As for the mouse pads, they are nothing special. maybe the hardest of hardcore LoL fans might shed a tear and purchase one when they become available otherwise they are too OTT for the average gamer. I love BF3 and ARMA II but you dont see me getting an BF3 or ARMA II mouse pad, PC case or any of that other junk used to market and promote the game.

System Name my box
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi x470 Ultimate
Cooling NZXT Kraken x72
Memory 2×16GiB @ 3200MHz, some Corsair RGB led meme crap
Video Card(s) AMD [ASUS ROG STRIX] Radeon RX Vega64 [OC Edition]
Storage Samsung 970 Pro && 2× Seagate IronWolf Pro 4TB in Raid 1
Display(s) Asus VG278H + Asus VH226H
Case Fractal Design Define R6 Black TG
Audio Device(s) Using optical S/PDIF output lol
Power Supply Corsair AX1200i
Mouse Razer Naga Epic
Keyboard Keychron Q1
Software Funtoo Linux
Benchmark Scores 217634.24 BogoMIPS
Nothing new here,

Its just a re-purposed Naga which i would think isnt the most comfortable mouse given its plethora of side buttons youre supposed to press with your thumb. who actually uses them??

I have a Naga Epic, yet manage to make use of all the buttons even when not playing any MMORPG sh*t. Not to mention - bought it to use with a shooter.
To me, the "naga hex" one is a dumbed down && useless version of vanilla Naga. Naga Hex just has too little side buttons for them to be truly useful in quite a few game (again - not talking about MMORPGs). MOBA is the only thing where it can be useful. Meanwhile, a skilled vanilla Naga user can map twice as much shit to use for MOBA games, along with having the usefulness of 12 side-buttons in other games.

To those who start screaming that having 12 buttons on the side is useless, tell that to my free left hand which can be used to munch on a delicious sammich while fully controlling a game by using only my mouse with the right hand for everything Like a Boss™.