• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Habey Announces BIS-3922 Fanless ICEFIN

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
The BIS-3922 is an expanded Fanless 3rd Generation Intel Quad Core i7 Ivy Bridge System featuring Habey USA's proprietary ICEFIN design. Improving our tried-and-true system, BIS-6922, the new BIS-3922 offers more I/O for even more applications and solutions. The BIS-3922 is designed to allow bottom access to a 3.5" HDD bay, mSATA slot (mini-PCIE) and RAM slot for easy installation and maintenance. The system also features 6 DB9 COM ports on the front panel, one of which is a dedicated RS-422/485.

Habey's proprietary ICEFIN design ensures maximum heat dissipation and a true fanless system. The technology was tested and reviewed by Anandtech on our BIS-6922 system and the same technology is integrated into the new BIS-3922. In addition, there are no vent holes to further extend the life of the system by protecting the system from dust build up. Built with the Intel QM77 chipset, this system is compatible with the 3rd generation Ivy Bridge Core processors. Whatever the application, be it automation, digital signage, network security, point of sale, transportation or even digital surveillance, this high performance fanlesss Intel 3rd Gen Quad-Core i7 Ivy Bridge Dual NIC system is designed to be reliable, secure and easy to manage. Click Here for pricing or questions.

BIS 3922 Features
  • HM77 chipset supports 3rd generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors
  • Dual Gigabit Etherenet Ports
  • HDMI + VGA + LVDS Display Interfaces
  • One mini-PCIe and one mSATA expansion
  • 3.5" SBC small form factor
  • Six COM ports with one support RS-232/422/485

View at TechPowerUp Main Site