• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Malwarebytes team releases Beta 3.0, 2 resolve Win10 rootkit based crashes 4 insiders.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
I submitted yet another complaint to MBAM support team a few days back, regarding more of these delightful "BSOD's" I get Every time MBAM reaches its "rootkit" portion of Scanning. I got the following response.....

Hello jboydgolfer. Welcome to Malwarebytes support, my name is ******** and I’ll be assisting you today.

We have a known compatibility issue with some build of Windows 10 Insider preview. You can read more details from https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/190906-windows-10-insider-preview-and-compatibility-assistant/

While our developers work with Microsoft in order to find a solution, as a workaround I would suggest that you try to install our latest Beta version 3.0 that has proven to install easily also on Windows Insider preview builds.

Find the announcement, information and the download link at: HERE IS THE LINK TO THE BETA RESOLUTION
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/top...s-30-a-next-generation-antivirus-replacement/

Please let me know if this resolves your problem or if I can assist you further.

If you are still willing to get a refund for your purchase please let me know and I will proceed to do it.

^^^^he was willing to refund my key purchases O_O ^^ not bad IMO

Best Regards,

I created another thread regarding this matter, which was closed becasue the problem SEEMED to have been resolved, but since it has reappeared, and MBAM has linked me a Proven solution, i thought it was the only proper course of action to share this new updated resolution with my fellow TPU members, and other concerned MBAM customers....I hope it provides You with the same success it gave me. regards.