• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Rosewill Debuts the RK-9300 Mechanical Keyboard

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
Adding to its mechanical keyboard line-up, Rosewill has just announced availability of the RK-9300 Mechanical Keyboard, which sports two choices of Cherry MX Blue or Brown switches to sate your particular tastes. The RK-9300 has a more subdued look than most other recent mechanical keyboards we've seen, and sheds full RGB lighting for a more professional look, as well as additional cost-savings for the customer. However, that isn't to say it doesn't sport some sort of lighting: it features blue LEDs, with three lighting modes available (full keyboard, with a breathing mode and four variable levels of brightness; numerical pad only; WASD and arrow keys only).

The keyboard features an all-black design, with an aluminum top panel that extends out and down at a slight angle. The upper right side of the keyboard features the usual notification lights, and the F keys double as media and volume controls, including brightness, Windows lock, and more. It also features n-key rollover, though there is no macro support (and no accompanying software). The two versions of the RK-9300 list for $99, but both are available for $85 on Amazon (Blue switches and Brown switches) and Newegg (Blue switches and Brown switches).

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Rainbow
Processor Intel Core i7 8700k
Motherboard MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC
Cooling Corsair H115i, 2x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM
Memory G. Skill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity
Storage 2x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | 2xHGST Deskstar 4TB 7.2K
Display(s) Samsung C27HG70
Case Xigmatek Aquila
Power Supply Seasonic 760W SS-760XP
Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 4 trillion points in GmailMark, over 144 FPS 2K Facebook Scrolling (Extreme Quality preset)
I have their old RGB80. Physically, it's been pretty great. Only qualm I have with it is the software and the unfulfilled promises of updating the RGB lighting software to something that's usable (you can either have a working Windows key and pink backlighting or no Windows key and any RGB color you'd like, which I hear they promised to fix).

System Name Steam Deck LCD
Processor AMD Van Gogh 4-Core 8-Threads
Motherboard Stock
Cooling Stock + MX4 Thermal Paste
Memory 16GB DDR5 5500
Video Card(s) AMD Van Gogh 8 CUs
Storage 512GB NVMe + 512GB MicroSD
Display(s) 7" 800p | LG 34" Ultrawide + 27" both 75Hz | 58" UHD TV
Case Stock + Airflow Backplate (5C less and a lot less noise)
Audio Device(s) Jabra Elite 65T Bluetooth Headphones | 50W Sound Bar
Power Supply Stock
Mouse Logitech MX-Master 3 Bluetooth | PS4 controller (because gyro)
Keyboard Logitech MX-Keys Bluetooth
Software SteamOS
They should go with a more subtle logo, maybe engraved or smth like that. Other than that looks good.