• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ACGAM AG6X Mechanical Keyboard

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
ACGAM is a new company aiming to make a big name for itself with the AG6X keyboard, a small 60% form factor keyboard. Featuring well-thought-out programming, onboard customization for controls and backlighting, a software driver that adds to the user experience, and excellent value for money, this is a keyboard you should definitely check out.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:
another mini usb / usb plug sticking out like a sore thumb . that should be under the thumbs down [opinion] bump or snatch it wrong and you may be looking for another keyboard - they should be all tucked away in a safe spot like to help prevent that kinda damage

''One-year warranty is short '' ya they know you could easy snap that off at the PCB and its toast . back to newegg and go with one that has that connection protected

geekenthusiast

I bought their ACGAM AG-109R mechanical keyboard with RGB backlight, the light effect is amazing, and macro function is really good for games. AG6X is compact and lightweight, would like to try after read the review, thanks. : )

i'll try anything out, but its them little things like above that shy's me away . kinda one of them been there done that once but not twice things . I just don't get how a 10keyless is practical ? I use the lopped off keys a lot here ,but that's just me . like how I hold for gaming I use the arrows far more then the wasd keys for movement and the number pad keys for whatever like reload and boost and so on , then needing numbers or doing math ? hows that done with the numberpad part missing ? I guess to each his own on whats liked and used .

in a way I would feel I got shorted ..lol.. like is this all I got ?? where's the rest of the keyboard ? I need the full 4 -4ths not just 3/4 ...lol.... I feel jiped .

geekenthusiast

Depends on when you choose to use it, this one is really portable, and light weight, and keys if you do not need to arrow everytime while doing math, actually the programmable keys can resolve most of the problems, to me : )