• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ROCCAT Kone AIMO

ROCCAT introduced their amazing Living Light system for three of their products at CES 2018, and the Kone AIMO is one of them. Of course, lighting alone can't make a good mouse, but when it's wired up with a high-end optical sensor, 50 million click-rated Omron gaming switches, and an extremely good build quality, it can surely turn out great.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool review, interesting lil' animal.

No word that this is a German company... I remember when this was a big plus... It shows in the professional design, no idea if it is also made to last...

Disagree. There is a obvious difference between horrible or acceptable Asian and horrible or acceptable German... Every night I dream of motherboard manuals made in Germany. (Won't happen, i know, LOL)
And you can't read. ;)

Cool review, interesting lil' animal.

No word that this is a German company... I remember when this was a big plus... It shows in the professional design, no idea if it is also made to last...
Not all Germany-based peripherial companies have this kind of precision when it comes to build quality tbh. ROCCAT is great though, I did not encounter a single rattling/squeaking/any other faulty product of theirs.