• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cougar Revenger S

Cougar surely knows how to upgrade properly. A great example for this is the Minos X5 I reviewed in the past. This time around, the Revenger S is on my plate, an updated version of the Revenger; PMW3360 top optical sensor, RGB lighting, high quality main switches—the recipe is there for a truly great mouse.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review.
I concur side button issues. A little too stiff IMO, should be clicky with a short travel.

I like it ,but got to wonder how much space is for your thumb on the mouse body below the side buttons ? can you place yout thumb with good grip with out touching them or is it you r mindful not to grip fully or you may click when you really did not need or want to ?

when you got big think fingers thats a thing this mouse I use now got good room and I have to lift my thumb to the side buttons with out my thumb ever resting on one or all of them / no accidental firing of a rocket or grenades ,ect kinda a thing

I like it ,but got to wonder how much space is for your thumb on the mouse body below the side buttons ? can you place yout thumb with good grip with out touching them or is it you r mindful not to grip fully or you may click when you really did not need or want to ?

when you got big think fingers thats a thing this mouse I use now got good room and I have to lift my thumb to the side buttons with out my thumb ever resting on one or all of them / no accidental firing of a rocket or grenades ,ect kinda a thing
I think there is plenty of room, but of course this depends on the user. Can't tell for sure, need to try it yourself. :)

Hello! I have Revenger S with half dead middle click. Can anybody say what model of tactile switch is installed in this mouse or suggest better switch?