• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Endgame Gear XM1

Endgame Gear is a new brand in the gaming peripherals market, but they certainly aren't rookies. Their first gaming mouse, the XM1, has a symmetrical shape and features a PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor, Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks, a very lightweight shell, and exceptionally fast click response times.

Show full review

Last edited:

sentientCode

I liked the non-RGB version of this exact mouse for 9 months until the connection went faulty. Customer support pressures their buyer into a DIY fix instead of first offering their service. Furthermore, despite sending personal information and my invoice on the initial emails, I was asked to relist everything over again and told I could not get service for the issue without first providing video proof that the connection is faulty.

The lost connection happens often while using the mouse, but this is an unnecessary and undue burden on the customer when customer support has an entire FAQ section dedicated to the issue. Shouldn't I be able to just open an RMA without having to provide video evidence? Extremely concerning, especially because this is such a common problem with the product.