• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Monoprice Monolith M-TWE Wireless Earphones + SoundID

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Monoprice pushes into the prosumer audio market with its Monolith product lineup aiming for high-end audio at a lower price. Today, we take a look at its first true wireless earphones, the Monolith M-TWE boasting hybrid noise cancellation on top of native SoundID support for personalized audio profiles.

Show full review

It's a shame companies still can't get it right, seems like something very simple these days. I've been wanting to replace my Jabra Elite Sports for quite some time now but haven't found anything that ticks all the boxes.

sooper8

I have owned these for over a year. You are correct that these do not hold up well to a ATH-ANC300TW on spec but lets look them again when the Monoprice cost half as much.

I a readily able to get 6-7+ hours of playback with ANC without a recharge. I typically have the volume at between 40-60% when listening to music or on a voice call.

Regarding the bluetooth hiss, never heard it using my OnePlus 8 Pro. You are correct they only support aptx not aptx HD but at a $99* price point this is a push for me.

I also own a set of Jabra 75T to compare for overall sound quality. Before SoundID setup, I would agree that they are boring at best. After tuning to my preferences, I am quite satisfied. Not disputing the low power asic compared to the driver size where there are some gaps in reproduction but again ...$99*.

*These go on sale for $99 for what feels like ever other month.