1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

2D clocks on HD5770 .

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by trickson, Jun 16, 2010.

1. trickson

trickson OH, I have such a headache

Thanks Received:
    I really could use some help . I have been looking since I get this card for a way to set the 2D clocks to the same as the 3D clocks . I took out the drivers and the Cat control panel I installed just the video card drivers with out control panel and installed MSI after burner now I could use some help getting this done . Thank you all in advance .

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Just set the 3d clocks to what you want in Afterburner, then make Afterburner start-up with windows. If you want to run "stock" 3d clocks just OC by 1mhz w/ AB. Once Afterburner has control of the clocks it will stay there. Why do you want to run 3d clocks all of the time? I might have a better solution for you. :)

trickson says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  3. trickson

Thanks Received:
    sweet I will try this out .

OK now my 2D clocks are running ( thank you ) @ 400 / 1200 great this is just what I wanted ( less flickering on my screen now ) Thank You !

:respect::respect::respect::respect:

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. OnBoard

OnBoard New Member

Thanks Received:
    Or you could just plug in another display and you get those clock constantly :) Same thing if you use DVI-VGA adapter and plug the VGA input of your monitor there :p (and then expand desktop)

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. trickson

Thanks Received:
    For some reason when I try to plug in my Philips T.V. into the DVI port in the back it will not work . I have tried every thing to get it to work but it will not so a second monitor is not the option I have .

10 Year Member at TPU