1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

2k9 pc style

Discussion in 'Games' started by waspman3, Aug 13, 2009.

1. waspman3

waspman3

Thanks Received:
    Ok so I'm like playing this game a lot now that my graphics cards been updated signifigantly and the graphics are awesome but my question is this. Is it that hard to beat this game? I'm like 2-10 now at times gets frustrating. Pitcher seems to throw ball away to often,1st baseman's not always on the base or he's pulled his foot more than usual. It's a great game but man oh man my pitching staff is taking a beating while to offense is pretty darn good just can't score quite enough runs. 2 of my main pitchers,Wainwright and Carpenter are both on disabled list so what do I have to do to pull 2 guys up from the minors? Can't be going to Free Agency all the time. Just some tips and ideas would be helpful,thanks guys. Still can't wait to get that new NHL2010 coming out next month though.

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. k0rn_h0li0 New Member

Thanks Received:
    wow a pc version. the 360 one is almost the same but they need to fix the post-ups and whatnot.

i'm not a big fan of 2k9 i just hear my friends shouting at each other or at their players. (screen)

haha but yeah 2k10 and NHL FtW.

2-10 is pretty bad IMO

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. waspman3

waspman3

Thanks Received:
    No doubt. Yeah have you seen the trailers about the new nhl2010? Looks sick. I usually will do the franchise on these games but just might do the GM so I can partake in the drafts and all that. If I do that can I still play the game?

10 Year Member at TPU