1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FT] 4870 512 + cash for 4890 Or Mobo for 4890

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Sonido, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Sonido

Sonido New Member

Heatware:
    5 0 0 
    Thanks Received:
    4870 512 + cash for 4890 Or Mobo for 4890 (High Res pics)

I currently have a 4870 in incredible condition. It has all the accessories still in the sealed bag and the original box both in mint condition. I would like to trade for a 4890. I will give the retail box with all it comes with plus $. It also hasn't been registered, so you can register for the warranty yourself. I keep my equipment in great condition at all times. It has never been OC'd, nor has it ever been in a hot environment for any extended period of time. I will, however, keep the accessories if you aren't able to provide the ones for the 4890. It would be best for just a card to card trade.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Or..

I could trade a like new, fresh from RMA mobo. I have an Intel DG33TL. The only reason I don't list this as a new part is because it's out of the box. I haven't played with it. I RMA'd it for good measure. One of the best mobo's for an HTPC or even a regular build for moderate gaming. It has features most mATX motherboard don't have. From the RMA, I haven't even touched it. I know it works, though. Intel wouldn't of sent it back non-working. If you want the mobo, the card must be brand or like new. It has the retail box, which is in perfect condition, with all the accessories including the backplate. I will be more than happy to test it for a serious buyer/trader.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  2. Sonido

Sonido New Member

Heatware:
    5 0 0 
    Thanks Received:
    Bump

3. stinger608

stinger608 Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder

Thanks Received:
    Would you sell the card outright? If so, how much?

Crunching for Team TPU
  4. Sonido

Sonido New Member

Heatware:
    5 0 0 
    Thanks Received:
    Sorry. It's currently my main card. That's why I offered it as a trade.