• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Aquabay M3

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
Thermaltake's Aquabay M3 watercooling reservoir is mounted in one 5.25" drive bay. It has a water level indicator and comes with all accessories required for installation. It was designed to go with Thermaltake's watercooling, but works with other systems as well. Its incredible price of about $25 makes it a great accessory for watercooling owners.

Show full review

Last edited:

sumasage

Processor Opteron 170 Dual Core
Motherboard DFI LANParty UT nF4 SLi-DR
Cooling Stock
Memory 1GB OCZ EL Platium Rev 2 DDR400 PC3200
Video Card(s) BFG nVida 7800 GT OC (256MB)
Storage 320GB
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi
Power Supply Antec TruePower II 550W
Software M$ Win XP Pro
i am looking for a water cooling set that is not too expensive. I really hate to have air cooling in my system because of dust buildup problem. Would the M1 or M3 be a good way to go since they are cheap and i'm not looking to over clock? Would this provide the same cooling (temp) as a ~$50 heat sink? Thanks.

P.S great review

Urlyin

I still do pencil mods
sumasage said:
i am looking for a water cooling set that is not too expensive. I really hate to have air cooling in my system because of dust buildup problem. Would the M1 or M3 be a good way to go since they are cheap and i'm not looking to over clock? Would this provide the same cooling (temp) as a ~$50 heat sink? Thanks.

P.S great review

Sumasage ... if you don't plan to oc then the Big Water would be a nice start to get your feet wet ... it cools slightly 2c to 3c better than air and TT has a new kit with the M3 added with the Big water kit... kits are nice but building your own is still the best way to go, once you go H20 .... :D