• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sleek-Audio SA6 Earphones

Sleek-Audio SA6 is the name of a brand new pair of earphones with customizable performance. The earphones feature both a treble and bass tuning system that allows the user to alter the audio performance according to their needs and preferences. This is not done via electronics as one might expect, but by physically replacing parts of the earphone.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:

SirCanealot

Hi.

Can anyone comment on the Sleek-Audio's ability to block out outside noise?

I vagully read one review that stated that they did not block out much noise. I'm coming off a pair of Seinheizer CX300s that blocked out a far amount of noise, but I wouldn't really like to get a headphone that blocks out much less noise. I'm going to be going on a very long flight fairly soon, and I don't want a headphone that will not block out the sound of the engines very well (flying with the CX300s was a dream!)

These headphones really interest me right now, but I wanted to get some more opinions on how much noise they block out.

Can anyone comment?

Thanks a bunch!

They block out more noise than the CX300s. In terms of noise attenuation they are a bit better than my Westone UM2s which are rated at -26 dB. So a rough estimate would be around -26 to -30 dB.

SirCanealot

Thats great, thanks!

These headphones are highly interesting. I've ordered some more CX300s for the time being (can't beat them at the price), but I'm really sitting here at work drooling at the Sleek phones :)

Think you've just helped poked a £130 hole in my bank account ;)

konnyoyo

Would you know by any chance how this would compare to the Q-jays, Phonak Audéo PFE, or the Future Sonics Atrio M5?