• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

60fps in Movies with GPU's Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name Dell Workstation t5810
Processor Xeon CPU's E5-2683 v4 Broadwell-E Technology
Motherboard Broadwell-E X99
Cooling Default fan System Level 3
Memory 48GB DDR4
Video Card(s) ASRock Vega 56 8GB
Storage 4 External SSD, 4 External HDD
Display(s) HP 27m LCD
Case Dell Precision 7810 Case
Audio Device(s) RealTek High Definition
Power Supply 825 Watts PSU
Mouse Soundless Black Quiet Mouse
Keyboard Dell Black
Software Windows Pro 10 x64
So I have been asking around, but feel like I'm not getting an accurate clarification on some things, i need to know before i buy my next GPU. I'm tying to decide on a RTX A4000 or WX 8200 or WX 9100, was going to buy a Radeon Pro W5700 lol, but no point considering it doesn't have AMD fluid motion features.

So i went back using an older card(wx7100) and I'm using AMD Fluid motion, now that i have that enable, i don't even want to use my 5000 and 6000 series card anymore hahaa. Downside to not using my 6000 card, can't play newer games anymore atm. Anyways, i heard that FSr3 is coming in future drivers and the 5000/6000 cards will have that and that FSr3 is a replacement for AMD Fluid motion so we can watch movies in 60fps.

So my question is about Nvidia cards, what cards from Nvidia has something similar to AMD fluid motion that we can enable from their control panel to turn on 60fps in movies?

Also i was told that Vega 56 and vega 64 has amd fluid motion for those cards, is that true?

Also using my 5000 or 6000 cards, when i use Cyberlink DVD and Splash Video which has Motion2 60fps and TrueTheather the quality looks great and movies looks' good in 60fps, but i notice using the WX 7100 card with AMD fluid motion, everything looks way better using motion2 and really looks better using cyberlink truetheater. Having Fluid motion enable just makes everything look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.