1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] 775 Motherboards Gigabyte P35-DSP & ASUS P5E Deluxe (Rampage Formula)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by closer, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. closer New Member

Heatware:
    42 0 0 
    Thanks Received:
    [SOLD] 775 Motherboards

SOLD

For sale are two solid ATI Crossfire capable feature full highly overclockable 775 / DDR2 motherboards.
    These Items were stored in a smoke and pet free environment, are in mint condition, and are tested fully working.

Let me know if you need any specific pictures of ANY portion of the boards.

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P (Intel P35):

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5914/p18250129.jpg

• This board comes with printed setup guide, I/O plate, and original retail box. Additional cables available on request.
    • This board supports all 775 processors including the newest 45NM / FSB 1333 Core 2 Quad processors.
    • This board has all solid capacitors, ferrite chokes, and Low RDS(ON) MOSFET, and a six phase power design built for overclock ability, durability, and reliability similar to the GA-EP45-UD3P.

ASUS P5E Deluxe (Intel X48):

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7514/p18250119.jpg

• This board is literally the same board as the ASUS Rampage Formula minus an extra network interface and some fan headers. In fact it can be easily flashed into a fully featured Rampage Formula with all its BIOS features. It's comparable if not better than the Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P in terms of overclock ability (has better voltage options for one) and has twice the number of PCI-E lanes for Crossfire support (X16/X16).
    • This board was used with a water cooling setup that has already been sold. Unfortunately it does not include the factory NB/SB heatsink so you MUST find your own cooling solution for the NB/SB. If you plan to overclock this board you should consider investing in something similar anyway,
    • This board comes with external audio riser, printed manual, I/O plate, software disc, optional fan, hard drive cable, floppy drive cable, original retail box. Additional cables available on request.
    • This board supports all 775 processors including the newest 45NM / FSB 1333 Core 2 Quad processors.
    • This board has all solid capacitors, ferrite chokes, Low RDS(ON) MOSFET, an eight phase VRM design and a dual phase DIMM design built for overclock ability, durability, and reliability.

Asking For:

GIGABYTE Board: SOLD (65$ Shipped)
    ASUS Board: SOLD (105$ Shipped)

I have a personal PP account and thus can accept only non-CC verified PP funds.
    I also accept payment through USPS Money Orders within the US or Canada Post Money Order in US currency from Canada.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  2. closer New Member

Heatware:
    42 0 0 
    Thanks Received:
    Bump

3. closer New Member

Heatware:
    42 0 0 
    Thanks Received:
    Bump

4. closer New Member