• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

80°C on RTX 2080

Good morning everyone,

First I say a big thanks, for all your answers, and the high availability of members.

So I have to add that my case is still opened, and the cupboard is opened on the back, letting the hot air go out without any problems.

I've played Prey last night for 2 hours, and the GPU temp falled arround 70°C. Maybe thats because I enable the tension control on afterburner ...

To answer to rtwjunkie, I cannot see what your talking about, I don't see fan tab ... I can switch to many differents skin, but any fan control. I reach users' profile, but I don't understand what can I do. For information, my afterburner is v4.5.0.12819.

So I read eidairaman1 link, and I update my nvidia driver. Stange thing is that I haven't nvidia update, I have to do it by myself ...

Thanks Arjai, I think if further tests don't work, I will add more fan for intake.

micropage7

1- the GC is very hot when i touch it in game
2- I feel really the hot air out,up and back my cupboard. really out of my cupboard.
3- the PC is brand new, so no dust
4- yeah thermal paste is not good enough, but CPU is not my main problem
5- all fans are working, one is drived by MOBO, with curves in fonction of temp, and intake/outake fans are controlled by the case, and working as well
6- I will check if something changed, I'll play right now to see
7- I stay arround, so I can have advises, and practice my english btw ( I'm french )

1st edit
=====================================================================================================================================================================
85C.jpg

=====================================================================================================================================================================
2nd edit : thats not better, it's amazing that civ VI is so heavy !!
3rd edit :
ok guys !! with afterburner beta, i can manage GPU fan, and when it stay a 100% its stay bellow 65°C, but it's noisy, now i need to set the curve to get something raisonnable =)

Last edited:
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Good morning everyone,

First I say a big thanks, for all your answers, and the high availability of members.

So I have to add that my case is still opened, and the cupboard is opened on the back, letting the hot air go out without any problems.

I've played Prey last night for 2 hours, and the GPU temp falled arround 70°C. Maybe thats because I enable the tension control on afterburner ...

To answer to rtwjunkie, I cannot see what your talking about, I don't see fan tab ... I can switch to many differents skin, but any fan control. I reach users' profile, but I don't understand what can I do. For information, my afterburner is v4.5.0.12819.

So I read eidairaman1 link, and I update my nvidia driver. Stange thing is that I haven't nvidia update, I have to do it by myself ...

Thanks Arjai, I think if further tests don't work, I will add more fan for intake.

micropage7

2- I feel really the hot air out,up and back my cupboard. really out of my cupboard.
5- all fans are working, one is drived by MOBO, with curves in fonction of temp, and intake/outake fans are controlled by the case, and working as well
7- I stay arround, so I can have advises, and practice my english btw ( I'm french )

1st edit
View attachment 110344
3rd edit :
ok guys !! with afterburner beta, i can manage GPU fan, and when it stay a 100% its stay bellow 65°C, but it's noisy, now i need to set the curve to get something raisonnable =)

You can limit temps by locking FPS to 60 as well.

System Name money pit..
Processor Intel 9900K 4.8 at 1.152 core voltage minus 0.120 offset
Motherboard Asus rog Strix Z370-F Gaming
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Memory 32 gb corsair vengeance 3200
Video Card(s) Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Display(s) 27" Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 165Hrz Nvidia G-Sync, IPS.. 2560x1440..
Case Gigabyte mid-tower.. cheap and nothing special..
Audio Device(s) onboard sounds with stereo amp..
Power Supply EVGA 850 watt..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
Benchmark Scores Firestike 29500.. timepsy 14000..
Good morning everyone,

micropage7

1st edit
View attachment 110344
3rd edit :

it was reasonable in the first place.. you have solved a none existent heat problem and created a real noise problem.. :)

trog

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
it was reasonable in the first place.. you have solved a none existent heat problem and created a real noise problem.. :)

trog

Well in the last screen his GPU is pushing into 85 C which means it gets far too hot for GPU Boost to manage it proper. That temperature means he will be dropping volts like nobody's business and with that, lots and LOTS of performance.

This is why I recommend FPS locking the game(s). You lose the noise problem and the GPU can breathe a little.

The real problem here is ambient temp, most likely, combined with a crappy cooling solution. There's a reason even Nvidia supplies dual fan shrouds with this stuff.

You're right Vayra86, with 60fps lock, it solves my problems that I haven't that I also have ( joke for trog100 ) :roll:

But I invested, like i do every 6-8 years, on a big pc, and this time I tryed to choose 144hz screen, and without 120fps in a FPS game, it's crappy as invest .... no ?

And second wrong choice, I thought a blower GC will be better than 2 or 3 fans, due to my shitty desk ...

I think too, it's a shame to buy a brand new GC, which cost a lot, and cannot be easy in old game, in ultra graphics ...
I'm gonna write to MSI to know if it's dangerous or bad for a long life objective, to run 2080 at 50% fan and 80°C ...

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
You're right Vayra86, with 60fps lock, it solves my problems that I haven't that I also have ( joke for trog100 ) :roll:

But I invested, like i do every 6-8 years, on a big pc, and this time I tryed to choose 144hz screen, and without 120fps in a FPS game, it's crappy as invest .... no ?

And second wrong choice, I thought a blower GC will be better than 2 or 3 fans, due to my shitty desk ...

I think too, it's a shame to buy a brand new GC, which cost a lot, and cannot be easy in old game, in ultra graphics ...
I'm gonna write to MSI to know if it's dangerous or bad for a long life objective, to run 2080 at 50% fan and 80°C ...

In all fairness what you should do is fix the cause of it, or replace the 2080 for another model, or even both. Like you say, far too expensive a toy to be compromising on. I agree its a shame to get high refresh gear and not be able to use it.

The problem here, is that while a blower does dump heat 'outside the case', the heat going into your case is probably too much already. Open/closed and intake fans or not, if your ambient temp is too high, nothing will have an effect anyway. What is the ambient temp typically when you are gaming? And after a session of 1-2 hours? Good ventilation can already go a long way - not just inside that desk, but in the whole room.

You could try to get some sort of clemency here either at MSI or the seller. For example with a small payment + card swap for a refurb with a better cooler.

Another option: I don't know Turing all too well yet, but you could try downclocking, again, perhaps together with some other measures. Give the card a 90% power target to work with, instead of 100+%. And/or set the max temp to 78 C or so in Afterburner/Precision XOC. If you can stay away from the 83 C throttle point, and get less noise doing so, that's a win, and FPS will barely be any different since the card can run cooler.

All things combined, if you can shave off 5C and maintain good GPU clocks, you've solved the problem.

Last edited:

romeozulu

Processor Intel I9-9900k
Motherboard Asus ROG Z390 Maximus Hero XI
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S push/pull config
Memory 32MB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Dual O8G
Storage Samsung M.2 Evo 970 - Samung 850 Pro 256GB - Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) Samsung S32D850T
Case be quiet Dark Base 900 rev.2
Audio Device(s) Musical Fidelity V90 USB-DAC
Power Supply be quiet straight power 11 750W
Mouse Logitech G500
Keyboard Func KB-460 Cherry MX Red bk
Benchmark Scores Superposition Extreme: 5348 Firestrike: 21292 Timespy: 9209 Cinebench Multi: 2112
Take the case out of the cupboard, no matter if it´s open in front and/or back! Change your Afterburner Skin to TRADITIONAL (for better handling). Apply Fan Auto Setting.

Maybe you could show us a picture from the inside of your case, in order to validate your air flow.

Last edited:
The ambient temp is typically around 20-22°C, my wife has always cold :( and my desk is close to the home radiator ...

I'll try downclocking, to see if i can stay bellow 70°C, that I think is acceptable... and will tell you what is the answer from MSI, it maybe good to know industrial range temperature limits

romeozulu

Processor Intel I9-9900k
Mouse Logitech G500
Benchmark Scores Superposition Extreme: 5348 Firestrike: 21292 Timespy: 9209 Cinebench Multi: 2112
The ambient temp is typically around 20-22°C, my wife has always cold :( and my desk is close to the home radiator ...

I'll try downclocking, to see if i can stay bellow 70°C, that I think is acceptable... and will tell you what is the answer from MSI, it maybe good to know industrial range temperature limits

Your not honestly thinking about downclocking your gpu to manage your temperature problem, are you?

As far as i can see from your picture your case is open on the side, in front and on the top. You will never get reasonable air flow in your case like this. Is your cpu air-cooler installed properly (directed towards the rear fan) or is it blowing hot air on your gpu?

I'm trying to play without 80°C on GPU. I'll do what is needed, including change GC or add fans.

As much as I saw, close the case to get a real air flow is useless, in my case.
GC get air from the side because it's opened, a fan in front push some air right under the GC. and 2 fans are extracting air out through the top and the rear ...

romeozulu

Processor Intel I9-9900k
Mouse Logitech G500
On a german forum i found a THREAD from a guy with exactly the same problem. (Except the fact that it is a 1080 not a 2080)

More fans will probably not improve your situation. Three ways to go: 1. Live with the situation (temp/noise) 2. Rebuild the GC to watercooled 3. Get a different GC with known good cooling.

Last edited:
1. Blower style coolers always run hotter... that's why nVidia stopped using them themselves on their FE models

2. Your blower cooler is exhausting air outside the case .... even assuming this was sitting on your desk, your case design is a problem for blower style coolers

Top 2 x 120mm Fan Vent (1 Fan Included)
Rear 1 x 120mm Fan Vent (1 Fan Included)
Front 2 x 120mm Fan Vent (1 LED Fan Included)

If you didn't install an extra fan in the empty mount.... you have 1 fan in front blowing air in that is restricted buy up to 33% by the filter and whatever dust has built up since last cleaning.... making it essentially = 2/3 of a fan.... then you have 1 or 2 at the top .... plus the 1 rear blowing out. So best case, you have 3 times more air being blown out as blowin in ... ouch and no dust is not the problem.

Now that is one helluva negative pressure situation ... and an even more significant one when its in a box. With 3 times as much air going out as in, air will have to be made up by coming in thru whatever case openings exist . This air will follow the path of least resistance. And what's that going to be ? ... the big giant holes in the case's rear grille. So whatever cool air you might have coming in from that open front cupboard thru the air intake , 2x as much air is going in thru those rear case grilles . And what's the air like back there ? Isn't that where all the hot exhaust from your 300 watt GFX card and 650 watt PSU goes ? All that hot air from your hottest components is being sucked right back into your case.

4. This is made worse by the fact that the PC is in a box and even though the back is open, there's nothing moving the air out of the enclosed space .... Looking at the pic again, you have a enclosed space above the case that is collecting hot air that can't escape because its blocked in rear at the top.... that air, if ya didn't install the 2nd top fan in the unused mount, will also take that trapped hot air and suck it inside the case. You could build put a super duper hi end custom water loop in there and nothing will change unless you use remote radiators mounted outside the "hot box".

For a quick fix, get something like this and put it at the back of the cubby blowing air pout of the space against the wall , seal between the wood and fan with cardboard and tape

https://www.amazon.com/O2COOL-10-In...lation/dp/B00ATSHMIQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden

Last edited:
System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
My 1060 has a blower too but even if I turn off all the case fans and close down the front panel the temperature barley increases. That's the point of having a blower type cooler, in that the cooling will remain more or less constant regardless of the conditions, unless all the air is cut off and I mean all of it.

There's a reason Nvidia went with a dual fan design for their reference cards. I'd say there is nothing wrong with your setup, that's all that cooler can do.

Good morning mates !

So I called MSI france, they rerooted me to my reseller. And my reseller join the point of view of Vya Domus, and others, that this kind of cooler is limited, and 80°C is a normal working temperature, no risks for the hardware. I didn't find the temperature limits, but I'm still searching.

newPC.jpg

Here a little drawing for you to see how exactly air can move into my desk ...for be simple, the hot air make a column at the rear of PC, can can feel it, the warm comes from power supply, GC and the up rear fan ...

I will wait the warranty to go to watercooling, 2 years, so I'm thinking maybe to add fans ... but where ?

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
Good morning mates !

So I called MSI france, they rerooted me to my reseller. And my reseller join the point of view of Vya Domus, and others, that this kind of cooler is limited, and 80°C is a normal working temperature, no risks for the hardware. I didn't find the temperature limits, but I'm still searching.

View attachment 110385
Here a little drawing for you to see how exactly air can move into my desk ...for be simple, the hot air make a column at the rear of PC, can can feel it, the warm comes from power supply, GC and the up rear fan ...

I will wait the warranty to go to watercooling, 2 years, so I'm thinking maybe to add fans ... but where ?

Don't waste your time. You can add fans but they won't be supplying much cooler air. You've said it yourself: the PC is close to a radiator that is probably doing 23-25 C (to keep ambient at 20-22C that is very plausible) so effectively your PC is at the warmest location in the room. The only change I would suggest in your fan setup is putting that top fan outtake as a front intake so you occupy both slots there. This will give positive pressure airflow, and in addition you will want to close the case again. This heavily reduces the amount of dust you trap inside, which will keep temperatures lower as well.

You have to understand that there is nearly a 1:1 relation to ambient temp and the peak temperature at load of your PC/components. The desk will probably trap a bit more heat inside there as well, you basically have a case inside a case here. Adding fans to the 'inner case' has zero effect and an open case doesn't work either. You need a focused airflow from front to back. Cool air going in, hot air going out, as fast as possible. With an open case, the air is going everywhere it shouldn't go, killing efficiency.

Lacking the possibility to move the PC to another spot, your most reasonable option left is a downclock, so your performance is more reliable since you won't hit throttle temps. You can experiment with this to find an optimal balance.

Your not honestly thinking about downclocking your gpu to manage your temperature problem, are you?

As far as i can see from your picture your case is open on the side, in front and on the top. You will never get reasonable air flow in your case like this. Is your cpu air-cooler installed properly (directed towards the rear fan) or is it blowing hot air on your gpu?

Downclocking on Pascal, and Turing is effective when it keeps you away from 83 C. At that temperature, the GPU will start dropping large amounts of voltage as a safety measure, which effectively means you lose boost clocks entirely and drop to base clock. This is a huge performance hit, far greater than when you stay at/around 78-80 C. We've already seen screens of his GPU running at 85 C.

Last edited:
System Name Juliette // HTPC
Processor Intel i7 9700K // AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z390X-A // ASRock B550 ITX-AC
Cooling Noctua NH-U12 Black // Stock
Memory Corsair DDR4 3600 32gb //G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX4070 OC// GTX 1650
Storage Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1Tb, Intel 665p Series M.2 2280 1TB // Samsung 1Tb SSD
Display(s) ASUS VP348QGL 34" Quad HD 3440 x 1440 // 55" LG 4K SK8000 Series
Case Seasonic SYNCRO Q7// Silverstone Granada GD05
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 // HDMI to Samsung HW-R650 sound bar
Power Supply Seasonic SYNCRO 750 W // CORSAIR Vengeance 650M
Mouse Cooler Master MM710 53G
Keyboard Logitech 920-009300 G512 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro // Windows 10 Pro
Max temp is 89c according to Nvidia

System Name money pit..
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
Good morning mates !

View attachment 110385

80 C is fine.. occasionally hitting 85 C is also fine.. trying to get 70 C is a pointless exercise.. without major changes and expense it aint gonna happen..

the best that can happen is your gpu draws air at or near ambient room temps.. taking the case sides off will do this.. but blowing a gale through the case is still gonna be a gale at ambient temps.. being near a radiator aint gonna help but i assume you cant do much about that.. he he..

trog

ps.. this forum loves creating mountains out of molehills... fun but counter productive as regards helping noobs ..

Last edited:

romeozulu

Processor Intel I9-9900k
Mouse Logitech G500
Is your CPU-Aircooler blowing towards the rear fan or towards the gpu?

My CPU air cooler blows to the mobo ...

I guess my GC get air at ambiant temperature, not feeling warm inside the case.

Atm I found 3 solutions :
- GC fan a 100% => 65°C but noisy
- downclocking ( - 500Mhz ) 90% of power => 65-75°C still in ultra graphics but what about in 3 years in DX13 and ray tracing as hell ?
- stop playing and stop wasting my time and money

lol

trog100 I guess in a lot of forum people speak to say nothing, here we make mountains from hills, that's nice ! but I'm not a noob =) I set up fan curve, if it reach more than 85°C fan will be at 100%, and the temperature fall.

Vayra86 I will move my fan to the front, to get a good pressure inside. For sure I cannot move my PC now, but we have projects to move the familly again =) I will think for a better solution. I remember the time I was single, windows were always opened because I was smoking, and I never had temperatures issues !!

Jetster Maybe do you have a link for the nvidia max temp ?

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
My CPU air cooler blows to the mobo ...

I guess my GC get air at ambiant temperature, not feeling warm inside the case.

Atm I found 3 solutions :
- GC fan a 100% => 65°C but noisy
- downclocking ( - 500Mhz ) 90% of power => 65-75°C still in ultra graphics but what about in 3 years in DX13 and ray tracing as hell ?
- stop playing and stop wasting my time and money

lol

trog100 I guess in a lot of forum people speak to say nothing, here we make mountains from hills, that's nice ! but I'm not a noob =) I set up fan curve, if it reach more than 85°C fan will be at 100%, and the temperature fall.

Vayra86 I will move my fan to the front, to get a good pressure inside. For sure I cannot move my PC now, but we have projects to move the familly again =) I will think for a better solution. I remember the time I was single, windows were always opened because I was smoking, and I never had temperatures issues !!

Jetster Maybe do you have a link for the nvidia max temp ?

Aha! So I have the solution then, you need to start smoking again!

Jokes aside, its a balancing act, for now just find something that keeps you around 80 C and you will be having optimal performance. And what @trog100 said is definitely true, don't blow it out of proportion ;)

System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
graphics card makers have a hard time.. they get panned if the card is too hot.. they get panned if the card is too noisy.. too noisy being the answer to too hot.. the answer to too hot and too noisy is the oversize three slot solution.. the one i like but some would pan them for that as well.. he he

torg

Hard time, hard time, I'd like to sell something as expensive as the new GC now. I guess we can feed a full familly for months in some poor country for that price .... but that's not our subject.

Yes I thought to have a 3 fans GC, but I think not just move the hot air in the case, at least hot air is going out of my desk ...

I'm surprise there is no passive cooling system, I think with a big big heatsink and few fans on the case, we can have something stable ... Maybe I will add heatsink on my GC, I have a bunch of them, I was using power leds sometimes...

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
Hard time, hard time, I'd like to sell something as expensive as the new GC now. I guess we can feed a full familly for months in some poor country for that price .... but that's not our subject.

Yes I thought to have a 3 fans GC, but I think not just move the hot air in the case, at least hot air is going out of my desk ...

I'm surprise there is no passive cooling system, I think with a big big heatsink and few fans on the case, we can have something stable ... Maybe I will add heatsink on my GC, I have a bunch of them, I was using power leds sometimes...

Consider an airconditioning unit instead. Dry air makes transfer of heat much better, so even at the same temps you will win a few C.

You could place a (small, USB?) desk fan in there as well maybe? Simple but effective and you won't see it anyway

Scratch that - they won't push enough air to make a difference :)

Last edited:
System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..

okay your blower style card keeps the card at 80 C-ish and it dosnt warm up the case much.. an oversize none blower style card would keep the card at 65 to 70 C and warm up the case more..

heat cant be magicked away it has to go somewhere..

but as i keep saying your card at 80 to 85 C is fine..

trog

Good morning mates !

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/rtx-2080/

Thermal and Power Specs:

FE Version Standard version
88 88 Maximum GPU Temperature (in C)
215W 225W Graphics Card Power (W)
650W 650W Recommended System Power (W)3
6 pin + 8 pin 6 pin + 8 pin Supplementary Power Connectors

Any discussion I have seen so far on throttling was based upon power limiting

Still.... there's no getting away from two simple facts ...

1. Much of your hot air exhaust air is being sucked right back into the case ... If you have access to a local kid with a tween age band, borrow their $27 fog machine and run a test. Blow the fog into your cupboard at least half way back from the front and just watch while the inside of the case fills with fog.

https://www.amazon.com/Theefun-400-...D7A/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_267_bs_t_1?_encoding=UTF8

2. Your ambient room temp is meaningless because it's much hotter inside the wooden cupboard.... our test box has 6 temperature sensors and 6 channel digital readout accurate to 0.1C. Just sitting on a desk , 2 feet from any wall, we can measure changes. When we use two intakes and three exhausts, two things happen. 1. directing the fog machine behind the box just above the PSU exhaust fan, the case does fill up with fog .... if we simulate a corner wall with 2 wooden planks, 6" away, it fills up fast. 2. Air temps rise slightly , with planks in place it's about 2C. In your situation I'd expect 4-5C. Heat sink's ability to cool is based upon the delta T between the surface of the heat sink and the air around them. If you have no case ventilation , the heat can not get out. You are getting it out in to the cubby, but noting is getting it out of the cubby ... the cubby is a case outside the case and is about as effective as a case with 0 fans. Would you build a PC with no case fans ? Then why put the case inside another one without fans. You must have a desk fan or window fan to try it out.

Here's one simple test .... place a plank on the floor and slide the PC out so it's 9" in front of the cubby hole. take off the side panel and use a desk fan to blow air into the case. If temps drop, case cooling and "your situation" are inadequate.

That sounds like more effort than this alternative ...

1. Adjust your case fans so have two in front blowing in and one blowing out in rear... this will eliminate the negative pressure situation.

2. Take a quick trip to Walmart ($19.99) and grab one of these and have it suck air out of the rear of the cubby. Worse case, you have a window fan for next summer.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Holmes-HAWF2021-WMUM-Dual-Blade-Twin-Window-Fan/17133777

Last edited: