• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

A Memorial to Kreij - Gone 9 years but never forgotten- check out the latest build(s)

Will you be donating and/or opting in to win the Kreij Cancer Curing PC?

• Total voters

t_ski

Former Staff
System Name My i7 Beast
Processor Intel Core i7 6800K
Motherboard Asus X99-A II
Cooling Nickel-plated EK Supremacy EVO, D5 with XSPC Bayres & BIX Quad Radiator
Memory 4 x 8GB EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 SuperClocked
Storage Samsung 950 Pro 256GB m.2 SSD + 480GB Sandisk storage SSD
Display(s) Three Asus 24" VW246H LCD's
Case Silverstone TJ07
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Keyboard Corsair K95
Software Windows 10 x64 Pro
I remember when I was young, my brother and I would get home from school before our mom got home from work. We were peaking all around the Christmas tree looking at the packages, trying to figure out what they were. I spied one little package that was like a few others, and I decided to break the Christmas law. I gently slit the tape on the end and slightly unwrapped the edge to reveal a video game cartridge. To my joy it was Defender - we were getting an Atari 2600! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
System Name Tower of Power / Sechs
Processor i7 14700K / i7 5820k @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 / X99S GAMING 7
Cooling CM MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 / G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti / ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition
Storage 4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2, 2x Crucial 1TB SSD / Samsung 870 PRO 500GB M.2
Display(s) Samsung 32" Odyssy G5 Gaming 144hz 1440p, ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p / 2x ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p
Case Phantek "400A" / Phanteks “Enthoo Pro series”
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC4080 / Azalia Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Corsair RM Series RM750 / Corsair CXM CX600M
Mouse Glorious Gaming Model D Wireless / Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Keyboard Glorious GMMK with box-white switches / Keychron K6 pro with blue swithes
VR HMD Quest 3 (128gb) + Rift S + HTC Vive + DK1
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Yes
I'd like to put in for Gift #1. My nephew needs a new card to replace his aging HD4830.

Holiday memory
It was my 2nd year of college, and I was out for Christmas break at my mothers house in my old room playing Half-Life. My girl friend bought it for me. I play it on my PII 400mhz, 128mb of RAM, and Monster II 8mb card, 2x 6.5gb harddrives, and a soundblaster awe64 sound card. My mom was cooking all kinds of food for Christmas and I was finely eating something other than Ramen noodle's.. lol and all the Mountain Dew I could drink. I didn't come out of my room until I beat Half-life! lol

System Name Dell Vostro 5630 | PHaS3-XXI
Processor Intel Core i7 1360P | AMD Ryzen 7 5700X PBO
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming
Cooling Corsair H105 (AM4 Retention yay!)
Memory 16GB Quad Channel LPDDR5 4800 | Crucial 64GB DDR4 Pro 3200 C16
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 2050 | Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 Stock Cooler @ XT BIOS
Storage Kioxia 512GB NVMe |Crucial MX200 SSD + Samsung 980 1TB + 870QVO 1TB + 12TB HDDs
Display(s) Dell Laptop Display 1920x1200 | Dell UltraSharp U2719D
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Mouse Logitech G403 | Logitech G Pro
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores @_@
Hey,

Holiday gift 2 would be my selection. Would use it to upgrade my mothers ancient PC, (Athlon X2 3800+, X300, 2GB RAM, she complains that even browsing the net is too slow now)

The holiday season is made special for me by spending it with family and friends. Without them, I would not make it through a full year.

Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all TPU members :)

System Name Firebird
Processor Intel i7 2600K @5.0'ish 24/7 stock core Voltage {5.2 w/102 bCLK}
Motherboard Intel Extreme DZ68BC SkullTrail Z68 Cougerpoint, Excellent MCH !
Cooling Scythe NINJA PLUS Rev.B[skt478] Modded to 1155 Scythe SH12 fan
Memory Samsung 32nm 16Gb 4x4 (@19xxmhz} low profile[ better than 2133 banwidth]
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aurosus 1080Ti
Storage Intel 512 SSD,Samsung 9701Tb, Toshiba 3Tbx2,Hitachi 320,1TBx2,'Cuda 400 7200.10, WD1TBUSB,to SATA
Display(s) Acer K272HUL 1440 27" WQHD, Samsung 226W, Vizio M60C3 4K 60",Vizio XVT3D554SV
Case CoolerMaster HAF 932
Audio Device(s) Intel 10ch[9+1] HD Audio X540> Pioneer VSX39TX[copper chasis,Rosewood sides 5x6LCD remote
Power Supply Seasonic X750 @ 24/7
Mouse Logictech G300s
Keyboard Saitek Cyborg v7
Software Windows 7 ROG E3 X64 by Neuropass/tweakscene
Benchmark Scores 4642@665/1600 220/GAT F1 4544 220/667strap 2.5/3/2/6 Bliss 650/1500 6490 Q6700 Bliss 690/1500
For 37 years that I have been with my wife, spending the first Christmas 20 days later with our first born daughter seemed like miracle, then in '85 and '88 having 2 more "little" girls, just thinking of all the years of watching them get up, running to the tree to see "which" gift Santa brought them and as the years went on when they would know that mom and dad was getting some, but for so long Santa was still bringing the "one" for them !

Now decade's later we have our grandson who was born on a date that is sombering as was the date I held my dad as he passed from cancer in 1999. { My brother, who was in the National Guard had passed from same cancer in 1991 just as the end of the Gulf war}
When our middle daughter "came home" with him at 3 weeks old,. She had been down the wrong path and knew that now she had to get right, and the father was still not quite changing, I told him, don't let him be like me where I sat on the curb every other Sunday hoping to spend the day with my dad.

So in a November day his father choose his fate, and as she held him while he passed, it must have been the push to help her.
That Christmas, 7 years ago she announced that she was finishing her nursing exams and she was enrolled to become a paramedic! .... EDIT: FWIW of 8(?) Divisions for the state, She had scored in the top 5 written, but unannounced for the driving test, it was also a time factor. They had the choice of "the real bus", or a large 1 ton flat bed [firefighters and EMT's] she had best time AND with the real ambulance! She told me that with my '70TA for 36 yrs growing up and using from time to time prolly helped LoL}

The first 5 years we helped raise him and now the last couple years she married a decent guy, and 2 days/nights a week we play together, and lot of PC'ing since I'm pretty disabled it's an "easy" for me to try to keep up with him lol.

We both love Train Sim 2013:clap:, GTR2:pimp:, HAWX2 but it will stutter somewhat. Been trying Crysis&2 and well lets face it the 5870 :ohwell:has some trouble there lol. I think my youngest is getting me new SkyRim o_O:fear::confused::) Obviously I LOVE playing Planetside2 :rockout:, but I love showing his new step brothers that "it does 5 million pixels"consoles don't have this kind of IQ, especially on the ole killer 55" Vizio:respect:.

Sum it up, now that most all of our family's are gone, the other 2 daughters 600 miles away, remembering spending the Holidays with both my parents being cordial together, the girls smiles as bright as the sun, and now the time that I been able to have to share with "bubby", but having a great lady next to me, priceless .

I'd love to put in for item #1 the 6970. Sure it's not a big step up, but since "she" has told me no more money to spend , let alone on pc stuff it'd make the games smoother, and "It'd probably play Crysis: lol,

Happy Holidays to everyone, and win, lose, or draw, Huge Thank You for all the effort for the giveaways
:lovetpu: :toast:

Last edited:

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard MSI MEG x570 Ace
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB Elite
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
For 37 years that I have been with my wife, spending the first Christmas 20 days later with our first born daughter seemed like miracle, then in '85 and '88 having 2 more "little" girls, just thinking of all the years of watching them get up, running to the tree to see "which" gift Santa brought them and as the years went on when they would know that mom and dad was getting some, but for so long Santa was still bringing the "one" for them !

Now decade's later we have our grandson who was born on a date that is sombering as was the date I held my dad as he passed from cancer in 1999. { My brother, who was in the National Guard had passed from same cancer in 1991 just as the end of the Gulf war}
When our middle daughter "came home" with him at 3 weeks old,. She had been down the wrong path and knew that now she had to get right, and the father was still not quite changing, I told him, don't let him be like me where I sat on the curb every other Sunday hoping to spend the day with my dad.
So in a November day his father choose his fate, and as she held him while he passed, it must have been the push to help her.
That Christmas, 7 years ago she announced that she was finishing her nursing exams and she was enrolled to become a paramedic!
The first 5 years we helped raise him and now the last couple years she married a decent guy, and 2 days/nights a week we play together, and lot of PC'ing since I'm pretty disabled it's an "easy" for me to try to keep up with him lol.

We both love Train Sim 2013, GTR2, HAWX2 but it will stutter somewhat been trying Crysis&2 and well lets face it the 5870 has some trouble there lol. Obviously I LOVE playing Planetside2, but I love showing his new step brothers that "it has 5 million pixels"consoles don't have this kind of IQ, especially on the ole killer 55" Vizio.

Sum it up, now that most all of our family's are gone, the other 2 daughters 600 miles away, remembering spending the Holidays with both my parents being cordial together, the girls smiles as bright as the sun, and now the time that I been able to have to share with "bubby", but having a great lady next to me, priceless .

I'd love to put in for item #1 the 6970. Sure it's not a big step up, but since "she" has told me no more money to spend , let alone on pc stuff it'd make the games smoother, and "It'd probably play Crysis: lol,

Happy Holidays to everyone, and win, lose, or draw, Huge Thank You for all the effort for the giveaways
The older they are, the more stories they have to offer. :laugh:
Joking besides, I can see where you're coming from and if anyone should win this, it's you. :peace:

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro

That Christmas, 7 years ago she announced that she was finishing her nursing exams and she was enrolled to become a paramedic! .... EDIT: FWIW of 8(?) Divisions for the state, She had scored in the top 5 written, but unannounced for the driving test, it was also a time factor. They had the choice of "the real bus", or a large 1 ton flat bed [firefighters and EMT's] she had best time AND with the real ambulance! She told me that with my '70TA for 36 yrs growing up and using from time to time prolly helped LoL}

We both love Train Sim 2013, GTR2, HAWX2 but it will stutter somewhat been trying Crysis&2 and well lets face it the 5870 has some trouble there lol. Obviously I LOVE playing Planetside2, but I love showing his new step brothers that "it has 5 million pixels"consoles don't have this kind of IQ, especially on the ole killer 55" Vizio.

Very very touching story Revin!!! Thank you very much for sharing and here is to a very Merry Christmas. :respect:

System Name Firebird
Storage Intel 512 SSD,Samsung 9701Tb, Toshiba 3Tbx2,Hitachi 320,1TBx2,'Cuda 400 7200.10, WD1TBUSB,to SATA
Display(s) Acer K272HUL 1440 27" WQHD, Samsung 226W, Vizio M60C3 4K 60",Vizio XVT3D554SV
Audio Device(s) Intel 10ch[9+1] HD Audio X540> Pioneer VSX39TX[copper chasis,Rosewood sides 5x6LCD remote
Mouse Logictech G300s
Benchmark Scores 4642@665/1600 220/GAT F1 4544 220/667strap 2.5/3/2/6 Bliss 650/1500 6490 Q6700 Bliss 690/1500
TBH I was kind afraid some at TPU would be like, WTF writing a book :banghead:..............but yes as when we get older we tend to get reminisce,
and I didn't do it to "try to win" it's just as asked :
what makes the holiday season special for you

Thank you for the kind words, I'm now the same age as Dean, can't find that picture someone here had, but it sum's it up ! that pic with that smile :)

Last edited:
System Name Master
Processor Pair of Xeon X5675's @ 4.3
Motherboard SR-2 Classified
Memory 12 GB of Corsair Dominator GT's @ 2000 7-7-7-21
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX680
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 750
I would be happy with any one of the packages. You pick if I win.
Christmas is for the kids. That's all.
Anything I need I just get as I need it.
Should I win a package, I'll bench it and pass it on to somebody else that needs or wants it.
Thanks for the generous opportunity, and thanks to the staff for having me here.

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
TBH I was kind afraid some at TPU would be like, WTF writing a book :banghead:..............but yes as when we get older we tend to get reminisce,

Thank you for the kind words
You, Norton, W1zz, everyone here makes it special. This is my first TPU christmas and I'm happy being a member here.

System Name Rainbow
Processor Intel Core i7 8700k
Motherboard MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC
Cooling Corsair H115i, 2x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM
Memory G. Skill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity
Storage 2x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | 2xHGST Deskstar 4TB 7.2K
Display(s) Samsung C27HG70
Case Xigmatek Aquila
Power Supply Seasonic 760W SS-760XP
Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 4 trillion points in GmailMark, over 144 FPS 2K Facebook Scrolling (Extreme Quality preset)

We both love Train Sim 2013:clap:, GTR2:pimp:, HAWX2 but it will stutter somewhat. Been trying Crysis&2 and well lets face it the 5870 :ohwell:has some trouble there lol. I think my youngest is getting me new SkyRim o_O:fear::confused::) Obviously I LOVE playing Planetside2 :rockout:, but I love showing his new step brothers that "it does 5 million pixels"consoles don't have this kind of IQ, especially on the ole killer 55" Vizio:respect:.

TBH I was kind afraid some at TPU would be like, WTF writing a book
"omg such a novel!" "Should have split it up in to a trilogy!" "I'll wait for the movie!" etc, etc..
Was that better? :p

Just kidding, of course. We like hearing stories.
That 5870 should still be fairly potent as far as games go. Out of curiosity, what kind of power supply and motherboard is in the machine with the 5870?

Norton

Moderator - Returning from the Darkness
Staff member
System Name Main PC- Gamer- Main Cruncher/Folder and too many crunching/folding rigs
Processor Ryzen 5900X- Ryzen 5950X- Ryzen 3950X and etc...
Motherboard Asrock X570 Extreme4- MSI X570S Tomahawk MAX WiFi- MSI B450M Bazooka Max and etc...
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S (dual fan)- EK 360 AIO with push/pull fans- Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT and etc...
Memory 2x16GB GSkill FlareX 3200/c14- 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3600/c16- 2x16GB Team 3600/c18 and etc..
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming RX 6800- Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC- MSI Ventus GTX 1660Ti and etc...
Storage Main PC (1TB WD SN850- 2TB PNY CS 3040- 2TB Seagate Firecuda) and etc...
Display(s) Main PC (2x24" Dell UltraSharp U2414H)
Case Phanteks P600s- Seasonic Q704- Fractal Meshify C and etc...
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z625 THX 2.1 speakers
Power Supply EVGA 750 G3- SeaSonic DGC 750- EVGA P2 850 and etc...
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A
Software Windows 10 Pro or Ubuntu
Benchmark Scores Why sit on the Bench when you can get in the game and Crunch!!!

Thank you for the kind words, I'm now the same age as Dean, can't find that picture someone here had, but it sum's it up ! that pic with that smile :)

@revin

Thanks again to everyone for sharing :) :toast:

stinger608

Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
@revin

Thanks again to everyone for sharing :) :toast:

Dang @Norton , that's the one I was looking for........And just in the nick of time! The Kreij #5 rig is going to the daughter this evening! Couldn't have posted this at a better time brother!

Man, that is soooooooooooooooooo Dean!!! :p
God I miss him. :cry: :respect:

System Name Game / Work
Processor Amd 1800X @3900 / Intel 9600kf @ 4600
Motherboard Asus C VI H / Msi z390 A pro
Cooling air atm / liquid
Memory 16gb 4000mhz @3400 / 16 gb 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) Msi 1080ti / Amd Radeon pro w5500
Storage Ocz rd400 512 gb m2 + Seagate Exos 4 tb / 250gb Kingston A2000 + WD 2tb Gold
Display(s) Aoc 32" qhd
Case Working on a new project
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamics DT 770 pro + Logitech Z 623
Power Supply seasonic 1050 snow white / CM V750 Gold
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Gskill Ripjaws KM 780 MX
Software W 10 pro 64 / W 10 pro 64
Benchmark Scores Just checked, the computer still works.

Thanks for sharing your story with us,
Also a Merry Christmas to everyone :toast:.

System Name Firebird
Mouse Logictech G300s
YES @Norton That's it !!!!!
"omg such a novel!" "Should have split it up in to a trilogy!" "I'll wait for the movie!" etc, etc..
Was that better? :p
Just kidding, of course. We like hearing stories.
That 5870 should still be fairly potent as far as games go. Out of curiosity, what kind of power supply and motherboard is in the machine with the 5870?

It's all good v!! I left out alot really, but after I realized I was getting overboard so to speak
It's the same as in my spec's
Intel DZ68BC Extreme SkullTrail
Seasonic X750
Indeed it's still holding up really well for as old as it is.
The biggest annoying thing is on a reboot the 2d screen will flicker for 5-15 min, it's not a driver of any type issue. so who knows.
Railworks Train Sim 2013 get's him and me annoyed , it struggles some with it,

Norton

Staff member
System Name Main PC- Gamer- Main Cruncher/Folder and too many crunching/folding rigs
Motherboard Asrock X570 Extreme4- MSI X570S Tomahawk MAX WiFi- MSI B450M Bazooka Max and etc...
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S (dual fan)- EK 360 AIO with push/pull fans- Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT and etc...
Memory 2x16GB GSkill FlareX 3200/c14- 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3600/c16- 2x16GB Team 3600/c18 and etc..
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming RX 6800- Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC- MSI Ventus GTX 1660Ti and etc...
Storage Main PC (1TB WD SN850- 2TB PNY CS 3040- 2TB Seagate Firecuda) and etc...
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A
Benchmark Scores Why sit on the Bench when you can get in the game and Crunch!!!
We're going through the list(s) now and should be drawing the winners in a few hours...

Will allow another hour or so for anyone else interested in one of the gifts to post in. ;)

Norton

Staff member
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A
Kreij's Holiday Gift Winners

- a Radeon HD 6970 graphics card
Winner- @Mindweaver
- a motherboard/cpu/gpu combo including:
- Asus M5A78L motherboard
- Phenom II B73 triple core cpu
- Nvidia GT 620 gpu
Winner- @OneMoar
- TWO (2) Radeon HD 5870 graphics cards
Winner(2) @Lightbulbie and @ChaoticG8R *
they have opted to share the prize
- a Radeon HD 6870 video card
Winner- @Norton

Congrats to the winners!!!

* Reminder- as stated in the original prize notice... we will be shipping the prizes by mid January (we'll contact you for shipping info when your prize is ready to go)

Thanks again everyone! Enjoy the holidays and keep an eye on this thread for future giveaways!!! :lovetpu:

System Name Firebird
Mouse Logictech G300s
:toast: to the winners !
@Norton
Like to give BIG Thank You to all who make these giveaways possible, donators and staff

System Name Home Brewed
Processor i9-7900X and i7-8700K
Motherboard ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme & ASUS Prime Z-370 A
Cooling Corsair 280mm AIO & Thermaltake Water 3.0
Memory 64GB DDR4-3000 GSKill RipJaws-V & 32GB DDR4-3466 GEIL Potenza
Video Card(s) 2X-GTX-1080 SLI & 2 GTX-1070Ti 8GB G1 Gaming in SLI
Storage Both have 2TB HDDs for storage, 480GB SSDs for OS, and 240GB SSDs for Steam Games
Display(s) ACER 28" B286HK 4K & Samsung 32" 1080P
Case NZXT Source 540 & Rosewill Rise Chassis
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM1000 & Corsair RM850
Mouse Generic
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Tournament & Corsair K90
Software Win-10 Professional
Benchmark Scores yes
System Name anime_server//home_pc//rufy_pc//htpc//film_server
Processor EQ8300@3.03/E7200@3.16/E8400@3.06/E5300@2.93/J1900
Motherboard Asus P5Q-DLX/MSI G31M3-L V2/GA-G41M-ES2L/AsRock Conroe1333-D667/AsRock Q1900-ITX
Cooling CM Hyper48+Vantec Tornado/stock/Asus Triton/stock/stock
Memory 2*2G PI8000+2*1G Extreme800+/2*2G PC2-6400/1*2G+1*512M PC2-6400/2*1G Kingston PC2-6400/2*4G so-DDR3
Video Card(s) Palit GTX460 1GB w EK Supreme/GTS240 1GB/Asus HD4550 512MB/Asus 7200GS 128MB/iHD
Storage too many in too many config
Display(s) Asus VS239--BenQ G922HDL--Philips 191V--Panasonic TX-40CS620--BenQ 2220HDL
Case Chieftec super towa--Nokia Style--TechSolo TC-020--Lenovo Case--NXT one
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy!--onboard--onboard--onboard--onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX850 w Aerocool fan--Antec EA380--FSP-300-60GHS--crappy one--LC-Power LC7300
Software W7Pro x64--W8.1Pro--W7Pro x64--W7Pro--Win server 2012r2
Benchmark Scores need more GB, more GPU and more CPU.. at least can share all with my rig
due to my mom's dead on 2014 May 22nd i can't fold all the time ( electricity bill will be skyhigh for my entrance :-( )
but since that date i fold twice a month 2 days per time only in cancer desease.
hoping one day some sort of cure for cancer will be discovered

btw Congrats to the winner!!! ;-)

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Time for saving up so I can get an extra desktop for guests and WCG. Maybe even for older games. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

Either way, a 2nd desktop is needed and I will be running WCG on it.

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
System Name Tower of Power / Sechs
Processor i7 14700K / i7 5820k @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 / X99S GAMING 7
Cooling CM MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 / G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti / ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition
Storage 4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2, 2x Crucial 1TB SSD / Samsung 870 PRO 500GB M.2
Display(s) Samsung 32" Odyssy G5 Gaming 144hz 1440p, ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p / 2x ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p
Case Phantek "400A" / Phanteks “Enthoo Pro series”
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC4080 / Azalia Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Corsair RM Series RM750 / Corsair CXM CX600M
Mouse Glorious Gaming Model D Wireless / Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Keyboard Glorious GMMK with box-white switches / Keychron K6 pro with blue swithes
VR HMD Quest 3 (128gb) + Rift S + HTC Vive + DK1
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Yes
WOW! Huge thanks for the giveaway ! :toast:

System Name ChaoticG8R / Lil'G8R
Processor Intel i7-970 / Intel i7-4790K
Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth X58 / ASUS ROG Impact VII Z97
Cooling Swiftech H220 AIO / Cooler Master Nepton 140XL
Memory Mushkin Enh. Radioactive 3x4GB DDR3 1600 / Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB DDR3 2133
Video Card(s) 2 x EVGA GTX 680 4GB / Zotac AMP! GTX 980
Storage 240GB Crucial M500 + RAID1 2x2TB WD BlackCaviar / Raid0 3x256 GB Crucial MX100 + 2TB WD BlackCaviar
Display(s) QNIX QX2710 @ 120hz + 2x Sceptre 20"
Case Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition / Thermaltake Core V1
Power Supply BFG LS1200 1250W / Corsair AX860i 860W
Mouse ROCCAT Kone XTD
Keyboard ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro
Benchmark Scores Runs daily @ 4.5Ghz; Runs stable @ 4.8Ghz; Max OC on air: 5.0Ghz
Many thanks to the team. I was looking at putting a small computer together for my "younger brother" at my church, and this will be perfect. Thanks so much!!

Katness

Hi everyone! I am stinger608's daughter.

I was simply amazed when my dad came over today and brought the computer in that he won in my honor!!!!!

He said that it was an ongoing contribution to a fellow member on some forum. I couldn't believe what he was telling me about this person. I'll bet Dean was a great guy!

I guess his forum name was Kreij? From what dad is saying he was a very good guy and helped people alot on this forum.

I just wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone! I was amazed when he told me that all of this computer was donated by people on this forum. Thank you very much to everyone!

Not sure how often I will visit the site but I wanted to tell everyone thank you from the bottom of my heart as I really really needed a decent computer system.

Merry Christmas everyone
Katness!

stinger608

Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Hi everyone! I am stinger608's daughter.

I was simply amazed when my dad came over today and brought the computer in that he won in my honor!!!!!

He said that it was an ongoing contribution to a fellow member on some forum. I couldn't believe what he was telling me about this person. I'll bet Dean was a great guy!

I guess his forum name was Kreij? From what dad is saying he was a very good guy and helped people alot on this forum.

I just wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone! I was amazed when he told me that all of this computer was donated by people on this forum. Thank you very much to everyone!

Not sure how often I will visit the site but I wanted to tell everyone thank you from the bottom of my heart as I really really needed a decent computer system.

Merry Christmas everyone
Katness!

Thank you sweet heart! You did come in and post. awesome!

It was amazing to see ya when I brought that into the house. :p The look on your face was "priceless." :laugh:

Hell, I just noticed that you just posted this Kat! Awesome!