• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AAF Optimus DCH Audio Modded Driver for Windows 10/11 - For ALL HDAUDIO Enumerator Chips

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B85M-D3H
Memory 8,00 Go (7,89 Go utilisable
Video Card(s) GPU 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/ GPU 0 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Display(s) Samsung Q60T
Case Zalman case
Mouse USB NGS
Keyboard Old Dell keyboard
Thanks for the feedback. I will analyze and see what is happening. Maybe I have to replace some file(s).
I have the same error of the loop of connect/disconnect devices with the NVIDIA AAF and Realtek AAF

inf4ever

can u fix the problem ?

Attachments

• High Cpu Usage.png
    High Cpu Usage.png
    252 KB · Views: 341
System Name Metal-Tom-PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling Boxed
Memory Mushkin DDR4 16 GB
Video Card(s) ASUS RX560 4GB
Storage 1x M2-SSD @256GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @120GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @240GB/2x WD10EZRX @1TB/1,5 TB HDD
Display(s) 1x Samsung LE40F86BDX (TV)/1x Samsung SyncMaster T240
Case Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220A
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 80+ 750W
Mouse Logitech M210
Keyboard Logitech K260
Software Win 10 Pro x64 v20H2
Hi @AAF Optimus, I feel good to know, that you’re supporting C-Media Devices too

yunus11697

View attachment 240070View attachment 240071View attachment 240069

in combination with your driver and some "EDID" modifications i got these codec format support
Look, even Dolby Atmos (DDP&MAT2.0) formats are shown for the first time ever. These have never been shown with no official NVIDIA, no unofficial modded, and also no standard Windows HDMI audio driver + my Edid mods and registry changes. So I suspect this is mostly due to your driver. if so, you did a great job there too Alan!

ps: the new Dolby Atmos version works flawlessly :rockout:
(DTS NEO PC and DTS:X Ultra SFX MFX EFX + DolbyAPOv251 SFX&OSFX DolbyAPOvlldp150 EFX&OMFX with DolbyAtmosSpeakerSystemForGaming @ Dynamic Profil)
- Activated DTS:X Ultra Spatial mode in Windows.
- Activated "DTS NEO 2:5" in TV directly (Upmixer)

have just modified DTS:X Ultra config.xml for little bit more powerful bass
Never heard such an powerful Surround Sound

https://www.mediafire.com/file/61jsd866o2ch5ar/DTS_X_DOLBY_5_1.ini/file - File For FXConfigurator
Requires installed DTSNeoPC for example from the APO Driver or delete these two keys from SFX MFX and EFX
{CEDCD345-8C2C-4928-B8C9-AE867372A7CF}
{C79BA6D1-F7B8-4B87-A405-ED9DE29A8B6D}
Can you share your "EDID" file with me?

System Name Ghost Spectre Asus ROG Z390F Gaming
Processor Intel Core i3 9100F
Motherboard ASUS ROG Z390 F Gaming
Cooling Corsair LL120 RGB LED PWM Fan's
Memory 32GB 3200er CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB
Video Card(s) Geforce GTX ****
Storage Seagate Barracuda and Sandisk SSD combinated RAID 0 Striping
Display(s) Two Samsung Displays (1 Digital Tv and 1 older Analog 2ms gaming Monitor) + Smart Tv
Case Rare Oldschool NZXT LED Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) Creative IRoar Rock with Subwoofer & Logitech Z906
Mouse Hyrican RGB Set
Keyboard Hyrican RGB Set
Software Ghost Spectre's Modded Windows 11 & much more stuff
Benchmark Scores Not tested yet

Clibanarius

This'll sound extremely simple but what's a good way of editing the preset files (I'm tinkering), which in System32 are seemingly always protected by TrustedInstaller access. I've tried using execti.exe to fire up an Explorer window to replace the files directly with my edited ones and that's a no go. Any idea? I don't wanna have to reinstall the whole Optimus package each time I do that, but if I have to, I will go that route.

edit: Ignore This - Test; I went ahead and used WinAero Tweaker to just add the Take Ownership command and can now edit the 4 files easily enough. Trying to find the best outcome still but am en route at least! :p

Last edited:

AngeloVilanova

Hello,

I tried installing this on a X470 AORUS Ultra Gaming-CF motherboard, with the following Hardware IDs:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_1458A0C3&REV_1001
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_1458A0C3

When I restarted my computer, my audio would not work correctly. I had my headphones on, and I could hear a slight blip (when it would start working) and then 5-6 seconds later another slight blip when it would cut out. I noticed that on my taskbar, during the brief intervals that it did not work, there would be a little speaker with a red x over it. I am not sure what to do, as I do not have a lot of experience with this. I also noticed that when I tried to start Sound Blaster Connect, it would say that no audio devices were supported.

Thank you.

Clibanarius

Hello,

I tried installing this on a X470 AORUS Ultra Gaming-CF motherboard, with the following Hardware IDs:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_1458A0C3&REV_1001
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_1458A0C3

When I restarted my computer, my audio would not work correctly. I had my headphones on, and I could hear a slight blip (when it would start working) and then 5-6 seconds later another slight blip when it would cut out. I noticed that on my taskbar, during the brief intervals that it did not work, there would be a little speaker with a red x over it. I am not sure what to do, as I do not have a lot of experience with this. I also noticed that when I tried to start Sound Blaster Connect, it would say that no audio devices were supported.

Thank you.
Sadly, that's the same problem a lot of us have when installing with DTS in any form. Dolby Encoder + Atmos and all will work fine for me, but the sceond I try to utilize DTS, I get that looping disconnection/reconnection of devices.

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Reuploading Files...Done!

• Re-introduced HD Audio Bus Driver.
  • The installer will now check for any third-party audio drivers installed and, during installation, ask if you want to remove them.
  • Changes to some of Creative's library and executable files for both solutions present in the package (Legacy and UWP).
  • Dolby Atmos APO libraries updated to latest version (3.30303.338.0)

Last edited:

aytokpatop

+ Sound now works in my usb audio card both analog and digital out,
- NO DTS sound
- Sound blaster opens but cant connect

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK

narcyzzo

actually, how configure this? why in install all mods are selected? i dont know if i should install Decoder, Audio Console, why there is no tutorial?

Hello. Please make - AAF Optimus Audio Modded DCH USB Driver. Please add my device id -
USB\VID_041E&PID_3245&MI_00.
Thanks.

AngeloVilanova

I tried it with the newly uploaded files as of today. I am starting to think that this will not work on my PC. Sound Blaster Connect 2, DTS:X Ultra, and Dolby Atmos do not detect the audio once I reboot my PC after installing the exe file. It's quite sad that I am following all of the steps, yet nothing seems to work. I don't understand how this works flawlessly for some people.

System Name Ghost Spectre Asus ROG Z390F Gaming
Processor Intel Core i3 9100F
Motherboard ASUS ROG Z390 F Gaming
Cooling Corsair LL120 RGB LED PWM Fan's
Memory 32GB 3200er CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB
Video Card(s) Geforce GTX ****
Storage Seagate Barracuda and Sandisk SSD combinated RAID 0 Striping
Display(s) Two Samsung Displays (1 Digital Tv and 1 older Analog 2ms gaming Monitor) + Smart Tv
Case Rare Oldschool NZXT LED Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) Creative IRoar Rock with Subwoofer & Logitech Z906
Mouse Hyrican RGB Set
Keyboard Hyrican RGB Set
Software Ghost Spectre's Modded Windows 11 & much more stuff
Benchmark Scores Not tested yet
@AngeloVilanova just try out my absolutely Clean-7Steps-Uninstall&Install Standard procedure,
which i also use for years at every new Audio Driver installation.

1. Start Task Manager - go to Services - stop "AudioSrv" and "AudioEndpointBuilder" so the uninstallers have full rights to delete related files.

2. Get or open >>DriverStoreExplorer (RAPR)<< Uninstall every Audio related driver's from every Vendor like "AAF Optimus, Dolby, DTS, Realtek, NVIDIA, Intel and any others" Should be the Microsoft's OEM "High Definition Audio Device" driver in the Windows Device Manager now and absolutely no other Audio Drivers/SoftwareComponents/Extensions/Controllers/AudioProcessingObjects should be installed/Showed up anymore. (if so also just delete them.)

3. Get or open >>Revo Uninstaller Freeware<< Uninstall every Windows Store Audio Apps, after this finally uninstall the "AAF DCH Optimus Sound (listed @ the "All Applications" Tab) and choose Intensive Scan.

. Quickly check out the folders: "System32", "AppData", "ProgramData" &Program Files/Program Files (x86)” for leftover Files+Folders from DTS, Dolby, Creative, Realtek and any others, also force delete them.

5. RESTART PC !

6. Get or open >>CCleaner<< Check your Registry minimum 3! times successively till you fixed every conflict there

7. RESTART PC Again !
optional you can check the CCleaner again one more time
but i think there are no more conflicts

----------------

Now you are should be fine + finally ready to Install the Driver again.
Good Luck, hopefully this Helps
if you still have problems, at least you know that it is not due to insufficiently thorough deinstallation procedures.
peace.

notice: If you are use Alans AAF DCH Optimus Realtek or other Realtek files related drivers i also strong recommend >>DDU - Driver Display Uninstaller's<< Realtek Audio Remover:
1648708723583.png
(Has an integrated function at Options to force block the automatic driver install from Win-Updates after uninstalling RealTek and also after restart the PC (must be reset manually using the "Set Windows Device... - Button" on the right side)

Last edited:

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Files Reuploaded.

Clibanarius

Dolby Digital Encoder inf (005.HDX_DolbyDigitalFX.inf) has a typo. String entry PKEY_Composite_SFX is duplicated where it should be PKEY_Composite_EFX the second instance. Makes it so that Dolby Digital's encoder APO key is written in there in composite SFX.

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Dolby Digital Encoder inf (005.HDX_DolbyDigitalFX.inf) has a typo. String entry PKEY_Composite_SFX is duplicated where it should be PKEY_Composite_EFX the second instance. Makes it so that Dolby Digital's encoder APO key is written in there in composite SFX.
@Clibanarius
Reuploading Files...Done!

The bug you mentioned has been fixed.

Last edited:

Clibanarius

You rock! Appreciate all the good work ya do for this and all of us, haha. Also, I noticed you tossed in the Home Theater (upmixer) APO into the Dolby encoder. CANNOT overstate how much I appreciate that, as I was wanting that exact functionality and didn't quite know how to get it going myself, haha.

Clibanarius

You are insufferable and post garbage everywhere on here, it's really upsetting to see you never learning anything whatsoever while various community developers give you pointed and accurate instructions each and every time to achieve your outcomes and you just don't listen.

pony66

AAF, sorry to bother you, seeing how much work an support you do, but when not busy can you tell me, is the unbound a trial, when installed it's licensed then goes to - have to buy.
Will firewall block stop the unlicensed ? No rush.

TY so much for the 9313, awesome on the intel 600 series with the real 897. bless you.

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
AAF, sorry to bother you, seeing how much work an support you do, but when not busy can you tell me, is the unbound a trial, when installed it's licensed then goes to - have to buy.
Will firewall block stop the unlicensed ? No rush.

TY so much for the 9313, awesome on the intel 600 series with the real 897. bless you.
Well, if you're talking about DTS Sound Unbound, the version contained in this package cannot be updated, with the consequence of losing the license for spatial sound.

AngeloVilanova

@AngeloVilanova just try out my absolutely Clean-7Steps-Uninstall&Install Standard procedure,
which i also use for years at every new Audio Driver installation.

1. Start Task Manager - go to Services - stop "AudioSrv" and "AudioEndpointBuilder" so the uninstallers have full rights to delete related files.

2. Get or open >>DriverStoreExplorer (RAPR)<< Uninstall every Audio related driver's from every Vendor like "AAF Optimus, Dolby, DTS, Realtek, NVIDIA, Intel and any others" Should be the Microsoft's OEM "High Definition Audio Device" driver in the Windows Device Manager now and absolutely no other Audio Drivers/SoftwareComponents/Extensions/Controllers/AudioProcessingObjects should be installed/Showed up anymore. (if so also just delete them.)

3. Get or open >>Revo Uninstaller Freeware<< Uninstall every Windows Store Audio Apps, after this finally uninstall the "AAF DCH Optimus Sound (listed @ the "All Applications" Tab) and choose Intensive Scan.

. Quickly check out the folders: "System32", "AppData", "ProgramData" &Program Files/Program Files (x86)” for leftover Files+Folders from DTS, Dolby, Creative, Realtek and any others, also force delete them.

5. RESTART PC !

6. Get or open >>CCleaner<< Check your Registry minimum 3! times successively till you fixed every conflict there

7. RESTART PC Again !
optional you can check the CCleaner again one more time
but i think there are no more conflicts

----------------

Now you are should be fine + finally ready to Install the Driver again.
Good Luck, hopefully this Helps
if you still have problems, at least you know that it is not due to insufficiently thorough deinstallation procedures.
peace.

notice: If you are use Alans AAF DCH Optimus Realtek or other Realtek files related drivers i also strong recommend >>DDU - Driver Display Uninstaller's<< Realtek Audio Remover:
View attachment 241897
(Has an integrated function at Options to force block the automatic driver install from Win-Updates after uninstalling RealTek and also after restart the PC (must be reset manually using the "Set Windows Device... - Button" on the right side)

Thank you for your assistance. I followed all of these steps and while I was able to successfully make the Dolby Atmos, DTS:X Ultra, and DTS Sound Bound pick up my speakers, the Sound Blaster Connect 2 still could not find my speakers. Additionally, I noticed significantly more latency (not sure why), especially during FPS gaming. For that reason, I had to scrap the program altogether and just go back to using Realtek audio, unfortunately. I really wished that this would work. On my old computer, I had Sound Blaster Cinema 1 and it had a bass feature that I have not found to be as good with any other software. Even with the DTS:X ultra, the bass feature distorted the audio more than actually adding more bass. Hats off to those that tried to help me.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B85M-D3H
Memory 8,00 Go (7,89 Go utilisable
Video Card(s) GPU 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/ GPU 0 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Display(s) Samsung Q60T
Case Zalman case
Mouse USB NGS
Keyboard Old Dell keyboard
Thank you for your assistance. I followed all of these steps and while I was able to successfully make the Dolby Atmos, DTS:X Ultra, and DTS Sound Bound pick up my speakers, the Sound Blaster Connect 2 still could not find my speakers. Additionally, I noticed significantly more latency (not sure why), especially during FPS gaming. For that reason, I had to scrap the program altogether and just go back to using Realtek audio, unfortunately. I really wished that this would work. On my old computer, I had Sound Blaster Cinema 1 and it had a bass feature that I have not found to be as good with any other software. Even with the DTS:X ultra, the bass feature distorted the audio more than actually adding more bass. Hats off to those that tried to help me.
Have you tried the KGA package ? For me it helped to make SoundBlaster Connect detect my speakers