• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Activision and Microsoft Partner for CoD:BO DLC

Processor Intel Core i9 10980XE @ 4.7Ghz 1.2v
Motherboard ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
Cooling EK-Velocity D-RGB, EK-CoolStream PE 360, XSPC TX240 Ultrathin, EK X-RES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3000C14D 64GB
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC WC
Storage M.2 990 Pro 1TB / 10TB WD RED Helium / 3x 860 2TB Evos
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G7 28"
Case Corsair Obsidian 500D SE Modded
Power Supply Cooler Master V Series 1300W
Software Windows 11
Microsoft senior vice president Don Mattrick has announced that the company and Activision have partnered for the next three years to bring Call of Duty DLC add-ons, including map packs, to the Xbox 360 first.

This matches the release schedule already seen for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 downloadable content, which has launched first on the Xbox 360 then followed roughly one month later on the PlayStation 3 and PC.

This deal covers all Call of Duty titles through 2012, including Treyarch's Call of Duty: Black Ops, which will be released on November 9, 2010 for the Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 3, and Wii.

source

This mite mean the next CoD will be a Windows Live game not a steam game! = no free map packs like in WAW

Last edited:

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
I'm not surprised.

Microsoft's "commitment to PC gaming" was like the cake in Portal.

W

wahdangun

wew, way to go activison.

but oh well COD seems really boring right now, I even sick to hear it

EDIT: wtf ms really stab us in the back, I'm disgusted to have windows, I hope steam can really pick-up linux fast,