• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Advice on picking an extrnal battery charger

ncbn

Dear all, my phone started to power down after using almost half a year. And l thought a power bank could be helpful when I was outside. After went through so many types and brands of this kind of product, I still have no idea to pick one. Especially when you almost make a decision, then you found some negative comments. So if you have experience in using this kind of product, please share with me. BTW, please not recommend Anker, my friend had one and he said that Anker doesn’t support Samsung Tab… tks.

System Name HTPC
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 - 3.00/6M/1333
Motherboard AsRock G31M-GS R2.0
Cooling CoolerMaster Vortex 752 - Black
Memory 4 Go (2x2) Kingston ValueRam DDR2-800
Video Card(s) Asus EN8600GT/HTDP/512M
Storage WD 3200AAKS
Display(s) 32" Irico E320GV-FHD
Case Aerocool Qx-2000
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Enermax NoiseTaker 2 - 465w
Mouse Logitech Wave MK550 combo (M510)
Keyboard Logitech Wave MK550 combo (K350)
Software Win_7_Pro-French
Benchmark Scores Windows index : 6.5 / 6.5 / 5.6 / 6.3 / 5.9
To recharge what? You got to be more specific man if you want people around here to help you.Product you own, what time you want to charge, what price you ready to pay. What's your plans with it?

ncbn

To recharge what? You got to be more specific man if you want people around here to help you.Product you own, what time you want to charge, what price you ready to pay. What's your plans with it?

Thanks for the reply. I want to recharge my Samsung Galaxy4...Indeed, I haven't bought something like this before. Just figure that it maybe useful when I am outside and in case I forgot to charge my phone..

My friend recommand me one 14,000 pack from RAVPower,

http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-Lightning-Thunderbolt-Incredible-connectors/dp/B00EHEEFWY/

but I am no sure if this fits my phone....Any ideas on this particular product?

oh wow i was thinking about products like this before, but for camcorders & SLRs, portable power supply was what i was wanting when i was in the mountains

that link is usb, if your phone charges over usb, then it works, simple

an alternative is to have & charge spare batteries instead of carrying a charger (but dont store them charged for long periods without usage)

KTYSTO

Thanks for the reply. I want to recharge my Samsung Galaxy4...Indeed, I haven't bought something like this before. Just figure that it maybe useful when I am outside and in case I forgot to charge my phone..

My friend recommand me one 14,000 pack from RAVPower,

http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-Lightning-Thunderbolt-Incredible-connectors/dp/B00EHEEFWY/

but I am no sure if this fits my phone....Any ideas on this particular product?

I have one of the RAVPower 14000mAh. It works great with my Galaxy S3 and my Galaxy Tab.