1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ai Booster????????

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by waspman3, May 30, 2007.

1. waspman3

waspman3

Thanks Received:
    Is anyone very familiar with this program?Thought Id tinker with this thing a little so I put this system in the normal startup mode instead of the selective mode.When I did this AI booster came on my desktop and although shocked at 1st seems like a pretty useful tool that I might start using.Any feedback would be helpful.Thanks all. WASPMAN

2. acousticlemur

acousticlemur New Member

Thanks Received:
    i have used it a few times on my friends computer (M2N SLI Deluxe) and it works pretty well. but the best thing i have found it for is use the BIOS to overclock and find the max OC you are comfortable with and in your range for cooling, and one in the middle. and then use the presets in the AI Booster and set one for stock, one for mid-range, and one for the max OC. and see if your BIOS has a lock for the AGP/PCI should be set at 66MHZfor AGP and 33MHZ for PCI. and try it out.

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. d44ve New Member

Thanks Received:
    Its a good program to use if you are not familair with the BIOS and just want a quick and easy OC for your system.

Otherwise, I would just go through the BIOS as you can fine tune your system a lot better

4. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    It's good if you don't plan on attaining higher OC's with more efficient settings, like D44VE said, Bios is the way to go as you can fine tune and tweak the settings to create the most stable OC on the least ammount of voltage to maintain that stable OC, thus cooler temps and happier components, as higher voltage not only stresses circutry but also corrodes it faster.

10 Year Member at TPU