• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AIO recommendations!

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
all AIOs are simple,

Install it push the power button done,

Swiftech and EKs allow for expansion ie gpu cooling a bigger rad etc. Doesnt mean you have to utilize that functionality. That said i prefer Swiftech over EK mostly because EK's handling of their leaky parts was pretty much bullshit.a

Corsair and other AIOs are fine too. Just if i was gonna spend $130 on a CLC corsair unit i would rather spend $165 for 280mm Swiftech unit. $35 difference might be too much for some people thats perfectly fine. But generally speaking you get what you pay for. I would pay the extra bit for a premium AIO thats a bit more unique vs something that is pretty much a retread with LEDs. That you pay more for thanks to its nifty software that pretty much is unnecessary and adds cost to the design.

Last edited:
System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
As I mentioned previously and so have you I know any AIO leak, just you are lucky like me for example if yours doesn't HA!, I'm just more after closed because least it's physically closed if you know what i mean, but with something you have to fill you have to worry if you've shut it enough, I don't mind going after certain products like EKWB , or anything like that, as long as it's not to physical and requires to much maintenance on my side! also are the swiftechs better than any other cooler like h115i? if not. than meh.

On top of what you mentioned in this post ,people who build their own water loops don't get the support that you get with the Corsair loop or any other of the good manufacturers.

I had one of the original corsair H70 core editions, and after about five years I started to get concerned that it might die on me so I contacted them and since they no longer made that particular model they sent me a brand-new H 75, no questions asked. I gave them proof of my purchase from my local Micro Center and they sent me a new h75. ;)

Personally I like the work that goes into custom water loops, but after doing it so many times a point in time comes when you say "enough already ", frankly it's easier to install a lot of those Aio then some air coolers.

Keep in mind a lot of people don't realize this the newer RGB H series coolers have USB micro plugs on the block that you have to plug-in in order to control the colors and the pumps

System Name barely hangin on...
Processor Intel I5 4670K @stock
Motherboard Asus H81m-cs (nothing else available now)
Cooling CM Hyper 212X (in push-pull)
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 1866MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RX 580 4GB Dual
Storage WD Blue 1TB, WD Black 2TB, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
Display(s) Acer KG241QP 144Hz
Case Cooler Master CM 690 III (Transparent side panel) - illuminated with NZXT HUE RGB
Audio Device(s) FiiO E10K>Boom 3D>ATH M50/Samson SR850/HD599SE
Power Supply Corsair RM 850
Mouse Redragon M901 PERDITION 16400 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse
Keyboard HyperX Alloy FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Brown)
Software 7-64bit MBR, 10-64bit UEFI (Not Multi-boot), VBox guests...
I wouldn't recommend any of the Swiftech AIO. I had terrible experience with the pumps like thousands of other users. You can check out their forums. Anyway, your AIO seems to be doing the job well-enough. If you want better performance at MUCH lower noise levels, you might wanna look at some of the awesome fans by Noctua.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
@SanityGaming

heres a screenshot for reference of my H110, that is Real world usage, of over an hour. dual Core pentium running GTA5 @4.6Ghz. IME, the 2 cores of this CPU get hotter than the 4 of my other Xeon, or my old 4690k, since the 2 are going 100% most of the time. As you can see, the AIO is cooling it VERY well, it is around 50-60C from its TJmax running under that AIO's block..as seen here in the pic, it doesnt even see 50C, it holds right around 46 or so, the same is recorded when running things like Prime, or IBT.

my case has wonderful coolign though, as youcan see again in the pic, my GPU never broke 58C, and its a Reference GTX970(which have amazing cooling for blower cards in the right case)

System Name The Double Loader.
Processor Chocolate drop
Cooling Vanilla
Video Card(s) 2x chocolate flakes
Case hundreds and thousands cone
Benchmark Scores 170mhz of brain freeze, and 1062mhz of loving taste
On top of what you mentioned in this post ,people who build their own water loops don't get the support that you get with the Corsair loop or any other of the good manufacturers.

I had one of the original corsair H70 core editions, and after about five years I started to get concerned that it might die on me so I contacted them and since they no longer made that particular model they sent me a brand-new H 75, no questions asked. I gave them proof of my purchase from my local Micro Center and they sent me a new h75. ;)

Personally I like the work that goes into custom water loops, but after doing it so many times a point in time comes when you say "enough already ", frankly it's easier to install a lot of those Aio then some air coolers.

Keep in mind a lot of people don't realize this the newer RGB H series coolers have USB micro plugs on the block that you have to plug-in in order to control the colors and the pumps

Exactly, warranty is also another concern for me! If I remember correctly I could be wrong, but doesn't corsair have accidental damage protection warranty or something encase a pump leaks and damages something of yours!!!

Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
Exactly, warranty is also another concern for me! If I remember correctly I could be wrong, but doesn't corsair have accidental damage protection warranty or something encase a pump leaks and damages something of yours!!!

Accidental damage generally refers to user error, and no I don't think they have anything like that. They actually specifically (along with most manufacturers if not all) specifically state that they are not responsible for any damage caused by leaks or breaks in the AIO that may damage other components i.e mobo,ram,cpu etc.however if you buy from a store like Newegg.com you can buy an accidental damage and handling plan for under $15,which will cover the cost of the item you purchased but nothing else

But if I recall correctly the warranty is 3- 5 years or there about , and they aren't too picky about what you send something in for. They also offer advance RMA. Which is essentially a process in which they send a replacement cooler before you send the broken one however they do require a debit or credit card for that process in case you don't send the broken cooler. In my experience there very understanding about issues varying in type. For example, my old cooler started making a strange sound, I notified corsair, and they immediately approved me for RMA.

I'd like to make a point, I don't have any experience with other makers of AIO coolers , which is why my comments are heavily based on corsair products. This doesn't mean the others are just as good, I just don't make a habit of giving advice unless I know personally what I'm giving advice about whenever possible. Many Manufacturers make VERY good AIO coolers, I just havent personally experienced them

Last edited:
Processor Chocolate drop
Cooling Vanilla
Accidental damage generally refers to user error, and no I don't think they have anything like that. They actually specifically (along with most manufacturers if not all) specifically state that they are not responsible for any damage caused by leaks or breaks in the AIO that may damage other components i.e mobo,ram,cpu etc.however if you buy from a store like Newegg.com you can buy an accidental damage and handling plan for under $15,which will cover the cost of the item you purchased but nothing else

But if I recall correctly the warranty is 3- 5 years or there about , and they aren't too picky about what you send something in for. They also offer advance RMA. Which is essentially a process in which they send a replacement cooler before you send the broken one however they do require a debit or credit card for that process in case you don't send the broken cooler. In my experience there very understanding about issues varying in type. For example, my old cooler started making a strange sound, I notified corsair, and they immediately approved me for RMA.

I'd like to make a point, I don't have any experience with other makers of AIO coolers , which is why my comments are heavily based on corsair products. This doesn't mean the others are just as good, I just don't make a habit of giving advice unless I know personally what I'm giving advice about whenever possible. Many Manufacturers make VERY good AIO coolers, I just havent personally experienced them

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.newegg.com

i wouldn't touch newegg ever!
I'd only ever buy from amazon, scan.co.uk, overclockers.co.uk

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103856

Apparently corsair can and may replace computer parts, on a case by case bases!

Last edited:

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
Newegg is fine in the US recent expansion to europe has been bumpy tho.

Processor Chocolate drop
Cooling Vanilla
Newegg is fine in the US recent expansion to europe has been bumpy tho.

I'm sorry you received a defective product. Per our return policy, we do require the retail packaging in order to process a return. However, I would be more than happy to explore an exception for you since you are a valued customer. I have sent an email to the email listed on your account.
^ newegg representative,

Amazon on the other hand and 95% of all business and companies affiliated with the UK, never ask or don't care if you have retail packaging or not. especially amazon.
With amazon if something breaks, send it back don't need original box or anything, just send back all the parts!
That and there's no restocking fee! and can get a replacement the very next day to your house, as they always fast track the stuff to have it next day delivery!
At least that's my case with everything I get from amazon!

Newegg: something goes wrong, send it back, wait 10 years..
Amazon: something goes wrong, contact amazon, request replacement, get it next day, send back old one with in 30days after making replacement request!

Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board
I'm sorry you received a defective product. Per our return policy, we do require the retail packaging in order to process a return. However, I would be more than happy to explore an exception for you since you are a valued customer. I have sent an email to the email listed on your account.
^ newegg representative,

Amazon on the other hand and 95% of all business and companies affiliated with the UK, never ask or don't care if you have retail packaging or not. especially amazon.
With amazon if something breaks, send it back don't need original box or anything, just send back all the parts!
That and there's no restocking fee! and can get a replacement the very next day to your house, as they always fast track the stuff to have it next day delivery!
At least that's my case with everything I get from amazon!

Newegg: something goes wrong, send it back, wait 10 years..
Amazon: something goes wrong, contact amazon, request replacement, get it next day, send back old one with in 30days after making replacement request!

it appears NE has gone down hill across the board over the past few years, Sadly. They USED to be Really good.....now it appears they are turning into a new tiger Direct. (leans to the left in seat and farts) ;)

my original point is still valid tho, a reputable retailer Should offer some type of 3rd party ADH warranty plan. iirc, Servicenet, handles much of newegg.com's ADH policies.

Last edited:
System Name ACME Singularity Unit
Processor Coal-dual 9000
Motherboard Oak Plank
Cooling 4 Snow Yetis huffing and puffing in parallel
Memory Hasty Indian (I/O: 3 smoke signals per minute)
Video Card(s) Bob Ross AI module
Storage Stone Tablet 2.0
Display(s) Where are my glasses?
Case Hand sewn bull hide
Audio Device(s) On demand tribe singing
Power Supply Spin-o-Wheel-matic
Mouse Hamster original
Keyboard Chisel 1.9a (upgraded for Stone Tablet 2.0 compatibility)
Software It's all hard down here
A bit of general advice.

The models advised here really are good and/or in some cases better than the 110i; what you need to understand however is that said 'better' amounts to a couple degrees of a difference*.
Ergo? If you're at a point where 1,2,3 degrees cooler has become a "must", your problem is not the AIO you're using :)

* exception -supposedly- being the EKWB AIO. And i'm saying supposedly because the reviewer that said it can have 10Cs difference (awesome if so) is the same reviewer that in other reviews has erm, displayed a rather flawed way of thinking.. if not downright biased.

TLDR stick to what you currently have and when it's time for an entire system upgrade, check the current reviews on the (at the time) current new models :)

edit: Also keep in mind that the less you know, the more getting the most popular brand helps. A simple googleing and answers can be found. Superficial, but sooner or later you -will- have a question, i know i did and i've been using AIOs for some years now.

System Name Firebird
Processor Intel i7 2600K @5.0'ish 24/7 stock core Voltage {5.2 w/102 bCLK}
Motherboard Intel Extreme DZ68BC SkullTrail Z68 Cougerpoint, Excellent MCH !
Cooling Scythe NINJA PLUS Rev.B[skt478] Modded to 1155 Scythe SH12 fan
Memory Samsung 32nm 16Gb 4x4 (@19xxmhz} low profile[ better than 2133 banwidth]
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aurosus 1080Ti
Storage Intel 512 SSD,Samsung 9701Tb, Toshiba 3Tbx2,Hitachi 320,1TBx2,'Cuda 400 7200.10, WD1TBUSB,to SATA
Display(s) Acer K272HUL 1440 27" WQHD, Samsung 226W, Vizio M60C3 4K 60",Vizio XVT3D554SV
Case CoolerMaster HAF 932
Audio Device(s) Intel 10ch[9+1] HD Audio X540> Pioneer VSX39TX[copper chasis,Rosewood sides 5x6LCD remote
Power Supply Seasonic X750 @ 24/7
Mouse Logictech G300s
Keyboard Saitek Cyborg v7
Software Windows 7 ROG E3 X64 by Neuropass/tweakscene
Benchmark Scores 4642@665/1600 220/GAT F1 4544 220/667strap 2.5/3/2/6 Bliss 650/1500 6490 Q6700 Bliss 690/1500
Wish there was something like backblaze chart for cooler's like the HDD/SSD they put out.
There is so much on the web it get's hard to discern just how long these AIO's do last.
I would be concerned like the op about just how long has It got, and just what is really better.............
Good luck, it's a sea of info to take in:toast:

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
Wish there was something like backblaze chart for cooler's like the HDD/SSD they put out.
There is so much on the web it get's hard to discern just how long these AIO's do last.
I would be concerned like the op about just how long has It got, and just what is really better.............

I always looked at it like this...
Companies have done massive amounts of testing before releasing an aio. After much testing they set a warranty that will cover the better built products for its expected lifespan, or close to it. Currently, the newest generation Asetek units sold by NZXT have the longest warranty, which I believe is six years coverage!

Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board

In regards to any component that you're curious about lifespan just look at the warranty. The reason the company picks that timeframe is because they expect in good faith they won't have to service it during that time

D

Deleted member 24505

I always looked at it like this...
Companies have done massive amounts of testing before releasing an aio. After much testing they set a warranty that will cover the better built products for its expected lifespan, or close to it. Currently, the newest generation Asetek units sold by NZXT have the longest warranty, which I believe is six years coverage!

It is 6 years Pete, I'm using a nzxt x61 kraken, which keeps my 6700k @ 4.5-1.35 at 16/17c idle and max 50 all cores at 100%

System Name HELLSTAR
Processor AMD RYZEN 9 5950X
Motherboard ASUS Strix X570-E
Cooling 2x 360 + 280 rads. 3x Gentle Typhoons, 3x Phanteks T30, 2x TT T140 . EK-Quantum Momentum Monoblock.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB F4-4133C19D-16GTZR 14-16-12-30-44
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX + under waterblock.
Storage Optane 900P[W11] + WD BLACK SN850X 4TB + 750 EVO 500GB + 1TB 980PRO[FEDORA]
Display(s) Philips PHL BDM3270 + Acer XV242Y
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow V3 - Yellow Switch
Software FEDORA 39 / Windows 11 insider
For my LAN party box I went really cheap using china Id Cooling pump. It works fine really, not loud. For the tubes I used generic oil/gasoline tubes ID 6mm... So I got a 240mm AIO for about ~60$ for the rad and pump. The fans are another thing thou, I always buy them separately anyway. Use Vardar ER as I can get them easy here so it is 32€ here for both. But that's if you like tinkering around.

V22.jpg

System Name -aLiEn beaTs-
Processor Intel i7 11700kf @ 5.055Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z490 Unify
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro RGB
Memory G.skill Royal Silver 4400 cl17 @ 4403mhz
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 980TI AMP!Omega Factory OC 1418MHz
Storage Intel SSD 330, Crucial SSD MX300 & MX500
Display(s) Samsung C24FG73 144HZ
Case CoolerMaster HAF 932 USB3.0
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium HD @ 2.1 Bose acoustimass 5
Power Supply CoolerMaster 850W v2 gold atx 2.52
Mouse Razer viper 8k
Keyboard Logitech G19s
Software Windows 11 Pro 21h2 64Bit
Benchmark Scores ► ♪♫♪♩♬♫♪♭
I'm wait before getting a new one, got ages yet. but the fans you mention isn't a bad idea, is there anything better than the current ones I own?
I know you've posted some but when it comes to fans, the words and stuff confuse the hell out of me!

I currently use "2x SP120s Quiet edition, 120mm, 1450 rpm, 23dba" Fans to cool my h110 anything better you can recommend? always open to fans!
Obviously not extremely noisy fans! ha!

Sleeved yes that's it!, the it really does make the tubing look so much better!

The ones I mentioned have higher static air pressure, that number
e.g. CoolerMaster fan Q Mode (Quiet)
3.15 mmH2O ± 10%

The higher the better radiator cooling, but yeah louder.

Imo CoolerMaster or Noctua Industrial are the best, just adjust it with fan control pwm in bios.

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
Just some friendly advice. Fix your system specs, it can only benefit you in the long run.
this advise deserves a beer, Sys specs are meant for hardware specifications, that allow other to see what you have there... keep it real....

Also
Don't really need to post any system specs especially as it's not a rule I'm pretty sure! I understand posting them if it's a serious matter but this thread doesn't count, Especially as I stated I use an H110 shows I can use pretty much any cooler around! and I have another thread that's new the top of overclocking/cooling called i7 5960x.
Posting GPU and all that stuff is unnecessary what a GPU has to do with h110 or ram or any of that I have no idea.
But I appreciate the response.

hardware list will allow other that would like to help in hurry, late to the topic or people that isn';t reading all messages bassed on your hardware to advise, give feedback or several ways to help, so sys specs are important, if you dont care to fill them some people would not bothereven to ask about the topic, take it as you wish, but sys specs are meant to be filled, everyone here likes the same, computers, hardware and technology...

This is a AIO cooler related thread. not a system build thread.
ignorance is strong, everything its related.... thats why sometimes people come here to ask about a gpu to upgrade, then advises about PSU, cooling and case limitations are there, taking on consideration what you already have.. :shadedshu:

Looking at Corsair / Thermaltake / Arctic / Silverstone etc etc etc the main difference tends to be the plastic pump housing used and the fans bundled. Granted thats a huge generalization but for the most part it rings true.
Those are maybe the most popular ones, ASETEK based model, i have been running one of this models for a long time, Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro, 120m 50mm thick single rad with 2 Thermaltake Riing 12 Fans, Delidded i7 and my max temp its like 55C at max load, it iddles at 25-28c... regular usage temp its like 35c doing some monkey tasks on the PC when using it, like downloading something while listen to music and seeking photos or storing photos! cannot regret about this unit, also have used Thermaltake's water 3.0 extreme which have a 240mm slim rad, dual Fans, and the same pump / waterblock combo, they rock :rockout:

i have used several other AIO H2O coolers, just love them cuz they are excellent solution, decent cooler, require just to be cleaned as the whole computer! when installing you just need to be careful with tubing and rad mounting!

all AIOs are simple,

Install it push the power button done,

Swiftech and EKs allow for expansion ie gpu cooling a bigger rad etc. Doesnt mean you have to utilize that functionality. That said i prefer Swiftech over EK mostly because EK's handling of their leaky parts was pretty much bullshit.a

Corsair and other AIOs are fine too. Just if i was gonna spend $130 on a CLC corsair unit i would rather spend $165 for 280mm Swiftech unit. $35 difference might be too much for some people thats perfectly fine. But generally speaking you get what you pay for. I would pay the extra bit for a premium AIO thats a bit more unique vs something that is pretty much a retread with LEDs. That you pay more for thanks to its nifty software that pretty much is unnecessary and adds cost to the design.
Well said, its a shame that some coolers like that one aren't available with that lovely price everywhere, i was about to upgrade one, but the costs of import and handling killed me, o_O

dancing-chicken.gif

Regards,

System Name Firebird
Storage Intel 512 SSD,Samsung 9701Tb, Toshiba 3Tbx2,Hitachi 320,1TBx2,'Cuda 400 7200.10, WD1TBUSB,to SATA
Display(s) Acer K272HUL 1440 27" WQHD, Samsung 226W, Vizio M60C3 4K 60",Vizio XVT3D554SV
Audio Device(s) Intel 10ch[9+1] HD Audio X540> Pioneer VSX39TX[copper chasis,Rosewood sides 5x6LCD remote
Mouse Logictech G300s
Benchmark Scores 4642@665/1600 220/GAT F1 4544 220/667strap 2.5/3/2/6 Bliss 650/1500 6490 Q6700 Bliss 690/1500
this advise deserves a beer, Sys specs are meant for hardware specifications, that allow other to see what you have there... keep it real....

hardware list will allow other that would like to help in hurry, late to the topic or people that isn';t reading all messages bassed on your hardware to advise, give feedback or several ways to help, so sys specs are important, if you dont care to fill them some people would not bothereven to ask about the topic, take it as you wish, but sys specs are meant to be filled, everyone here likes the same, computers, hardware and technology...

ignorance is strong, everything its related.... thats why sometimes people come here to ask about a gpu to upgrade, then advises about PSU, cooling and case limitations are there, taking on consideration what you already have.. :shadedshu:

Come on peche this has already been covered by the mods, several times in fact. it's Not relevant to his thread this time

specs are not mandatory. Sometimes they help, but when looking at coolers, performance doesn't relate to processor, when someone is looking for better.
Politely Suggest to edit or wait for them to remove, as well as this follow up.

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Come on peche this has already been covered by the mods, several times in fact. it's Not relevant to his thread this time
sup bro, was just giving my point, but there are other comments related to AIO's :D

Regards,

System Name Firebird
Mouse Logictech G300s
was just giving my point
It has/was already been pointed out SEVERAL times before. Apparently it was a pretty big issue early on in the thread. Did you see petes responce
I also got caught up after the fact. The OP made it clear he did not want it [specs listed]part of his thread

Processor i7-11700K
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Audio Device(s) on board

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
It has/was already been pointed out SEVERAL times before. Apparently it was a pretty big issue early on in the thread. Did you see petes responce
I also got caught up after the fact. The OP made it clear he did not want it [specs listed]part of his thread
i know, sometimes here Drama starts even by the emoji you kindly add to make your message even moar friendly, but anyway, thanks for the quick notice! have a quite terrific day lad!

Regards,

System Name Firebird
Mouse Logictech G300s
I understand, I too replied a very friendly suggestion addressing it, but as sneaky pointed out the op did not want it so he removed all post about it.
Thermaltake's water 3.0 extreme which have a 240mm slim rad, dual Fans, and the same pump
That has been on my radar for a few years[well back to the TT big water] seems pretty popular

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
I understand, I too replied a very friendly suggestion addressing it, but as sneaky pointed out the op did not want it so he removed all post about it.

That has been on my radar for a few years[well back to the TT big water] seems pretty popular
tried both, they perform exactly the same... that's why i kept the 120mm one, smaller and easy to install!

Regards,