• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Akko 3108v2 Monet's Pond

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Akko is churning out custom keyboard designs faster than any other company, and today, we take a look at a real stunner. Termed Monet's Pond, this keyboard looking to transport users to the famous Koi pond in Japan with its theme is part of a whole series with a matching desk mat and wrist rest.

Show full review

In this case: slightly over a year or two. Why? Because if manufacturer itself was so confident in it not going bad after a year themselves, why wouldn't they just extend it?

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
In this case: slightly over a year or two. Why? Because if manufacturer itself was so confident in it not going bad after a year themselves, why wouldn't they just extend it?
Oh, as a matter of principle I absolutely agree. I am just saying that practically here there is not much to worry about, and certainly not enough to deter a purchase decision in my opinion.

This might just be the prettiest keyboard I've ever seen :O
Atleast one other person I know agrees with you.

This kind of KB really isn't my thing, but I know a few people that would dig on this. Seems solid quality. It's pricey, but then again, fashion statement type products always are...

Good review as usual!

Reactions: VSG