• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Announces Catalyst 10.10c Hotfix Driver Update

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
did you make sure you ran it on a clean install - millions of people have installed these modded drivers on their 5xxx series cards and not many of them have had any issues - I havent had any issues with it at all.

so if your having problems then try a clean reinstall. if that doesnt work then its probably something else

remember to use driversweeper before you install any new ATi frivers and you should be good. otherwise its something else thats causing you trouble
Thanks, but I know the drill for the removal and such. I'm going to wait till a better fix comes out,.... In games I DON'T get micro tearing and yes I'm on a clean SSD install with everything configured! ;) hacks are just that,,,,, Hack's :rolleyes:

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus Rog b450-f
Cooling Cooler master 120mm aio
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3x 3070
Storage 2tb intel nvme and 2tb generic ssd
Display(s) Generic dell 1080p overclocked to 75hz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Power Supply 650w of borderline fire hazard
Mouse Some wierd Chinese vertical mouse
Keyboard Generic mechanical keyboard
Software Windows ten
Wow another one 3 hotfixes for one driver release in 1 week GG AMD way to fail it up great QC and testing.

Something to bare in mind for drivers in general, Nvidia and AMD don't have all our rigs, I bet everything was fine on their test systems.

But then everything had to be ruined by us meddling kids! :laugh: