• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Radeon HD 6870 Reference Design Looks Refined, Ready to Market

Rebelstar

Display(s) custom thin bezel eyefinity 1x3 portrait
Case Cooler Master HAF 932
Power Supply CoolerMaster SilentPro M850
Software Windows 7 Enterprise x64
Oh I see. Thanks for calmed me down.

System Name Firebird
Processor Ryzen 7 1700X
Motherboard MSI X370 Titanium
Cooling Tt Water2.0 PRO (They use the same bracket as 3.0)
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 2x8GB 3200 15-15-15-35 B-Die (@3333 ATM)
Video Card(s) ASUS STRIX R9 390 8GB
Storage Too many. Samsung 750GB, 120GB 850 EVO, Seagate 1TB, Toshiba 1TB, OCZ 32GB Cache Drive
Display(s) Samsung 46" UN46D6050 1080P HDTV
Case Home-made tech bench.
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar Essence STX (I use HDMI though *cry*)
Power Supply CWT PUC1000V-S 1000W, Abee Supremer (import) 1200W currently used as primary.
Mouse Razer Copperhead (circa 2005)
Keyboard Tt Challenger Pro (AVOID! Keys wear super fast)
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Meh.
Well, what should I to do with my DP-VGA adapter since new card using mini-DP. To order another f****g adapter to have this scheme? DP-VGA -> miniDP-DP -> 68XX
It's like AMD abandoned army of eyefinity users: "Well, f**k them. We'll design new card with the new mini-dp slot and we don't care about their DP-VGA adapters"
Very dissapointing.

Could've ended up like my damn ASUS CUcore 5770 (only got them because at the time, I saved about $55USD), One HDMI, One DVI, One VGA :shadedshu I think the USER should decide with an adapter whether or not they need VGA! What is a person supposed to do when they don't have a relic monitor? From what little testing I did, the second 5770 won't output video, so it's not like I can use it's DVI:rolleyes:

I don't know if they can ship to Belarus or not, but Monoprice.com is by far the cheapest place I've come across for cables, adapters, etc etc. One could always see about the total cost of shipping to someone on the forums, then having them ship it to you. Then compare that overall price to what it would cost for you to get it.