1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Amp for in-wall volume controls?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Home Theater' started by JPElectron, Nov 25, 2012.

  1. JPElectron New Member

    Oct 9, 2012
    2 (0.00/day)
    Thanks Received:
    Chicago, IL
    I have a customer that bought a home with a few of these: http://imgur.com/KOYlF
    all the wiring is there, but the amps are nowhere to be found.

    Anyone recognize it? who makes the amp that goes with this type of volume control?
    CAT5 from each volume control to the amp
  2. cadaveca

    cadaveca My name is Dave

    Apr 10, 2006
    16,294 (3.92/day)
    Thanks Received:
    Parkland County, Alberta
    Should work with many amps. Pull the panels and get the model numbers off the back to find out exactly which amps, but it's more than likely 10-12 if not more.
    10 Year Member at TPU

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guest)