• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Andyson Titanium N 700 W

After the release of the 1200 Platinum unit, Andyson has now also put a Titanium unit with four models into their portfolio. We will take a look at the N700 today: It features a semi-modular cabling design to keep its price down and promises to perform incredibly well.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
This is exactly what consumers and the market need and it's even better to see it coming from a manufacturer that hasn't always been the best. For the price and performance it provides, I'm happy to overlook the "old-style" cabling and fixed PCIe cables. DAT VOLTAGE REGULATION!

Well done Andyson! Keep it up and soon the current "big boys" will have something to worry about!

This was a nice surprise from Andyson. Hope they keep on the same path because fresh designs and in competition is good for all of us. If only 2-3 companies dominate the market we won't easily see Titanium units at really affordable prices.

Why is there no direct comparison to the ax760i in the graphs? Is it because it's in a different price bracket? I'm looking to get another ax760i but this seems to be much cheaper, yet lower rated in overall performance in the final graph.

nem

crmaris; in jonnyguru said:
currently this is the most efficient (not only in 10-20-50-100% load range but on all of it) PSU I have ever tested. However I must note that the Corsair AX1500i which comes second has more than twice the region to cover so things are harder for it, but on the other hand it also costs lots more.

Overall impressive work from Andyson but I would like to see the final units that will hit the market selves having the same performance and quality.

wow what amazing psu, i wonder know because this psu have as high efficiency if it have a bridge rectifier and this is not a digital psu but even so perform better than one , really ANDISON are defeating all another ones psu manufactures like is an obviusly fact... ¬¬

Crmaris hi bro , where you tink this especific model can be availeble now , im very isteresting in this model

Last edited:
System Name Senile
Processor I7-4790K@4.8 GHz 24/7
Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
Cooling Be Quiet Pure Rock Air
Memory 16GB 4x4 G.Skill CAS9 2133 Sniper
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Vega 64
Storage Samsung EVO 500GB / 8 Different WDs / QNAP TS-253 8GB NAS with 2x10Tb WD Blue
Display(s) 34" LG 34CB88-P 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440*1440) *FREE_SYNC*
Case Rosewill
Audio Device(s) Onboard + HD HDMI
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB & G610 Orion Red
Software Win 10
Amazing PSU. What really blew me away looking at the charts was the number of PSU units tested in the past for comparison :lovetpu:

Am I dreaming? One of the best 700w~ psu out there. Andyson is knocking on Delta's gate with sledgehammer.

Ghibli

For those interested I have started a group buy for this power supply over on geek hack.

Reactions: nem

nem

For those interested I have started a group buy for this power supply over on geek hack.
i did search for this psu but i never have founded where you get bring this psu.. =)

Ghibli

thanks bro , where are you get the psus , in other side looking the price is really good price for the queality of psu , really impresive.. >_>
From the manufacturer. There may or may not be changes to the buy, I'm currently asking if they can ship directly to each buyer instead of having me as a middle man for shipping. Watch the thread for upcoming updates.

Reactions: nem

nem

Magnificent PSU this Andyson and here is the good news soon be available in america by raidmax ;
Raidmax preparing their first 80+ Titanium PSU, based on Andyson's high performance design
http://www.orionpsudb.com/news/raid...psu-based-on-andysons-high-performance-design

From the manufacturer. There may or may not be changes to the buy, I'm currently asking if they can ship directly to each buyer instead of having me as a middle man for shipping. Watch the thread for upcoming updates.

hi bro can you share pics of your psu the group of buy did work fine.. ;D