• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anime Nation

System Name Minerva / Remus
Processor i9 10900KF (5.1Ghz) / Ryzen 5600X
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming Z490 / MSI 550 Pro
Cooling Corsair iCUE H150i / Air Cooler
Memory 64Gb Crucial Ballistix (3200) / 16GB Crucial Ballistix (3200)
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf 3070 Ti / Quadro P1000
Storage 16TB / 20TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF + HP z27 / Dell P22
Case Fractal Design 7 XL / MSi
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD
Power Supply Corsair HX750W Modular / Corsair CX550
Mouse Logitech G502 / G602
Keyboard Havit Kalih Blue Switch /
Software Win 10 Pro / Ubuntu 20.04
Benchmark Scores Suggestions.
I remember watching the Transformers but cant remember which version was it..... It was one where Optimus had a brother i believe (dont follow the story line a lot on those)

Also i am looking to get the DVD's for Johny Quest if you remember that one?

System Name Unreal Machine IV
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard Asrock 570X Taichi
Cooling Noctua U9S
Memory Team UD4-4000 @4000 CL18 1:1
Video Card(s) 5600XT Red Devil
Storage Kingston SSD 240GB + WD RED 4TB + WD Blue SN 550 Nvme 1TB X3
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Case Old school Termalthake xaser III black with lots of noctua 80mm fans
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion + Creative Inspire t7900 7.1 + Sony MDR-1A + AKG K-240
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech G502 hero SE
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 Multi ~15k 4.4Ghz all core Cinebench R23 single 1.5k 4.65Ghz
No not that, probably didnt air in my country...

System Name Minerva / Remus
Processor i9 10900KF (5.1Ghz) / Ryzen 5600X
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming Z490 / MSI 550 Pro
Cooling Corsair iCUE H150i / Air Cooler
Memory 64Gb Crucial Ballistix (3200) / 16GB Crucial Ballistix (3200)
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf 3070 Ti / Quadro P1000
Storage 16TB / 20TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF + HP z27 / Dell P22
Case Fractal Design 7 XL / MSi
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD
Power Supply Corsair HX750W Modular / Corsair CX550
Mouse Logitech G502 / G602
Keyboard Havit Kalih Blue Switch /
Software Win 10 Pro / Ubuntu 20.04
Benchmark Scores Suggestions.
Yeah that one was old as well. Did you watch Re-boot ? (I think it was called like that)

I remember watching the Transformers but cant remember which version was it..... It was one where Optimus had a brother i believe (dont follow the story line a lot on those)

Also i am looking to get the DVD's for Johny Quest if you remember that one?

Huh isn't this an anime thread? I didnt know you could talk about cartoons? Transfomers in either case isn't an anime, i was big into Transformers G1 i have the box sets lol. The Headmasters series is fucked up, the english sub version isn't even translated correct its called the "Singapore dubs" and was aired only in Asia at random times in the early 90s. I heard there is a box set of Headmaster series i might look it up but the "Singapore dubs" are pretty infamous among fans.

Im not big into anime but ive decided to check out some stuff. Akira is first on my list as it was pretty influential in exposing anime over here plus its good for it being mostly at night which was hard to do or something. Yeah so ima check out Initial D an anime about drifting and racing (my mates saw it thought id give it a go to since i like some of the cars in it), Cowboy Bebop as ive always wanted to see that after seeing a little of it ages ago.

I dont like all that uber otaku shit or gundam, i like watching films and series because they are good not because they are anime but there are some really good anime out there its just finding what i like. Probably be best avoiding Hellsing, might not be for me.

Ive saw most of Dragon Ball Z and all of the Funimation dub of Dragonball which was excellent but it dragged on at parts especially the Red Ribbon army sections, the best parts are the tournaments. Nothing special just thought id not that id seen it.

Recently saw Only Yesterday which has English subtitles and Grave of the Firefiles which has an English dub but i saw the subtitle version; both are Studio Ghibli films.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
I'll be going to ToyCon (10th Toy Convention) over here in the afternoon. :p

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Motherboard AsRork x370 Taichi
Cooling EK Custom Loop - CPU only
Memory 32gb G-Skill Trident Z
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 Superclock 2
Storage Too Many
Display(s) Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24" & LG 32 IPS
Case Cooler Master Cosmos II
Power Supply Cooler Master V1000
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 500
Software Win10 Pro
Benchmark Scores i5 750 4.62ghz pi runs // Evga FTW p55
Huh isn't this an anime thread? I didnt know you could talk about cartoons? Transfomers in either case isn't an anime,

Sorry, but gotta make this point clear since I guess the first 34 words didn't..

The definition of the word Animation is the movement of ALL 2d/3d objects..

It's not the exact definition, but it's close to the point without coping..

Even if it wasn't made in the "east" it's still considered anime. MADtv shorts are anime of the Western sorts..

So, when I state the first sentence of the OP as..

Anime Nation, Your one stop TPU thread on talking anything and everything that has to due with the form of Animation. Anime, Manga, Art, Stories, Cosplay, Con's. We're here to talk about it all!

I mean, if you even look at the "HISTORY" of anime.. It talks about Snow White, via Walt his self...

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion + Creative Inspire t7900 7.1 + Sony MDR-1A + AKG K-240
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 Multi ~15k 4.4Ghz all core Cinebench R23 single 1.5k 4.65Ghz
Even peter pan from 1989 was an anime, who would know??
Or Fables of the Green Forest, this one is really old and i used to watch it when kid, i really liked it back then...
And there's more...

Kieran, have you watched anything from Miyasaki or studios ghibli, and Makoto Shinkai??

Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Case Montech Air X
Mouse Logitech G304
Software Windows 10
Just got home from Toy Con, a lot of toys, cosplay, people, etc. :laugh:

I haven't watched Deadman yet (i read the manga), but i just realized Shiro is voiced by Hanazawa Kana, who voiced Suou in Darker than Black II and Shiemi in Ao no Exorcist that I like the best...

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Storage Too Many
Software Win10 Pro
Just got home from Toy Con, a lot of toys, cosplay, people, etc. :laugh:

Pics or it didn't happen!

:nutkick:

The bottom line... Before you state that a cartoon isn't a form of Anime... Learn what the meaning of the words Anime and Animation is... All the old Walt Disney is considered as Anime... Hell, Toy Story is anime... Cars.... It's just now that The Western (America) has gotten into the flow of anime, there is now really no "japan" is the only thing that is called "anime"...

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
Well you could say the latest Transformers are animated by japs like cybertron etc etc since its owned by Takara toy too,whereas the G1 is american animation?

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Storage Too Many
Software Win10 Pro
Right on the mark.. We now really have to look at everything as Eastern/Western flow..

Walt helped develop the form of Animation. It wasn't for him and a few names (I can't spell them via Japanese) that really made what we call Anime.. It's just threw out the years the two parts of the world developed differently.. But, in a nut shell.. Anime is cartoon, as Cartoon is Anime..

Just because anime comes from the word animation doesn't mean its the same thing, anime is a certain type or style of animation mostly from Japan certainly historically. Anime is just another form of animation it doesn't encompass all types of animation.

I wouldn't exactly go oh there is that inspector gadget anime, its a cartoon. Neither would i say Finding Nemo was an anime film.

You say Snow White was mentioned but all i can infer from that was Japanese took and experimented with different western techniques.

Your pretty pedantic about the situation even though im guessing you knew what i meant.

EDIT: Transformers was a Japanese toy line but Hasbro do the the international marketing of the toys and created the original series, the last series Transformers Animated was drawn/made whatever it was done in Japan. I don't watch the modern series of Transformers its a bit child centric and has no nostalgia value or interest for me.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
I haven't watched Deadman yet (i read the manga), but i just realized Shiro is voiced by Hanazawa Kana, who voiced Suou in Darker than Black II and Shiemi in Ao no Exorcist that I like the best...

And she does a bloody great job, literally...

Even peter pan from 1989 was an anime, who would know??
Or Fables of the Green Forest, this one is really old and i used to watch it when kid, i really liked it back then...
And there's more...

Kieran, have you watched anything from Miyasaki or studios ghibli, and Makoto Shinkai??

I haven't seen a lot of "anime" but mostly Studio Ghibli; Grave of the Fireflys, Spirited Away and Only Yesterday. Ive heard of 5 centimeters per second and seen a clip but i haven't watched it yet.

Im pretty new to this, ive only see some random stuff on tv at night and some popular stuff like Spirited Away.

Ive heard of other stuff like Ghost in the Shell and that but its just really popular or well known stuff. Ive also got the street fighter collection which has SF2, Alpha and Generations also SF round one fight which is a comic but its animated kind of hard to explain really.

EDIT: Right now im watching a really dodgy dub of Akira but its said to be the original english dub which is supposed to be better than the newer english dub, if the newer dub is worse it must be terrible! The quality isnt that great either but i get to see it so its okay.

Last edited:

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Storage Too Many
Software Win10 Pro
Just because anime comes from the word animation doesn't mean its the same thing, anime is a certain type or style of animation mostly from Japan certainly historically. Anime is just another form of animation it doesn't encompass all types of animation.

I wouldn't exactly go oh there is that inspector gadget anime, its a cartoon. Neither would i say Finding Nemo was an anime film.

You say Snow White was mentioned but all i can infer from that was Japanese took and experimented with different western techniques.

Your pretty pedantic about the situation even though im guessing you knew what i meant.

EDIT: Transformers was a Japanese toy line but Hasbro do the the international marketing of the toys and created the original series, the last series Transformers Animated was drawn/made whatever it was done in Japan. I don't watch the modern series of Transformers its a bit child centric and has no nostalgia value or interest for me.

But, you can't seem to comprehend the factor of the first line in this thread.. It's a place to talk about ALL things Animated.

Snow White was an influence to what is now. To where you can Exosquad took Japanese anime and made it American...

You come in here and post something like that, what do you think would happen? We all bash one another over what we do and don't like via anime.. But, going out like that.. The first line says it's a free for all..

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
I haven't seen a lot of "anime" but mostly Studio Ghibli; Grave of the Fireflys, Spirited Away and Only Yesterday. Ive heard of 5 centimeters per second and seen a clip but i haven't watched it yet.

Im pretty new to this, ive only see some random stuff on tv at night and some popular stuff like Spirited Away.

Ive heard of other stuff like Ghost in the Shell and that but its just really popular or well known stuff. Ive also got the street fighter collection which has SF2, Alpha and Generations also SF round one fight which is a comic but its animated kind of hard to explain really.

EDIT: Right now im watching a really dodgy dub of Akira but its said to be the original english dub which is supposed to be better than the newer english dub, if the newer dub is worse it must be terrible! The quality isnt that great either but i get to see it so its okay.

I have a list made myself for people new to anime, it consist mostly of quality titles or popular ones, it is worth taking a look...
http://www.animwu.info/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?7202
I have updated the list a little today with 3 new titles under horror\suspense category by including Bakemonogatari, Madoka and shiki...
I should update it further with some new comedies and romances maybe, also i can take suggestions on anime to include on the list...

Edit: site is down, i wrote the update, but im unable to submit it until site comes back, bu i leave the link here nonetheless, so check it out latter...

But, you can't seem to comprehend the factor of the first line in this thread.. It's a place to talk about ALL things Animated.

Snow White was an influence to what is now. To where you can Exosquad took Japanese anime and made it American...

You come in here and post something like that, what do you think would happen? We all bash one another over what we do and don't like via anime.. But, going out like that.. The first line says it's a free for all..

All im doing is explaining my posts. So okay fair point the title does say "animation" but a simple quick word was suffice.
Originally i was saying i have never ever heard of Transformers being called an anime and that i didn't think it was an anime. If you re-read, i actually posted "Huh isn't this an anime thread? I didnt know you could talk about cartoons? Transfomers in either case isn't an anime" note the question marks meaning i didn't know (i want clear on the matter), i never said you couldn't talk about cartoons. You then proceeded to try explain to me what anime actually was, 2 reasons as mentioned already as to why because i didn't know if discussion on cartoons was allowed or to try explain Transformers probably was a type of anime. I also tried to explain in hindsight badly that anime isn't just animation its a certain style of animation.

Also when i said anime doesn't encompass all types of animation i meant its just one style of many, its not really an interchangeable term for all animation that's why i gave the sarcastic example of inspector gadget which you wouldn't normally associate being an anime. Yes i realise the word comes from "animēshon" but its synonymous with a certain style.

I don't mind being corrected and i don't have a problem here, i also do not have anything else to say about the matter.

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Storage Too Many
Software Win10 Pro
My thing is this and will all ways be this.. People on this forum seem to forget the factor of reading.. From that, you were the example.. Do I have "hate" over what you said, or who you are.. No.. I just can't see how if a person didn't read a thread, I know 311 pages is crazy... But, op goes with it...

Kieran, I'm all for everything you have said in the posts.. all after that first line... and posts after. It's just the factor that op states something and people just forget to read that op before words are said..

Now that we have our string of things.. Let's get this back going..

I suggest going over to orb kieran and checking stuff out.. Helps you a lot there.

Case Montech Air X
Mouse Logitech G304
Software Windows 10
I LOL'D at what happened. Also, new title. LOL

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
yeah i changed the name, but i wanted to keep anime nation in the title cause tahts what i search for when i wanna find the thread >.>

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Motherboard MSI B450 Mortar Max
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC12DX, 3 x NZXT FN 140mm, 1x NZXT FV V2 120mm
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS R9 290 DCII-OC 4GB
Storage corsair mp600 1TB
Display(s) LG 27MB85Z 27" 1440p
Case NZXT Source 340
Power Supply Thermaltake 675w
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
Software Windows 8.1 64 bit
For all the UK users on here, zavvi are doing a massive special offer on anime, I may have already said this on the UK forums but Guyver is down to £6.85 (from £60) and the same is true for loads more

http://www.zavvi.com/dvd/offers/manga-20th-anniversary.list?affil=BUYAT

List is from http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/zav...-specials-dvd-blu-ray-from-3-85/960742?page=2, it is alphabetized with DVD's first then blu-rays
Afro Samurai - Complete Murder Sessions - DVD £6.85 Save: £23.14
Afro Samurai (Directors Cut) - DVD £10.85 Save: £12.14
Afro Samurai: Resurrection D.C - DVD £3.85 Save: £19.14
Akira - DVD £12.85 Save: £7.14
Appleseed - DVD £3.85 Save: £5.94
Astro Boy - Greatest Astro Adventures - DVD £3.85 Save: £5.94
Baccano! The Complete Collection - DVD £30.85 Save: £9.14
Bamboo Blade - Series 1, Part 1 - DVD £6.85 Save: £18.14
Bamboo Blade - Series 1, Part 2 - DVD £6.85 Save: £18.14
Black Blood Brothers - Series 1 Part 1 - DVD £5.45 Save: £14.34
Bleach - Complete Series 1 Box Set - DVD £7.45 Save: £26.84
Bleach - Complete Series 2 Box Set - DVD £7.45 Save: £26.84
Bleach - Series 3 - DVD £12.85 Save: £22.14
Bleach Complete Series 5 - DVD £9.85 Save: £25.14
Bleach The Movie - Memories Of Nobody - DVD £7.85 Save: £9.94
Bleach The Movie: The Diamond Dust Rebellion - DVD £3.85 Save: £14.14
Bleach: Complete Series 4 Box Set - DVD £8.85 Save: £31.14
Blood - The Last Vampire - DVD £4.85 Save: £12.14
By The Will Of Ghengis Khan - DVD £3.85 Save: £12.14
Chanbara Beauty - DVD £3.85 Save: £14.14
Choke - DVD £3.85 Save: £13.94
Claymore Collection - DVD £15.85 Save: £24.14
D. Gray-Man: The Complete Collection - DVD £16.85 Save: £43.14
Darker Than Black - Complete Series Box Set - DVD £11.85 Save: £28.14
Death Note - The Complete Series - DVD £39.85 Save: £20.14
Devil May Cry - DVD £10.85 Save: £14.14
Evangelion 1.01 Youre Not Alone - DVD £3.85 Save: £14.14
Five Centimetres Per Second - DVD £4.85 Save: £13.14
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood One - DVD £7.45 Save: £17.54
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Three - DVD £14.85 Save: £10.14
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Two - DVD £7.45 Save: £17.54
Ghost In The Shell 2.0/Ghost In The Shell - Innocence - DVD £5.85 Save: £24.14
Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence - DVD £3.85 Save: £15.94
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Complete 1st Gig - DVD £11.85 Save: £27.44
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Complete 2ng Gig - DVD £11.85 Save: £27.44
Girl Who Leapt Through Time 2 Disc Collectors Edition - DVD £6.85 Save: £13.14
GITS 2.0 (Ghost In The Shell Redux) - Blu-ray £4.85 Save: £15.14
GITS 2.0 (Ghost In The Shell Redux) - DVD £3.85 Save: £16.14
Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor - The Complete Collecion - DVD £6.85 Save: £53.14
Hayao Miyazaki and Kyousuke Mikuriya’s Sherlock Hound - DVD £6.85 Save: £23.14
Heat Guy J - Complete Series 1 [Box Set] - DVD £9.85 Save: £14.64
Hellsing Ultimate - Vol. 1 - DVD £7.85 Save: £6.94
Hellsing Ultimate - Vol. 2 - DVD £7.85 Save: £6.94
Hellsing Ultimate Volume 4 - DVD £3.85 Save: £11.14
Hetalia Axis Powers - Complete Series 1 - DVD £6.85 Save: £11.14
Higanjima - DVD £3.85 Save: £12.14
Highlander: Search For Vengeance - DVD £4.85 Save: £11.94
Ichi - DVD £3.85 Save: £14.14
Jyu-Oh-Sei - Series 1 Part 1 - DVD £4.85 Save: £14.94
K-20: The Fiend With Twenty Faces - DVD £11.85 Save: £6.14
Kamui - DVD £10.85 Save: £7.14
Kitaro Movie Collection - DVD £9.85 Save: £15.14
Lupin The Third: Secret Of Mamo - DVD £3.85 Save: £13.94
Millennium Actress - DVD £3.85 Save: £12.94
Naruto Shippuden Box Set 2 (Episodes 234-246) - DVD £14.85 Save: £10.14
Naruto Shippuden Box Set 3 (Episodes 247-259) - DVD £7.45 Save: £17.54
Naruto Shippuden Box Set 4 (Episodes 260-272) - DVD £7.45 Save: £17.54
Naruto Shippuden The Movie - DVD £3.85 Save: £14.14
Naruto Shippuden Vol.1 - DVD £7.45 Save: £17.54
Naruto The Movie - Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow - DVD £3.85
Naruto The Movie 2 - Legend Of The Stone Of Gelel - DVD £3.85 Save: £13.94
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon - DVD £3.85 Save: £14.14
Naruto The Movie Collection - DVD £10.85 Save: £19.14
Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 1 - DVD £15.85 Save: £23.44
Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 2 Box Set - DVD £7.45 Save: £31.84
Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 3 - DVD £7.45 Save: £31.84
Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 4 - DVD £13.85 Save: £25.44
Naruto Unleashed - Series 6 - Complete - DVD £7.45 Save: £32.54
Naruto Unleashed - Series 8 - DVD £7.85 Save: £27.14
Naruto Unleashed Complete Series 5 - DVD £7.45 Save: £32.54
Naruto Unleashed Complete Series 7 - DVD £7.45 Save: £27.54
Naruto: The Lost Story - DVD £4.85 Save: £7.94
Noein - Complete Series Boxset - DVD £6.85 Save: £42.14
Origin Spirits Of The Past - DVD £5.45 Save: £12.34
Ouran High School Host Club - Coplete Series - DVD £6.85 Save: £23.14
Panda Go Panda! - DVD £3.85 Save: £11.14
Professor Layton And The Eternal Diva - DVD £3.85 Save: £12.14
Rin, Daughters of Mnemosyne: The Complete Series - DVD £3.85 Save: £16.14
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings - Complete Series - DVD £6.85 Save: £18.14
Shigurui: Death Frenzy - The Complete Series - DVD £4.85 Save: £15.14
Skate Or Die - DVD £10.85 Save: £5.14
Sky Crawlers - DVD £12.45 Save: £7.54
Sons Of The Wind - DVD £3.85 Save: £12.14
Soul Eater: Complete Series (Episodes 1-51) - DVD £16.85 Save: £43.14
Summer Wars - DVD £11.85 Save: £6.14
Summer Wars / The Girl Who Leapt Through Time - DVD £8.85 Save: £16.14
Sword For Truth - DVD £3.85 Save: £5.94
Tajomaru: Avenging Blade - DVD £3.85 Save: £12.14
Tamagotchi: The Movie - DVD £3.85 Save: £11.14
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time - DVD £3.85 Save: £13.94
Tokko - Complete Series Boxset - DVD £3.85 Save: £30.44
Urotsukidoji - Legend Of The Overfiend/Legend Of The Demon - DVD £3.85 Save: £13.94
Vampire Knight - Volume 3 - DVD £4.85 Save: £8.14
Vampire Knight Vol 1 (Episodes 1-4) - DVD £4.85 Save: £8.14
Vampire Knight Vol 4 (Episodes 11-13) - DVD £8.85 Save: £4.14
Vampire Knight: Vol 2 (Episodes 5-7) - DVD £4.85 Save: £8.14
XxxHolic - Series 1 Part 1 - DVD £5.45 Save: £19.54
Xxxholic - Series 1 Part 2 - DVD £5.45 Save: £19.04
Blu-ray
Afro Samurai - Blu-ray £9.85 Save: £13.14
Afro Samurai - Complete Murder Sessions - Blu-ray £11.85 Save: £28.14
Afro Samurai - Resurrection - Blu-ray £9.85 Save: £13.14
Akira - Blu-ray £16.85 Save: £11.14
Akira - The Collectors Edition - Blu-ray £17.85 Save: £12.14
Blood - The Last Vampire - Blu-ray £8.85 Save: £16.14
By The Will Of Ghengis Khan - Blu-ray £6.85 Save: £13.14
Devil May Cry - Blu-ray £14.85 Save: £15.14
Eden Of The East - Blu-ray £7.45 Save: £27.54
Evangelion 1.11 Youre Not Alone Special Edition - Blu-ray £9.85 Save: £13.14
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood One - Blu-ray £8.85 Save: £26.14
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Two - Blu-ray £8.85 Save: £26.14
Ghost In The Shell 2.0/Ghost In The Shell - Innocence - Blu-ray £12.85 Save: £27.14
Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence - Blu-ray £4.85 Save: £15.14
Higanjima - Blu-ray £5.85 Save: £14.14
Ichi - Blu-ray £5.85 Save: £19.14
Kamui - Blu-ray £5.85 Save: £14.14
Origin Spirits Of The Past - The Movie - Blu-ray £5.85 Save: £19.14
Professor Layton And The Eternal Diva - Blu-ray £6.85 Save: £13.14
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings - Complete Series - Blu-ray £8.85 Save: £21.14
Shigurui - Death Frenzy - The Complete Series - Blu-ray £12.85 Save: £17.14
Sky Crawlers - Blu-ray £9.85 Save: £15.14
Summer Wars - Blu-ray £8.85 Save: £11.14
Summer Wars / The Girl Who Leapt Through Time - Blu-ray £6.85 Save: £23.14

Fourstaff

Staff member
System Name Orange! // ItchyHands
Processor 3570K // 10400F
Motherboard ASRock z77 Extreme4 // TUF Gaming B460M-Plus
Cooling Stock // Stock
Memory 2x4Gb 1600Mhz CL9 Corsair XMS3 // 2x8Gb 3200 Mhz XPG D41
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 // Asus TUF RTX 2070
Storage Samsung 840 250Gb // SX8200 480GB
Display(s) LG 22EA53VQ // Philips 275M QHD
Case NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange // Tecware Forge M
Power Supply Corsair CXM500w // CM MWE 600w
Thanks for the post Cheesy, might pick up Blu-Ray FMA Vol 1&2.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Claymore for £7.50 is well worth having imo. its got lots of re play value