This will be the third commissioned waterfall res I have made in the past 30 days lol... Have a look Kennymester from OverClock ordered another waterfall reservoir. Here's the pictorial. Using Ken's Sketchup drawing I made my cut list. When making something that needs 100% perfect alignment it is critical to make all the cuts of the same dimension with tghe same set for the saw at one time. This is also the most time efficient way to proceed. Everything comes out of these pairs of strips cut to 5-1/16" wide and 4-27/32" wide. Here are all the parts I will need. Before I can glue anmything up I need to tap a number of ports into the panels...Ken loves reservoirs with lots and lots of ports...this way if I screw up a port I can simply remake the panel form leftover material already cut to width. My tablesaw fence makes a handy 90 degree angle to work from for the first joint. Using a capillary appplicator I fuse each joint\ with water-thin solvent. It is imperative to have true 90 degree corners and perfectly straight and flat and perpendicular edges...each piece also has tgo be exactly the same width. It's pretty chilly today and the solvent is actually frosting up the needle on the applicator... I know it's going well when each part fits precisely...but it's one of those things where you can always screw up at the end... Before I can seal up the reservoir I need to drill and tap the mounting holes and then place a trip of acrylic on the interior over the holes.... Last piece in place. All the joints are fused... There are a number of small smudges and runs that get sanded and polished out...except for the ones in the interior but once filled with liquid they will dissappear. And that's it for tonight. I will let it cure over night and then work on buffing it. Another Kennymester designed WaterFall reservoir.