• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Antec Adds the P110 Silent Case to Their Renowned Performance One Series

Antec Inc., a leading provider of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself market, presents the latest addition to their renowned Performance One Case series: The P110 Silent. The case is now commercially available from 109€ (suggested retail price including VAT).

The Performance Series is synonymous with performance, silence, and build quality. The P110 Silent continues the legacy, with sound insulating components and a host of features designed for high-end configurations. The frame measures 489 mm x 230 mm x 518 mm (L x W x H). The side panels of this mid-tower feature double-layered sound dampening material to block noise and the front panel is made of 0.8 mm aluminium. The front panel features an open structure and separates from the I/O modules. Secured by durable stainless steel pegs, the panel can be opened and closed with ease. The two-part magnetic top panel can be removed for cooling and sound-dampening flexibility and can be exchanged with additional two dust filters.

The P110 Silent accommodates ATX-, Micro-ATX and ITX-mainboards and offers space for up to six 3.5" HDDs (convertible for four 2.5" SSDs) and two 2.5" SDDs as well as ten expansion slots (eight horizontal and two vertical slots). 8+2 PCI-e slots allow for flexible hardware configurations. Users can install VGA cards with a length of up to 390 mm. The card holder features an extra bracket which makes it easy to adjust the actual position of the VGA and to achieve better compatibility. This also supports the weight of heavy VGA cards. Furthermore, the P110 Silent features a magnetic removable dust filter in the front, while a convenient slide-out dust filter in the bottom of the case enables effortless maintenance.

To keep its cool, the P110 Silent offers space for 3x120 mm or 2x140mm case fans in the front, 2x120mm or 2x140mm at the top and 1x120 mm fan in the rear. The thought-out case already comes with one pre-installed 120 mm fan at the front and one in the back. For extra water-cooling, the P110 allows to install a 280 mm radiator on top, a 360 mm radiator in the front and a 120 mm radiator in the rear. The case offers space for CPU coolers with a maximum height of 165 mm, a maximum GPU length of 390 mm. The front bezel features 2x USB 3.0, VR-ready HDMI port and Audio In/Out.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
Instead of machining all of those fan mounts, they should just remove them entirely. Boom, most silent case of all time.

System Name masina
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard ASUS TUF B550M
Cooling Scythe Kabuto 3 + Arctic BioniX P120 fan
Memory 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3200 CL16 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) Radeon Pro WX 2100 2GB
Storage 500GB Crucial MX500, 640GB WD Black
Display(s) AOC C24G1
Case SilentiumPC AT6V
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX 650W
Mouse Logitech G203
Keyboard Cooler Master MasterKeys L PBT
Software Win 10 Pro
Airflow is for losers.

...so is using ones eyes apparently.

You can take out the two side vents completely basically offering semi free airflow. Well... bar the dust filter that is.

...so is using ones eyes apparently.

You can take out the two side vents completely basically offering semi free airflow. Well... bar the dust filter that is.

Proper airflow means allowing the fans to intake it freely. Nobody will resist at least a semi meshified front.

Its proven to dramatically improve cooling performance and prevent ugly side effects like air re-circulation.

Sorry for being a loser btw. Ill go ahead and cover 90% of my case's front intake right away.

Last edited:
System Name Tybalt
Processor Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard Asus H97I-PLUS Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S 46.44 CFM CPU Cooler
Memory Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Video Card(s) Radeon R9 Fury
Storage ADATA XPG SX8200 480 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Display(s) LG 27EA73LM 60Hz 27.0" Monitor
Case NCase M1V5B2
Audio Device(s) AKG K271 MKII w/ Antlion ModMic 4
Power Supply Corsair SF 600 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply
Mouse Mionix NAOS QG
Keyboard KBDFans 5° w/ Tealios/Zealios
Proper airflow means allowing the fans to intake it freely. Nobody will resist at least a semi meshified front.

Its proven to dramatically improve cooling performance and prevent ugly side effects like air re-circulation.

Sorry for being a loser btw. Ill go ahead and cover 90% of my case's front intake right away.

Can you source for me where it's proven to dramatically improve cooling performance?