• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Antec Announces Pulse Lite: New Lightweight Bluetooth Headphones

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Antec Mobile Products (A.M.P), a global consumer electronics company and division of leading hardware manufacturer Antec Inc., is announcing an addition to their audio line: the Pulse Lite Bluetooth Headphones. This extension of the A.M.P line means premium audio is now available in lightweight, trendsetting style.

Pulse Lite headphones boast big sound in a sleek, lightweight design, with integrated volume and playback control. Ergonomic ear cups and adjustable headband mean a comfortable fit while the 10-hour battery life keeps the music pumping - wirelessly.

Clear Sound
The Pulse Lite comes with dynamic bass-enhanced audio, giving you wireless music and phone calls in crystal clear, stereo sound. The Pulse Lite's soft foam ear cups and closed-back design provide enhanced noise reduction, meaning great sound and fewer distractions.

On-the-move-no-fuss-control
Designed with users on the go in mind, the Pulse Lite's integrated one-touch volume and playlist control button on the ear cup eliminates the need to scramble for your mobile device. Skip tracks, adjust volume, play/pause tracks, and answer calls without missing a beat - just slide and tap.

The Pulse Lite comes in two color options: black or white.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I tried out their GAIN bluetooth headphones amp for about 2 weeks. I wasnt that impressed with it so i sent it back

System Name Widow
Processor Ryzen 7600x
Motherboard AsRock B650 HDVM.2
Cooling CPU : Corsair Hydro XC7 }{ GPU: EK FC 1080 via Magicool 360 III PRO > Photon 170 (D5)
Memory 32GB Gskill Flare X5
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 TI
Storage Samsung 9series NVM 2TB and Rust
Display(s) Predator X34P/Tempest X270OC @ 120hz / LG W3000h
Case Fractal Define S [Antec Skeleton hanging in hall of fame]
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Xense with AKG K612 cans on Monacor SA-100
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Razer Naga 2014
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores FFXIV ARR Benchmark 12,883 on i7 2600k 15,098 on AM5 7600x
I'm down for some blue tooth headphones, when they're in-ear buds - that will be cool.

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
Antec..... whyyyyyyy???

System Name HTPC whhaaaat?
Processor 2600k @ 4500mhz
Motherboard Asus Maximus IV gene-z gen3
Cooling Noctua NH-C14
Memory Gskill Ripjaw 2x4gb
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 FTW @ 2037/11016
Storage 2x512GB MX100/1x Agility 3 128gb ssds, Seagate 3TB HDD
Display(s) Vizio P 65'' 4k tv
Case Lian Li pc-c50b
Audio Device(s) Denon 3311
Power Supply Corsair 620HX
I'm down for some blue tooth headphones, when they're in-ear buds - that will be cool.

To each their own, but I'm all about cans. Not nearly enough of those imho. Tons of decent buds around (and for extremely cheap). This on-ear nonsense bugs me (I say as I am currently wearing on-ears).

Do you mean earphones (like a hearing aid?)? Yeah, those are neat, if not very difficult to understand how they could work well. I'm sure there will be more options soon (that are similarly small and truly completely in-ear without sticking out like a button) other than the one model I'm sure you've seen which costs an absurd amount of coin (several thousand iirc).

Antec..... whyyyyyyy???

Because from some time around last year or so (maybe two years) bluetooth headphones and speakers have had a HUGE boom...like absurdly large...to the point it makes no sense not to do it if you have an engineering team or odm connections. Not just because of Beats, granted that's a big part of it, but also because sound/design quality choices have improved dramatically (with aptx and other proprietary tech) They are extremely cheap to make (or resell with your own brand sticker from an ODM), and can be sold at anything from a decent to gigantic margin. I'd say 'think ssds a few years ago', but in this case a random brand could be successful if they differentiate enough in sound quality, design/build quality, and price...there isn't a defacto choice yet (for anyone informed that is...Did I mention Beats are garbage?). I get what you're saying (sarcasm detected successfully), and fundamentally agree it does nothing to help their image, but if they weren't so damn generic looking with no substantive differentiators beyond generic market-speak gobbley gook I would give them the benefit of the doubt. It is still, even after years and years, not much past the wild west for wireless headphones.

Last edited:
System Name Widow
Processor Ryzen 7600x
Motherboard AsRock B650 HDVM.2
Cooling CPU : Corsair Hydro XC7 }{ GPU: EK FC 1080 via Magicool 360 III PRO > Photon 170 (D5)
Memory 32GB Gskill Flare X5
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 TI
Storage Samsung 9series NVM 2TB and Rust
Display(s) Predator X34P/Tempest X270OC @ 120hz / LG W3000h
Case Fractal Define S [Antec Skeleton hanging in hall of fame]
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Xense with AKG K612 cans on Monacor SA-100
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Razer Naga 2014
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores FFXIV ARR Benchmark 12,883 on i7 2600k 15,098 on AM5 7600x
To each their own, but I'm all about cans. Not nearly enough of those imho. Tons of decent buds around (and for extremely cheap). This on-ear nonsense bugs me (I say as I am currently wearing on-ears).

Do you mean earphones (like a hearing aid?)? Yeah, those are neat, if not very difficult to understand how they could work well. I'm sure there will be more options soon (that are similarly small and truly completely in-ear without sticking out like a button) other than the one model I'm sure you've seen which costs an absurd amount of coin (several thousand iirc).

I wouldn't use them, just think the technology is neat that you can have two separate ear pieces with one acting as a left and the other as a right channel, no wires, no battery pack. Bluetooth seems to be the technology for it as wireless didn't take so well with this type of product.[/QUOTE]