1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Antec MicroFusion Remote 350

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Darksaber, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Antec has taken the Fusion Remote Max, shrunk it down to the Fusion Remote and has made things even more compact with the MicroFusion Remote. This case can still take a mATX board and allows for low profile expansion cards to be installed, while still featuring the timeless Aluminum front. We take the case for a spin to see if it still offers everything we are looking for in a HTPC chassis, or if Antec slimmed away all the good stuff.

To read this review go to: https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Antec/MicroFusion_Remote_350/

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
    10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Rowsol

Rowsol

Thanks Received:
    Why are specialty (unique) cases always so expensive. I mean as in sugo being $150 and fortress 03 being $220, you get my drift.

3. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Silverstone cases have always been on the expensive side. Also, this case comes with a PSU, so we can knock $40 out of the price. It takes more skill and and care to create a small case, metal box with holes, if you get my drift.

4. Rowsol

Rowsol

Thanks Received:
    Still hard to justify spending 140 on a case this small.