• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Any EverQuest 2 players?

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
I didn't see any High Pop servers when I made my char. All were Light except 3, one was Crushbone (Normal) then a PvP one and an RP one, and those were all Medium.

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
Too bad. I would have played with you guys for sure but I don't think I'm up to start another char considering I only have one week on my new DK and I just hit L27 last night. If anyone makes it to my server though I'm more than happy to group up and slay some beasties.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
Well get this fired back up for anyone who did start playing. Here's my char so far, Level 12, Kherra, Bruiser.

I had on some ugly green sacks for clothes, the robes got some str and a few caster stats, but looks nice so wearing those :p

System Name Widow
Processor Ryzen 7600x
Motherboard AsRock B650 HDVM.2
Cooling CPU : Corsair Hydro XC7 }{ GPU: EK FC 1080 via Magicool 360 III PRO > Photon 170 (D5)
Memory 32GB Gskill Flare X5
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 TI
Storage Samsung 9series NVM 2TB and Rust
Display(s) Predator X34P/Tempest X270OC @ 120hz / LG W3000h
Case Fractal Define S [Antec Skeleton hanging in hall of fame]
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Xense with AKG K612 cans on Monacor SA-100
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Razer Naga 2014
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores FFXIV ARR Benchmark 12,883 on i7 2600k 15,098 on AM5 7600x
Ya, that's out in the Kunark expansion lowbie area. If you're looking for the quickest xp and best rewards, that's the place to go.

If you contrasted it to some of the original areas' experience and rewards, it's pretty bad.

One of the ugly things about EQII was how each expansion brought better rewards for lesser effort.

I.e. When it launched, the level cap was 50, and it took most people several months to reach it. Upon the second expansion, the cap went to 60, and that took about a month. Next was a cap of 70, which took less than two weeks, and then finally the cap of 80 which took about three days or less.

Coupling with that, the rewards gained from simple solo quests in the later expansions, almost rivaled that of raid and dungeon gear from the original areas!

When MMOs do this, it destroys the need for people to visit old areas, beyond maybe for nostalgic reasons, or just to get away from the hordes of other players.

Maybe someday when developers release a game that has no progression leveling i.e. 1-80, and replace it with skill proficiencies, and make mobs scale to your level automatically, then every zone/area will be of significant value.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
All of what you happened mentioned in WoW too though. WotLK came out and 2 days after the game had release people had already got to level 80 and cleared the hardest content in game.

I'm not really playing to raid, if it ends up happening it will. But I done so much raiding in my WoW time just looking for something entertaining to pass the time. I don't think EQII will satisfy me enough for me to call it my next MMO that I stick with for years, I already got a few of those in sight. But this looks like a good place to spend some time.

Damian^

System Name Quad Damage
Processor AMD Phenom II x4 965
Motherboard MSI 785GM-E65
Cooling Thermaltake Contac 29
Memory DDR3 6gb 1533Mhz
Video Card(s) 9800gt (HD4200 for now)
Storage Seagate 250GB 7200RPM/Hitatchi 500GB
Display(s) Acer AL2216 22" (1680X1050)
Case Antec 300
Power Supply Corsair VX550W
Software Vista Home Premium 64bit
Well looks like you got me into it. This is my second MMO ever (Warhammer Online).
Evercrack ehy?

deathbyburk

System Name Custom
Processor E8400 at 4.2 ghz
Motherboard Asus Maximus
Cooling 9700 led
Memory 4gb muchkin1066
Video Card(s) 8800 gts (g92)
Storage Raptor raid
Display(s) Samsung 22
Case Antec
Audio Device(s) Motherboard
Power Supply Thermaltake 800
Software Vista x64
I play on Befallen server for the last 3 years or so :) I love EQ2

Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 10 Pro
Yeah EQ2 is by far the best MMO I've played to date.

deathbyburk

System Name Custom
Processor E8400 at 4.2 ghz
Motherboard Asus Maximus
Cooling 9700 led
Memory 4gb muchkin1066
Video Card(s) 8800 gts (g92)
Storage Raptor raid
Display(s) Samsung 22
Case Antec
Audio Device(s) Motherboard
Power Supply Thermaltake 800
Software Vista x64
eq2

the everquest series has over 10 yrs of experience the current game is very well polished and extremely fun except for the extremely old pathetic engine it runs on which needs some serious updating.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
The game seemed a bit fun, but so far it seems WoW and LotRO are the most polished games out there, AoC is making a come back also. EQ2 kicked my comps teeth in where as I can play LotRO on Ultra High DX10 and play it flawlessly.

Was nice having talking npc's though, I'm lazy and usually skip reading quests.

Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 10 Pro
I admit that WoW (though I've only played the initial 30 days way back when) must be the superior MMO because its so popular. But I've read from other players that it could also be because it tailors to the 'lazy' crowd that like the easy MMO and its also on a good engine that doesn't take a lot of PC power to push well. Though at the same time it doesn't really impress me graphic wise. IMO LotRO looks WAY better and that game is optimized well too.

I played LotRO for 1.5 years so I'll be the first to admit that its a great MMO and was my favorite for a long time. Some things that I hated about that game though: Character customization is lacking, environments are really lacking artistically as well. Dungeons are just bland and tbh most in-door environments are quite bland/ugly. The art style just is...blah. Also I really hated the healing class (which is my fav to play). Now I do have a mid level Ruin Keeper but tbh its not the healer I was looking for but it was a good start. So many things I liked about the game but there was always something missing.

Now that I've been playing EQ2 for awhile I must admit that it has its good points and bad points.
Graphics are a mixed bag. Most everything looks awesome but then some textures are just bad. Most environments are done very well and the artistic style of the game is beautiful. I get the feeling of being in a real world. Sound is wonderful for the most part. Characters look awesome and character customization is pretty damn good. Creatures looks great in EQ2 and there are some very detailed and creative beasties. Thats a big plus in my book.

Resource gathering is easy but not as fun as lotro and not being able to sell resources to a vendor bothers me as thats how I made a lot of money in lotro. Crafting is a mixed bag as well. It takes time and having to make adjustments on the fly while crafting means I can't just get up and walk to the kitchen to get a drink or snack while my toon crafts. In EQ2 I have to sit there and watch while I craft and make those adjustments during the crafting process. BUT it does make crafting less boring.

I'm not the biggest fan of EQ2's market and I prefer lotro's Auction house better but this isn't a deal killer for me. PUGS are a little harder to come by in EQ2 as well but if you are in a good clan then getting grouped isn't too hard.

This game is very CPU dependant and requires quite the power house PC to push it along and considering how old the game is it really isn't acceptable BUT if you have a powerful PC then you might not notice. Still its a shame and I'm sure many people have left the game for that reason alone.

All in all I really enjoy EQ2 more than any other MMO to date but I admit it has its flaws.

System Name Corsair 900D
Processor FX8350
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling Corsair H110I
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) Asus GTX1080
Storage 2x 500GB 1x 1TB WD Green
Display(s) Acer 24" 1080p / HP 27" 1080p LED
Case Corsair 900D
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster X-Fi (Built in/Mobo) - Xonar Sound Card
Power Supply Enermax 1020Watt
Mouse Logitech Something Whatever
Keyboard Logtich G910
Software Windows 10
I admit that WoW (though I've only played the initial 30 days way back when) must be the superior MMO because its so popular. But I've read from other players that it could also be because it tailors to the 'lazy' crowd that like the easy MMO and its also on a good engine that doesn't take a lot of PC power to push well. Though at the same time it doesn't really impress me graphic wise. IMO LotRO looks WAY better and that game is optimized well too.

I played LotRO for 1.5 years so I'll be the first to admit that its a great MMO and was my favorite for a long time. Some things that I hated about that game though: Character customization is lacking, environments are really lacking artistically as well. Dungeons are just bland and tbh most in-door environments are quite bland/ugly. The art style just is...blah. Also I really hated the healing class (which is my fav to play). Now I do have a mid level Ruin Keeper but tbh its not the healer I was looking for but it was a good start. So many things I liked about the game but there was always something missing.

Now that I've been playing EQ2 for awhile I must admit that it has its good points and bad points.
Graphics are a mixed bag. Most everything looks awesome but then some textures are just bad. Most environments are done very well and the artistic style of the game is beautiful. I get the feeling of being in a real world. Sound is wonderful for the most part. Characters look awesome and character customization is pretty damn good. Creatures looks great in EQ2 and there are some very detailed and creative beasties. Thats a big plus in my book.

Resource gathering is easy but not as fun as lotro and not being able to sell resources to a vendor bothers me as thats how I made a lot of money in lotro. Crafting is a mixed bag as well. It takes time and having to make adjustments on the fly while crafting means I can't just get up and walk to the kitchen to get a drink or snack while my toon crafts. In EQ2 I have to sit there and watch while I craft and make those adjustments during the crafting process. BUT it does make crafting less boring.

I'm not the biggest fan of EQ2's market and I prefer lotro's Auction house better but this isn't a deal killer for me. PUGS are a little harder to come by in EQ2 as well but if you are in a good clan then getting grouped isn't too hard.

This game is very CPU dependant and requires quite the power house PC to push it along and considering how old the game is it really isn't acceptable BUT if you have a powerful PC then you might not notice. Still its a shame and I'm sure many people have left the game for that reason alone.

All in all I really enjoy EQ2 more than any other MMO to date but I admit it has its flaws.

You point out a lot of key points. WoW in it's beginning days was great IMO. Going from Planetside (which I thought was a BLAST the first FPS full all out war game was fun as hell) to a bit of EQ which was fun but required SO much time compared to Planetside then moving to WoW which i felt was a nice balance. In the beginning WoW was a tough raider, with 40+ raids and required a lot of time to get what you needed...Blizzard made it a bit lazier so they could accustom it to the laid back gamer.

I have enjoyed EQ2 so far, as I enjoyed Lotro, i have yet to experience the new Expansion material tho. Still it is hard to have an MMO captivate me when it has to much going on, and a community that seems sort of weak and sad. and I have found that with EQ2, LOTRO, Vanguard, AoC, WAR, and even WoW with the latest expansion's.

While each game has it's plus's and minuses it is hard to stay attached to one MMO without losing interest and I believe part of that is with the actual community and if the game provides a challenge anymore. I really wish I could find something that I can sink my teeth into and enjoy..but I keep faltering with each MMO I have tried. I seem to enjoy EvE Online more and more with the free expansion's they put out..and I wonder if anything will break the next barrier such as WoW did when it was first released.

Back on track with EQ2 I made a char on Crushbone. Does anyone know if the whole Evil/good thing makes much of a difference in gameplay?

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
Evil/Good doesn't matter. You will have different starting areas, some quests in "Neutral" areas your quests will be different. But otherwise you can party together and such, on PvP servers it might be different. Also you can't enter the opposite factions towns.

System Name Widow
Processor Ryzen 7600x
Motherboard AsRock B650 HDVM.2
Cooling CPU : Corsair Hydro XC7 }{ GPU: EK FC 1080 via Magicool 360 III PRO > Photon 170 (D5)
Memory 32GB Gskill Flare X5
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 TI
Storage Samsung 9series NVM 2TB and Rust
Display(s) Predator X34P/Tempest X270OC @ 120hz / LG W3000h
Case Fractal Define S [Antec Skeleton hanging in hall of fame]
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Xense with AKG K612 cans on Monacor SA-100
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Razer Naga 2014
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores FFXIV ARR Benchmark 12,883 on i7 2600k 15,098 on AM5 7600x
The game seemed a bit fun, but so far it seems WoW and LotRO are the most polished games out there, AoC is making a come back also. EQ2 kicked my comps teeth in where as I can play LotRO on Ultra High DX10 and play it flawlessly.

Was nice having talking npc's though, I'm lazy and usually skip reading quests.

WoW is hardly polished; there's nothing to polish, there never was. Lotro is also a farcry from the level of refinement in EQII.

You are correct that WoW's popularity is in it's 'laziness' appeal. It also strikes a chord with people because it's cartoony.

LOTRO is definatley not a shining beacon of optimization(whether MMO or not).

The nice thing about the Minstrel, is that unlike all the other MMOs, there's no typical magical caster healer. The bard makes more sense given the Tolkien characters. However, the Lore-Master was defiantley lore-breaking. Rune Keeper and Warden are just half-assed classes to give something people to do.

The theme and style of the art is quite superb. It's realistic and proportionate to it's surroundings and your character. There's none of that overly extreme shaped nonsense as in WoW or asian games.

The best thing it has going for it visually speaking is the texture resolution(high), WHEN and IF it shows up. A lot of times the system has a poor time dynamically switching from low to high resolution, and there's no in between variations.

You point out a lot of key points. WoW in it's beginning days was great IMO. Going from Planetside (which I thought was a BLAST the first FPS full all out war game was fun as hell) to a bit of EQ which was fun but required SO much time compared to Planetside then moving to WoW which i felt was a nice balance. In the beginning WoW was a tough raider, with 40+ raids and required a lot of time to get what you needed...Blizzard made it a bit lazier so they could accustom it to the laid back gamer.

I have enjoyed EQ2 so far, as I enjoyed Lotro, i have yet to experience the new Expansion material tho. Still it is hard to have an MMO captivate me when it has to much going on, and a community that seems sort of weak and sad. and I have found that with EQ2, LOTRO, Vanguard, AoC, WAR, and even WoW with the latest expansion's.

While each game has it's plus's and minuses it is hard to stay attached to one MMO without losing interest and I believe part of that is with the actual community and if the game provides a challenge anymore. I really wish I could find something that I can sink my teeth into and enjoy..but I keep faltering with each MMO I have tried. I seem to enjoy EvE Online more and more with the free expansion's they put out..and I wonder if anything will break the next barrier such as WoW did when it was first released.

Back on track with EQ2 I made a char on Crushbone. Does anyone know if the whole Evil/good thing makes much of a difference in gameplay?

Good eye about the fact that each has it's slight differences, yet you still cannot enjoy it for too long, before considering returning to another, based on those slight differences. Which is the crux of it. They're all copies of one another.

This is why Darkfall is so awesome but at the same time such a failure. It's great because it breaks so many modern MMO old-hat traditions, and does immerse you; yet it's also just an FPS shot up with a steroid mix of RPG elements and lots of traversable land, with just a pill or two of MMO influence. Which in the end means it's not what MMO players want, it's what FPS players want, and they got that backwards.

So, here's to hoping Darkfall's concepts are picked up by someone who's willing to go the full distance in the genre; maybe Bethseda...

Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 10 Pro
Also you can't enter the opposite factions towns.

Actually you can but you have to sneak. Some NPC's can see you when you are sneaking but most can not. My Wizard has a spell that makes him invisible so I can walk around enemies and enter enemy cities. My DK has face paint she can put on to hide who she is.

There are other spells that do this too. I've walked the streets of Freeport with my 'good' Wizard many times because my guild Hall is there. I just have to use my spell to hide myself is all.

System Name Corsair 900D
Processor FX8350
Cooling Corsair H110I
Case Corsair 900D
Keyboard Logtich G910
Software Windows 10
This is why Darkfall is so awesome but at the same time such a failure. It's great because it breaks so many modern MMO old-hat traditions, and does immerse you; yet it's also just an FPS shot up with a steroid mix of RPG elements and lots of traversable land, with just a pill or two of MMO influence. Which in the end means it's not what MMO players want, it's what FPS players want, and they got that backwards.

So, here's to hoping Darkfall's concepts are picked up by someone who's willing to go the full distance in the genre; maybe Bethseda...

Darkfall, have yet to hear of that one? What is that based off of?

EDIT: Actually I wonder if Darkfall got picked up by blizzard, they are working on a new non-traditional MMO from what i hear...

I enjoy EQ2 so far..whenever i get a chance to play lol.

I love WAR for the PVP and the how war is a constant variable. Love that part.

Last edited:
Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 10 Pro
I'm not too impressed with darkfall but I am looking forward to Mortal Online. Check it out.
http://www.mortalonline.com/
http://www.mortalonline.com/videos

Mortal Online is a first-person MMORPG in a fantasy setting.

Mortal Online is a next generation PC MMORPG both in terms of graphics and gameplay. There are no PvP zones, only an open realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true real-time combat where you decide every move your character makes and where your personal skill really matters.

Build your own house, or set up a guild to build a keep. With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.

Choose from many different races and professions. You decide your own style of playing and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world. Devote your life to crafting, combat, magic or trading. Discover new skills, tools and resources. Or be the first to explore new areas to put your name on the map.

System Name Corsair 900D
Processor FX8350
Cooling Corsair H110I
Case Corsair 900D
Keyboard Logtich G910
Software Windows 10
Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 10 Pro

ShadowFold

System Name The ShadowFold Draconis (Ordering soon)
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870
Cooling Stock
Memory Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) XFX ATi Radeon HD 5850 1gb
Storage Western Digital 640gb
Display(s) Acer 21.5" 5ms Full HD 1920x1080P
Case Antec Nine-Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Creative "Fatal1ty" Headset
Power Supply Antec Earthwatts 650w
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Benchmark Scores -❶-❸-❸-❼-
Come on guys, DL the trial, get on Crushbone, start in Queynos and add Shaidov to your friends list :toast:

This game is really good. I've played WoW, WAR, LoTRO, Vanguard, Tabula Rasa and EQ2 is definitely the best!

System Name Big Devil
Processor Intel Core i5-2500K
Motherboard ECS P67H2-A2
Cooling XSPC Rasa | Black Ice GT Stealth 240 | XSPC X2O 750 | 2x ACF12PWM | PrimoChill White 7/16"
Memory 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP Arctic White 1600MHz CL9
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780 ACX SC
Storage Intel 520 Series 180GB + WD 1TB Blue
Display(s) HP ZR30W 30" 2650x1600 IPS
Case Corsair 600T SE
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STX | Sennheisser PC350 "Hero" Modded | Corsair SP2500
Power Supply ABS SL 1050W (Enermax Revolution Rebadge)
Software Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/ Media Center
Benchmark Scores Ducky Year of the Snake w/ Cherry MX Browns & Year of the Tiger PBT Keycaps | Razer Deathadder Black
Ooh there's a trial? I might just do that :)

Random Murderer

The Anti-Midas
System Name TOO MUCH RADIATOR! | The TV Box a.k.a. The Shoebox
Processor Core i7 4930K @ 4.5GHz | Core i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz
Motherboard Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme | Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
Cooling Custom water on CPU and GPU, dual 360mm radiators | Corsair H80i
Memory 4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-1600 | 2x 4GB G.Skill RipJaws 4 DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) Sapphire AMD R9 295x2 | PowerColor AMD HD7970
Storage Samsung SSD 830 256GB, various others | 2x 1TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID1
Display(s) Dell U2713HM 2560x1440 IPS | Panasonic TC-L32E5 1080p IPS TV
Case Thermaltake Suppressor F51 (stripped down to hold two radiators) | Cooler Master Elite 130
Audio Device(s) RM-DAC -> Xiang Sheng 708b -> Sennheiser HD650 | HDMI sound device on 7970
Power Supply LEPA G1600-MA 1600W | Corsair CX750M 750W
Software Win 10 64
Benchmark Scores over 9000 BungholioMarks, "Bitchin' Fast"
just made myself an account and am playing on butcherblock if anyone wants to join.

also, what type of system is needed to max this game? i haven't really tinkered in options other than cranking up the res, but i'd like to know if i could max it...

ShadowFold

System Name The ShadowFold Draconis (Ordering soon)
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870
Cooling Stock
Memory Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) XFX ATi Radeon HD 5850 1gb
Storage Western Digital 640gb
Display(s) Acer 21.5" 5ms Full HD 1920x1080P
Case Antec Nine-Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Creative "Fatal1ty" Headset
Power Supply Antec Earthwatts 650w
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Benchmark Scores -❶-❸-❸-❼-
It's literally 100% CPU dependent

System Name Mine, spare gamer, comp,
Processor 5800x, 5800x. 3600,
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Elite wifi, Gigabyte B550m wifi, Asus x570 Gaming wifi
Cooling Ventoo V5, Coolermaster 240 mm AIO, Ventoo V5
Memory 32 GB 3600 ddr4, 32 GB 3600 ddr4, 16 GB 3200 ddr4
Video Card(s) 6800 XT reference, XFX 5700XT Thicc III, EVGA RTX 2080,
Storage Samsung 500 GB 980, Intel M.2 500 GB, Intel M.2 500 gb
Display(s) TCL 43 inch 4k, 27 inch 1440 Shimian, 27 Inch Dell 1920x1080,
Case 2-Antec 280, Matrexx 50
Audio Device(s) Bluetooth output to Sony STR-DH190 into Sony SS-CS5 speakers, same, onboard, same
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350 , Seasonic 650 Watt Platinum, Deepcool 750 Watt Gold
Mouse Corsair, Sentinel Advance, Zio Levetron, CMStorm, Transformer
Keyboard G15, , CMStorm, G15
Software Win 10, POP OS
Gee had to laugh at the comment of EQ2 not being solo friendly. I got three lvl 80s all got there solo cause I like to tradeskill. Got all nine epic tradeskillers. Its the best game out there i believe and i played since launh. Played eq1 for 6 years and will never go back to that it looks awful. Im playing on a crossfire rig and i know it plays better than just 1 card prolly just the extra memory. Im on Befallen and its a great server. Tried some of the others, got three accounts, lol, but always back to Befallen. BTW taking a break from EQ2 right now playing Runes of Magic, its a great game and freeeee!!!!

Random Murderer

The Anti-Midas
System Name TOO MUCH RADIATOR! | The TV Box a.k.a. The Shoebox
Processor Core i7 4930K @ 4.5GHz | Core i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz
Motherboard Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme | Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
Cooling Custom water on CPU and GPU, dual 360mm radiators | Corsair H80i
Memory 4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-1600 | 2x 4GB G.Skill RipJaws 4 DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) Sapphire AMD R9 295x2 | PowerColor AMD HD7970
Storage Samsung SSD 830 256GB, various others | 2x 1TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID1
Display(s) Dell U2713HM 2560x1440 IPS | Panasonic TC-L32E5 1080p IPS TV
Case Thermaltake Suppressor F51 (stripped down to hold two radiators) | Cooler Master Elite 130
Audio Device(s) RM-DAC -> Xiang Sheng 708b -> Sennheiser HD650 | HDMI sound device on 7970
Power Supply LEPA G1600-MA 1600W | Corsair CX750M 750W
Software Win 10 64
Benchmark Scores over 9000 BungholioMarks, "Bitchin' Fast"