• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anyone Know Where To Buy A Rocketfish?

K

kyle2020

Im in the UK just as a quick note, i mean i have seen a few pictures of the case, and i think it looks gorgeous - its aparently bsed on the LianLi PC-A71B, does anyone know of any UK sellers of this case? Lian Li's cost way too much, apparently the rocketfish was going for like $100 according to some forums.

I have googled by the way, but to no avail - anyone else have any luck elsewhere or have previous knowledge of these cases?

Cheers!

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3A
Cooling Noctua
Memory 8gb (4x2gb) G-Skill
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Display(s) Sony Bravia 37" 1080p
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX520
Software Windows 7 Ultimate
Im in the UK just as a quick note, i mean i have seen a few pictures of the case, and i think it looks gorgeous - its aparently bsed on the LianLi PC-A71B, does anyone know of any UK sellers of this case? Lian Li's cost way too much, apparently the rocketfish was going for like $100 according to some forums.

I have googled by the way, but to no avail - anyone else have any luck elsewhere or have previous knowledge of these cases?

Cheers!

YEA TRIED GOOGLE MYSELF, ONLY ONE I COULD FIND WAS THIS ON EBAY, FROM THE us BUT WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY HERE

oops just noticed caps lock was still on

Processor 7900
Motherboard Rampage Apex
Cooling H115i
Memory 64GB TridentZ 3200 14-14-14-34-1T
Video Card(s) Fury X
Case Corsair 740
Audio Device(s) 8ch LPCM via HDMI to Yamaha Z7 Receiver
Power Supply Corsair AX860
Mouse G903
Keyboard G810
Software 8.1 x64
This case was made special by LianLi for BestBuy. The normal retail price on this was more then $199. It was then discontinued and sold for $47 at a loss. At this price it made this case a great deal. I have one of them and yea its nice but no way it is worth as much as BestBuy was trying to get for it.

K

kyle2020

i contacted the guy on fleabay - reckons to ship to england it will cost $165. Thats just for shipping. I could get a proper Lian Li for the overall cost. Damn it :(

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Cooling Noctua
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
what an asshole, that price is way over inflated even for a pc case, tell him you could arrange shipping yourself, if he would let you, usps international you could easily get it for less than $80, i would presume so anyway but dont quote me on it lol :laugh:

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Cooling Noctua
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
well if its just the general look your after im sure with some hunting you could find a similar case available in the UK for around £50 although not the rocketfish nor a lian li at that price, but looks wise

K

kyle2020

bloody rip off . . . i could get a few mexican children to work my land for cheaper than that.

K

kyle2020

well if its just the general look your after im sure with some hunting you could find a similar case available in the UK for around £50 although not the rocketfish nor a lian li at that price, but looks wise

any suggestions?