1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anyone Know Where To Buy A Rocketfish?

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by kyle2020, Aug 8, 2008.

1. kyle2020 Guest

Im in the UK just as a quick note, i mean i have seen a few pictures of the case, and i think it looks gorgeous - its aparently bsed on the LianLi PC-A71B, does anyone know of any UK sellers of this case? Lian Li's cost way too much, apparently the rocketfish was going for like $100 according to some forums.

I have googled by the way, but to no avail - anyone else have any luck elsewhere or have previous knowledge of these cases?

Cheers!

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    YEA TRIED GOOGLE MYSELF, ONLY ONE I COULD FIND WAS THIS ON EBAY, FROM THE us BUT WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY HERE

oops just noticed caps lock was still on

3. FR@NK

FR@NK

Thanks Received:
    This case was made special by LianLi for BestBuy. The normal retail price on this was more then $199. It was then discontinued and sold for $47 at a loss. At this price it made this case a great deal. I have one of them and yea its nice but no way it is worth as much as BestBuy was trying to get for it.

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. kyle2020 Guest

cheers mate, appreciate it.

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. kyle2020 Guest

i contacted the guy on fleabay - reckons to ship to england it will cost $165. Thats just for shipping. I could get a proper Lian Li for the overall cost. Damn it :(

10 Year Member at TPU
  6. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    what an asshole, that price is way over inflated even for a pc case, tell him you could arrange shipping yourself, if he would let you, usps international you could easily get it for less than $80, i would presume so anyway but dont quote me on it lol :laugh:

7. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    well if its just the general look your after im sure with some hunting you could find a similar case available in the UK for around £50 although not the rocketfish nor a lian li at that price, but looks wise

8. kyle2020 Guest

bloody rip off . . . i could get a few mexican children to work my land for cheaper than that.

10 Year Member at TPU
  9. kyle2020 Guest

any suggestions?

10 Year Member at TPU