• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Aqua

• Thread starter Deleted member 41019
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41019

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
AMD ATHLON X2 2.2GHZ / 2048MB DDR2 PNY RAM / 512 ATI X1550 / 2X WD 80GB HDD / 1X 320GB HITACHI HDD / 750W PSU

Mods:
Well cooling is all fan based an akasa cpu cooler and zalman gpu cooler atached to an akasa allinone front panel and a seprate exhaust fan (80mm) with fan speed controler.

As for the cables they were a bitch during construction i can't do more than i have done trust me! And tbh the case is a bit small so im on the look out for a bigger one if anyone has any suggestions on a bigger case please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrPr3f3ct

Processor AMD FX-60 2.61GHz Dual Core OC'd to 2.94 GHz
Motherboard ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Cooling CPU - Zalman 7000B Cu LED
Memory 2.5 GB PC3200
Video Card(s) BFG 8800 GT OC 512MB
Storage Yeah I got one or two... Nothin' special
Display(s) MAG 22" Widescreen LCD
Case CM Stacker 830
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
Power Supply Antec Tru-Power Quattro 850
Software Win XP Pro
Wiring still looks a bit messy... Proper wire management takes time, patience and a good supply of zip-ties.

D

Deleted member 41019

Wiring still looks a bit messy... Proper wire management takes time, patience and a good supply of zip-ties.

Indeed but after 2 hours just to install a card reader i had had enough will do it next week some time.

Deanwalter1

I have been searching for this case for over a year and would like to do a retro build

would you happen to have the name of the manufacturer and or the name of the case??

Thanks!