1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Are Sandy Bridge i3 CPU passe?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Bugler, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Bugler

Bugler

Thanks Received:
    Really I don't care to sell online. CL doesn't allow you to top post, you'd have to wait so long before you can move it up.

It's no big deal guys, I thought I'd ask that's all. :toast:

2. Arjai

Arjai

Thanks Received:
    james888 says thanks.
  3. rangerone766

rangerone766

Thanks Received:
    sounds like a very fair price for the rig. but the ad needs a little work. move all the system specs to the bottom, and then wow! people on what this rig can do. a nice cheap rig for hooking up to your big screen tv. use it as a DVR, a media streamer, and best of all, games that play smoother and look better than an Xbox 360 can do.

maybe just put up 1 big pic of the case. then a smaller shot of everything together. let the potential customer know what a great deal this is. it even includes the original packaging for the major pieces of hardware. that way if there is any issues the warranties can be easily dealt with. make a big point of intels 3 year warranty.

mostly its your words, and enthusiasm that will sell it. be a used car salesmen, mostly showmanship.

4. Bugler

Bugler

Thanks Received:
    LOL wanna buy a lemon? Look, it's yellow and shiny. :laugh:

I'll remake my ad. Thanks. :toast:

5. yotano211

Thanks Received:
    Took the words out of my mouth.

And to add, never talk bad about the computer in the ad, like "has small dents on the side", Just say "Normally day to day uses". Talk about how fast the hard drive is, if its a 7200rpm model, say "this HD is faster than any 5400rpm model HD". For the processor, the i3. Talk about it being a dual core, how you can do twice the work vs a single core processor or how much faster is it vs a AMD processor. "inflate" your product(s) to consumers, dont "deflate" it, always talk good about it.

6. Bugler

Bugler

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, I know I should dress it up but I'm always a straightforward guy. I say it like it is.