1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASRock A780GMH/128M

Discussion in 'Motherboards & Memory' started by BWG, Apr 29, 2009.

1. BWG

BWG

Thanks Received:
    I just wanted to make an official thread for this system board. I ordered one and wanted some feedback on the board.

It was said to unlock the AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 hidden cores.

Anyway I will tell you how it goes when I get it and give feedback on the board. It was 70 bucks and rated good on newegg.

2. LittleLizard

LittleLizard

Thanks Received:
    looks more like a board for an htpc rather than a gaming board. also dont think you can oc that much on it, less if you can unlock the 4 cores.

EDIT: welcome to tpu :toast:.

EDIT 2: For thos who think that the sb750 is the only one that can do ACC, the sb710 can also do it. the only difference between the sb710 and the sb750 is the raid 5.

BWG says thanks.
  3. BWG

BWG

Thanks Received:
    Last game I played on a PC was Unreal Tornament 2003. I played it in 2004 lol. I had a wife and kids and decided to give up my toys.

Now I am divorced and thinking I might try to play a few games here and there. My girlfriend's brother wants me to get back into them. I still play Xbox here and there though. If you check back with me 6 months from now I probably am blowing smoke up your a$$ and still would not have played a game again.

SAVE ME!

Thanks for the welcome!