1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Asus P4P800S availability

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by berniek, Jun 25, 2006.

1. berniek New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi. Just sent a private message to a list member who had an Asus P4P800S for sale, but I don't know if he still has it. I need one as a spare, or a recommendation for a later one which can be "plugged in" and used with my hard drive as-is. I bought the motherboard in late 2004, and have never updated the BIOS.

I do not do any audio or video intensive work. Most of it is technical, like Matlab.

Any motherboards of the same type for sale, or recommendations for those which I can plug my hard drive into and go would be appreciated. The processor is a P-IV, 3 GHz, and the OS is Win2K with all service packs and updates.

Thanks. Happy to have found this forum.

BernieK

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Azn Tr14dZ New Member

Thanks Received:
    10 Year Member at TPU
  3. berniek New Member

Thanks Received:
    asus P4P800S motherboard spare wanted: additional BIOS info.

Post Script to posting about P4P800S motherboard spare: BIOS as described in manual is AMI. Sticker on PQFP socketed IC assumed to be BIOS is: 6P4PS4.

Hi. Just sent a private message to a list member who had an Asus P4P800S for sale, but I don't know if he still has it. I need one as a spare, or a recommendation for a later one which can be "plugged in" and used with my hard drive as-is. I bought the motherboard in late 2004, and have never updated the BIOS.

I do not do any audio or video intensive work. Most of it is technical, like Matlab.

Any motherboards of the same type for sale, or recommendations for those which I can plug my hard drive into and go would be appreciated. The processor is a P-IV, 3 GHz, and the OS is Win2K with all service packs and updates.

Thanks again. Looking forward to your reply.

BernieK

10 Year Member at TPU