• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASUS Unveils an Array of Brand New Display Products

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ASUS is proud to unveil an array of display products catered towards the needs of different market segments. The Designo ML Series LED monitors, the VG236 and PG276 3D monitors, the PA246Q professional monitor and LED projector will all be showcased at Computex 2010 at the Taipei International Convention Center (TICC).

Since its launch, the Designo MS and LS LED monitors have received numerous accolades that include the Japanese Good Design Award, and the iF China Award. These monitors' award-winning lines are matched by the true-to-life Full HD visuals showcased on their mercury-free LED-backlit panels. These monitors deliver the industry's contrast ratio benchmark of 10,000,000:1 thanks to ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) Technology. Together with a 2ms (gray-to-gray) response time and ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology, which optimizes color fidelity with five pre-set modes (gaming, theater, night view, scenery and standard), the Designo Series displays provide sharp and crisp visuals for almost every situation.

Smart Look, Smart View
The Designo ML Series is at the crossroads where design and eco-friendly technology meet, successfully blending contemporary style with energy-efficiency. The ML Series' mercury-free LED-backlit panel lets it deliver outstanding visuals whilst at the same time saving energy. With the Eco mode, the ML series further reduces energy consumption by 55 percent when compared with average LCD displays.

The lunar-inspired design features a crescent-shaped stand with Ergo-Fit II technology, allowing the user to easily make tilt and swivel adjustments to the display. It is complemented by ASUS Smart View Technology that lets viewers see the vibrant colors on screen whether they're sitting up at their desk or leaning back for a more relaxed viewing angle.

With a 10,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio, 2ms (gray-to-gray) response time, and Full HD, users can expect only the best true-to-life visuals from the ML Series. It represents the dawning of ASUS' next generation ultra-slim Designo Series monitors.

Delve into an Immersive 3-Dimensional World
Enter an immersive 3-dimensional world of Full HD 1080p movies and games with the ASUS' 23" VG236 display and the 27" PG276, the world's largest 3D gaming monitor. Through the use of market-leading 3D technology and active shutter glasses, these monitors instantly transform your 2D gaming experience to 3D. Over 400 popular PC game titles are compatible with the NVIDIA 3D Vision kit.

Enjoy movies and games in stereoscopic 3D thanks to the double-speed 120Hz refresh rate and 2ms (gray-to-gray) response time. Anti-reflective Color Shine Technology and 400 nits ultra brightness bring out a vivid world of color. With input jacks for Dual-link DVI (for 3D image playback), YPbPr, and HDMI, the entertainment possibilities are limitless.

And to ensure a comfortable viewing experience, these monitors' height, swivel, and tilt angles can be easily adjusted to suit users' viewing preferences.

Working Fabulously with Fabulous Colors-the PA246Q Professional Display
The ASUS PA246Q Professional Display is aimed at graphic designers and photographers. The PA246Q is optimized for color accuracy and Adobe RGB color space to deliver the most precise color reproduction.

The ultra-wide viewing angle provided by the P-IPS panel ensures that the colors stay true even when viewed from skewed angles. Extensive connectivity ports ensure that the PA246Q is compatible to a wide range of image processing devices.

Another addition to the ASUS line-up is the LED projector. This ultra-portable device measures just 400cc. and weighs less than a pound. It features plug-and-project capability and instantly powers on and off, and works with any ASUS laptop adaptor-making it the ideal companion for the executive on-the-go.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Binge

Overclocking Surrealism
System Name Molly
Processor i5 3570K
Motherboard Z77 ASRock
Cooling CooliT Eco
Memory 2x4GB Mushkin Redline Ridgebacks
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 680
Case Coolermaster CM690 II Advanced
Power Supply Corsair HX-1000
I have one of the newer ASUS LED backlit monitors. It could be improved physically (stand design/number & variety of inputs), but the picture/brightness is absolutely stunning w/only 17W operational power draw.

Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 3.40GHz (400x8.5)
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Rev 1.1
Cooling Xigmatek HDT-S1283
Memory 2x Crucial Ballistix DDR2 2GB 4:5 @ 500MHz 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 560Ti 1GB TOP Edition
Storage Crucial M4 128GB SSD + WD Black 500GB WD5001AALS
Display(s) Samsung P2370HD @ 1920x1080 60Hz
Case Antec 300
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Live! 24-bit w/ Creative Inspire T6060 5.1 200W
Power Supply CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 600w
Software Windows 7 Professional Edition SP1 64-bit
coool - glad i aint bought LCD like i was planning to.
no word on pricing then?

System Name THE CUBE 2.0
Processor Intel i5 13600k
Motherboard MSI MPG Z690 EDGE DDR4
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14PE BK 2x T30-120 Fan mod mount
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 3200 MT/s C15 32GB 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus 1080 Ti 11GB OC: Core 2GHz, Mem 5.7GHz
Storage WD SN770 250GB / 3x WD SN850X 2TB / Toshiba X300 4TB / 2x RAID1 Toshiba P300 3TB
Display(s) Samsung 49" Odyssey OLED G95SC 240Hz 5120 x 1440
Case "THE CUBE" Custom built, pure Red Alder wood
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT 880
Power Supply Corsair RM1000X
Mouse Logitech G700
Keyboard Logitech G910
Software Windows 11 Pro
i :love: my ASUS and those look sweet hopefully the one with a stand can tilt a little down because my chair low to the ground because my desk is small

System Name _Speedforce_ (Successor to Strike-X, 4LI3NBR33D-H, Core-iH7 & Nemesis-H)
Processor Intel Core i9 7980XE (Lapped) @ 5.2Ghz With XSPC Raystorm (Lapped)
Motherboard Asus Rampage VI Extreme (XSPC Watercooled) - Custom Heatsinks (Lapped)
Cooling XSPC Custom Water Cooling + Custom Air Cooling (From Delta 220's TFB1212GHE to Spal 30101504&5)
Memory 8x 8Gb G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4266MHz @ 4667Mhz (2x F4-4266C17Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) 3x Asus GTX1080 Ti (Lapped) With Customised EK Waterblock (Lapped) + Custom heatsinks (Lapped)
Storage 1x Samsung 970 EVO 2TB - 2280 (Hyper M.2 x16 Card), 7x Samsung 860 Pro 4Tb
Display(s) 6x Asus ROG Swift PG348Q
Case Aerocool Strike X (Modified)
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 & Aurvana XFi Headphones
Power Supply 2x Corsair AX1500i With Custom Sheilding, Custom Switching Unit. Braided Cables.
Mouse Razer Copperhead + R.A.T 9
Keyboard Ideazon Zboard + Optimus Maximus. Logitech G13.
Software w10 Pro x64.
Benchmark Scores pppft, gotta see it to believe it. . .
Great looking monitor, too bad about the super high reflective properties from having a piece of glass infront of the monitor by that distance (whatever it currently is) from the back panel.

Other then that (which renders it useless in any condition other then pure darkness), its a fantastic monitor, especially for its price.