I downloaded the latest, Version .26.
I was using pre8 just before this and it worked perfectly fine, i switched to .26 just to keep updated.
Using .26, first time using it, it told me that I had the ati services disable, which i did not.
Im using Windows XP pro x64, W1zz you sure you made this version fully workable with x64? that could be the reason it was telling me the ati services were disabled.
also using .26 I am able to change the clock speeds, yet I get random vpu recovers in my games.
So, i decided to revert back to .25 pre8, now I keep on getting random vpu recovers just like .26 in my games.
vpu recovers (or at least thats what I think it does, basically everything freezes, screen turns black for like 10 seconds then it comes back and my clock speeds are completely reset)
Each time I installed or reinstall I did an uninstall of the previous version, so when i wanted to install .26 , i completely uninstall pre8 first.
Also, I always clear my logs, so thats not the reason either.
Any info about this would be great.