• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ATITool 0.26 Release Discussion

sverts

Hi guys, in the ATItoll v0.27 B4, I don't see any more what diver version I've got installed, anyone else erperiencing the same problem?

garsona

System Name DL_PC
Processor AMD Athlon 64 3200+ BOX
Motherboard Biostar NF61S Mircro AM2 SE
Cooling Titan 80mm + Spire 50mm
Memory 2x512 MB Corsair VS DDR2-667
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD2600XT 256MB DDR3
Storage SEAGATE BARRACUDA 7200.10 250GB SATA2
Display(s) MAG 786PF 17"
Case ColorsIT unknown
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Fortron 300W
Software Microsoft Windows XP SP2
sorry , but with latest ati tool 0.27 b4 my sapphire hd2600 xt ddr3 pci-e vc doesn't control the fan , i set 100 percent , but the noise of fan didn't change , and if i wont to decrease the fan rpm get the same thing- the noise are same , the soft say 100 % or other % but all are the same.Sorry 4 my bad enlgish .W1zzard help .

Oh4Sh0

2900 Pro

In Windows XP, My 2900 pro was detected by ATI Tool fine and overclocking worked great.

On Vista 32-bit now (with other different hardware), ATI Tool does not detect the proper speeds of the card, and the sliders are inaccessible. See attachment. Both RivaTuner and ATI Tool are reading the current clocks wrong (Look at what RivaTuner's set to startup with for current clocks..), and again I can't even use the sliders on ati tool.

Attachments

• ATITool.jpg
    ATITool.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 1,453

StaSIC

Hi, i have the same problem like Oh4Sh0. When i try to start ATItool, my computer show me this message

i'm using driver version 8.3 and vista 32

Last edited:

Monkeywoman

System Name Monkeywoman
Processor Core2Duo Q6600 3.150 7x450 1.40vCore G0
Motherboard Asus P5K SE
Cooling Thermalright 120 X for cpu Thermalright Highriser for northbridge
Memory 4Gig OCZ 900Mhz c5
Video Card(s) ATI Radion HD4850 stock for now
Storage 160gb Seagate master 250gb Seagate 500gb Seagate 500gb Western D
Display(s) LG Flatron 22inch
Case Coolermaster Cosmos S
Audio Device(s) Creative XFI
Power Supply Corsair HX620
Software Windows Vista x64 Ultimate
Is ATI tool ever going to reach a final stage i.e 1.0 ? not to rush the developer or anything but it has been 0.26 for the past year and there are a lot of bugs still in the program. whens 0.27 or 0.28 going to be released?

MrHydes

Processor INTEL CORE2 DUO E8500 @4.1GHz
Motherboard ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA X38
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120
Memory TRANSCEND PC9600 DDR 1200
Video Card(s) EVGA 9800 GTX
Storage WD RAPTOR X
Display(s) SAMSUNG Syncmaster 2032bw
Case SILVERSTONE TJ07
Audio Device(s) SB X-FI XTREMEGAMER FATAL1TY
Power Supply LC-POWER ARKANGEL 850W
Software MS XP PRO SP2
is this version good, what's the pros and cos?

cheers

LowWaterMark

I need to figure out if my card is compatible with ATITool. It is the small form-factor Gigabyte 8800GT TurboForce 512MB that comes with a Zalman cooler/fan. I apologize, but I've been on the Wiki site and can't find a list of compatible cards.

There are numerous complaints about fan noise and no proprietary way to reduce the RPMs on the Zalman. Take a look at the italicized comments half way down this page of this review.

Same link:
http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/gigabyte_geforce_8800gt_turboforce_512mb/3

Can anyone tell me with certainty whether ATITool can be used to control my fan speed? If not, is there an alternative 3rd party controller that will do the trick? I happened upon the Zalman Fan Mate 2, but I can't figure if there's a 3-pin on the Gigabyte 8800GT TurboForce to rig it to as the Zalman rheostat seems designed for the CPU fan.

Weird problem. Thoughts?

Last edited:

vincedea

alrite guys i have an issue but it doesnt relly have to do with the cooler. anyways iv installed the cooler on my card (took like 3 hrs since i could get teh heatsinks to stick so i not using them until i can get the enzotech stuff) i was using ati tool to check for artifacts and to control my fan speed. anyways when i thought i was turning up the fan speed i accidentall increased my memory clock. and now i cant get any picture up on my monitor. i cant get post, cant get into bios, cant get anything. does anyone know if i cant fix this or did it otoally fuck my card up and need top get a new one? please let me know. thanks and i apologize for asking this here not trying to overtake the thread just looking for some help. so let me know guys thanks alot

penang

Help !

I just installed the AtiTools 0.26 and now it hogs my machine !!

Instead of running like it was supposed to do, it just sit on the system tray (no windows appear when click, just only a "bubble" appears when my cursors hovers on it), and taking up 50% of my CPU time !

I have a dual core CPU, graphic card is with ATI HD 4670 GPU, with 1 GB of GDDR3 RAM on it.

OS is Win XP Pro.

HELP !!

1BadMoJoe

System Name MoonShot
Processor Intel I7 DO/920
Motherboard ASUS Rampage II (GENE) v2.xx
Cooling Intel...Yeha Baby Its Whats Inside
Memory OCZ3X1600LV2G
Video Card(s) XfX 4870x2 807/991
Storage Paper and Pencils
Display(s) CRT Fast and High refresh rates
Case Cooler Master
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster X-FI custom Morels
Power Supply Corsair TX-750
Software Windows7 Pro 64bit
Benchmark Scores http://hwbot.org/community/submission/952881_1badmojoe_superpi_core_i7_920_8sec_870ms
Hello
I'm using AtiTool 0.26, Am I the only one whom noticed Level Of Detail regardless if its set at -10.0 or +10.0 does not work. Settings > Driver Tweaks or is there something I'm missing? I am using a Radeon X600se pci-e. Whereas RivaTuner has no option to use this funtion on ATI cards and with Nvidia cards the fuction performs correctly. Again this is about the LOD function for AtiTool