1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Audigy > Xi-Fi

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by silkstone, Aug 10, 2010.

1. silkstone

silkstone

Thanks Received:
    A while ago i downloaded some drivers that would enable the creative console on the Audigy value card by fooling vista/windows 7 into thinking the card was Xi-Fi.
    A week or so ago both my hard drives died and i lost all my driver files that i had acquired over the years.
    I don't suppose anyone has any ideas where i can get the drivers to enable the creative console on my audigy for windows 7 x64?
    Main reason i am asking is that my speakers (crappy creative again) have no bass control and without being able to lower the bass thru the software my sounds can be heard all the way down the hall.

Thanks guys.

2. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    I think you are refering to the Daniel K. Drivers. - google the guy or 'Audigy Support Pack'

3. silkstone

silkstone

Thanks Received:
    Thanks, Found some recent files by Daniel K on creative's forum. They seem to match the current drivers that load with windows at the moment.

4. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    Id give the lastest version of the support pack but unfortunately I dont know it - by my dads running my Audigy 2 ZS in his pc n i set him up with these drivers a while back