• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Autocorrect for photos: A successor to MS Office Picture Manager?

System Name Office
Processor Ryzen 5600G
Motherboard ASUS B450M-A II
Cooling be quiet! Shadow Rock LP
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RX 5600 XT
Storage PNY CS1030 250GB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Fractal Define 7 Compact
Power Supply EVGA 550 G3
Mouse Logitech M705 Marthon
Keyboard Logitech G410
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
There doesn't seem to be a photography subforum, so posting here instead. Although this is only a photography question in the loosest sense.

MS Office Picture Manager was nothing special, but it did one thing that I sorely miss: Autocorrect. I am NOT a photographer, but take pictures for work, largely for testing and the documentation thereof. What is most important in this context is visibility and clarity. Most photos are taken under shop lighting, which will cause anyone who's tried to take a decent photo in such to cringe. So bad: gross light, horrible shadow. Anyway, back when I took more pictures than I do now, MSOPM Autocorrect was my best friend. I could try all the camera settings I'd like when taking a photo, but leaving the camera (mostly) on Auto and then punching Autocorrect in MSOPM usually gave me equal or better results. Again, in test report context. A real photog would probably puke if exposed to my results.

Anyway, we're limited in the software available to us through Software Center, and MS Photos can do well enough if I fiddle with, like, three sliders, but a one-click solution akin to PM would be GREAT. Web search results for this have been... sort of helpful? I mostly get links to lists of "Best free photo editing software" or "Best Lightroom alternatives". Which make sense, but I'm hoping someone already knows, and can save me the time of having to try all of these potentially dodgy programs.

TIA,