• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

B/S/T Bumping Oh my!

Do you find excessive bumping of B/S/T threads annoying/distracting/etc?

• Yes

Votes: 61 58.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 34.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
System Name Senile
Processor I7-4790K@4.8 GHz 24/7
Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
Cooling Be Quiet Pure Rock Air
Memory 16GB 4x4 G.Skill CAS9 2133 Sniper
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Vega 64
Storage Samsung EVO 500GB / 8 Different WDs / QNAP TS-253 8GB NAS with 2x10Tb WD Blue
Display(s) 34" LG 34CB88-P 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440*1440) *FREE_SYNC*
Case Rosewill
Audio Device(s) Onboard + HD HDMI
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB & G610 Orion Red
Software Win 10
How about one bump by seller only every 12 hours (two per day).
Others can only post valid questions on the sale.

I like that suggestion the bestest. Perhaps limit self bumps to 1 each 48 hours. More work for mods though...

I've seen the latest posts containing all but one or two non B/S/T topics in the past. Was kind of annoying.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
I like the feedback here guys and I and the rest of the mods sure do appreciate it! I think for now, this thread is actually working as the latest posts box isn't being flooded with these multiple bumps. I don't think a rule change or anything else like that is necessary as I think most of us can agree that the less rules the better as the mods and staff here don't need to be overbearing. I think the intent of the current "bump rule" was for members to bump sellers threads if they were asking a question or posing interest in items for sale. It's obvious to many of us that having these mass bumps isn't in the best interest of one another. Sure the mods are here to moderate and "keep things in line", but it's obvious to me that the vast majority of members here are very capable of doing this themselves.

So, let's see how things go for the time being and if changes are needed down the road then so be it. But for now, lets just be respectful towards one another, this website and the guidelines that are laid down for it as that's the way it seems to be going anyways. You are still free to discuss this, give ideas, input, etc.
Thanks for the feedback so far, it is much appreciated. :toast:

-erocker

Last edited:
System Name Homelabs
Processor Ryzen 5900x | Ryzen 1920X
Motherboard Asus ProArt x570 Creator | AsRock X399 fatal1ty gaming
Cooling Silent Loop 2 280mm | Dark Rock Pro TR4
Memory 128GB (4x32gb) DDR4 3600Mhz | 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 2933Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 | ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Optane 900p + NVMe | Optane 900p + 8TB SATA SSDs + 48TB HDDs
Display(s) Alienware AW3423dw QD-OLED | HP Omen 32 1440p
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 | be quiet! Silent Base 800
Power Supply Corsair RM750x + sleeved cables| EVGA P2 750W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate (still has buttons on the right side, crucial as I'm a southpaw)
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite, Pro Type | Logitech G915 TKL
On second thought, I think that's the best way to go, but could we at least make it so that BST doesn't count in the post count? I just don't see the purpose of why it should

Processor Core i5 3570K
Motherboard AsRock z77 Pro4
Cooling Zalman CNPS10X Extreme
Memory 2x4GB GSkill Sniper
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970 Gaming
Storage 240GB OCZ ARC 100, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Display(s) LG 23" 1920x1080
Case Antec P100
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec Edge 750W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64
Mods are here to deal with ANY issues you may have.

There have been multiple times where we've asked for an adjustment to the way BST works and allowances only to be told "let the mods handle it." I don't see why this issue is any different and why user input was requested this time.

Just do a Sticky "no bump spamming" post and be done with it.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
I'm not a mod, nor do I have any "power" on the forum...I simply do reviews, so if I have an issue, I have to go through the same steps you do.

By going to a mod, at least, you are making the issue known. What happens afterwords, of course, isn't always going to be what you wanted, but at the same time, sometimes it will, too.

If there are many similar complaints, you'd think the topic would be discussed within the forum staff, and then a suitable resolution would be enacted. That's probably why erocker made this thread in the first place. Personally, I have no idea on the inner workings of TPU.

I read the FS rules to say that only the OP can bump threads, and when someone else bumps their thread, the OP will get infracted for it. Clearly by the number of posts people are bumping, that is not the case.

Regardless of my own opinion, I'm just here to do my reviews, and to try to help others out with hardware problems. Forum moderation, news posting, and how the site itself is run, has nothing to do with me. Technically, I'm no different than any other user, and the only difference is that my name is orange.

Anyway, as erocker said, the thread was made, the complaint voiced, heard, and will be acted on if it's an issue in the future, so noone can expect any more than that here. If you see someone bumping too many threads, send a polite PM pointing them to this thread, and it should work out just fine.

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
I now see what you mean,

DaC

Processor Q6600 @3.6
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
Cooling Xigmatek S1283
Memory 8gb Crucial Red Tracer
Video Card(s) ASUS TOP HD 4850 512
Storage Seagate 160GB 7200.11 / 320GB 7200.10 / 500GB 7200.11 / 1TB 7200.12
Display(s) 17" AOC
Audio Device(s) ESI Julia -> Zero DaC -> Senn HD650
Power Supply 550W Seven team
Well it really doesn't bothers me that much as I don't use to use the latest posts panel. But it might be unfair with the others users that don't have that much of friends here to get things bumped.... everybody wants their topic to be visible, including me... "=]

I agree with sneekypeet that the FS threads shouldn't count on user post (and there would go away half of my posts here at TPU, anyway, I don't care).
I don't know if it's possible, but here is my suggestion: add to peet's suggestion a minimum time space of 15 minutes between a user post in the FS section.
I do understand if the user really has some interest in multiple items, he (or she) will PM the sellers directly... that's what I do....

System Name ASUS ROG Zephrus M15
Processor AMD Rhyzen 7 4800HS
Memory 16GB
Video Card(s) Geforce RTX 2060
Storage 1TB
Just saw this thread, figured I would respond :)

I have a few issues ...

Why does post count matter? If someone posts something extremely intelligent with only 30 posts in the forums, will you discard it as him being an idiot? If someone with 5000 posts, posts OMG WTFBBQ AMD sucks! ... are you more inclined to believe AMD sucks since they have more posts? I mean really, if you look at posts counts to figure out if someones smart, you may have a problem.

Sure, massive bumping could/does get out of hand. I bump like 4-5 threads once a day. It is not meant to disrespect the community, but more to outline who I think the better sellers on this site are to reduce trolling. I look at bumping as a positive to prevent trolling. IF you limit it to only thread starters posting in threads, how will you know if that person is good to deal with? Heat, sure heat is good, but maybe that person is on a downhill slide and you wont know since only they can post in their thread.

I do like the idea of adding the BST to its own section up top. I don't really use the top new posts area, as I just go to the section on the forums I like and read on. The only new posts section I read is the news side of it.

If you do take away bumping of other threads, are you going to lower self bumping down to like every 12 hours or what? Maybe set a limit of bumping 3 threads that are not yours a day in the BST section? That would be 4 threads being bumped once a day?

System Name Homelabs
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate (still has buttons on the right side, crucial as I'm a southpaw)
post count along with Join Date gives you an idea of how experienced the member is in this forum, If someone has 5000 posts and is here sine '08, you know he knows all the computer basics etc. When you are a new member here, it gives you an idea too, sure it isn't the most reliable thing to evaluate someone on, but you can assume that someone with a huge amount of posts and an old join date will generally know things about computers, while a 200 post 1 month old join date, well you have no idea. Also, you'll rarely see 5000 post count members say OMG WTFBBQ AMD SUCKS, because he would probably get banned at some point for trolling/flaming way before 5000 posts. That is why post count can be viewed as something to have to seem bigger and better, and people might abuse the BST post counting for this reason.

Low post count =/= bad, it just means you have no idea of his experience. high post count usually = experience in this forum, hence knows the basics, probably not a troll etc

I agree, not being able to post in a thread might seem too excessive. A limit of 15 minutes in between posts seems fair though. I think the mods are going to try to modify the rules as little as possible for this, and I think the 15 minutes timer is a great way. It would also discourage conversation in a BST thread and force people to use PMs (and post editing)

Reactions: DaC
System Name Selene / Yoda
Processor Fx 8350 @ 4.4 / Phenom II x6 1090t @ 3.6
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 r4.0 / Gigabyte 890XA-UD3
Cooling H100i / Xig Dark Knight
Memory 4x 8gb G.Skill Snipers / 4x 4gb G.Skill Ares
Video Card(s) Gigabyte R9 290x / XfX DD & VisionTek HD6850's C'fired
Storage 256gb ssd, 2x 2tb Wd Blacks & 1x 1tb Wd black / 1x 1tb
Display(s) Dell Ultra Sharp 2408 WFp / Hp w2207
Case Raidmax Vampire / Chieftec Alum. Dragon Blue
Audio Device(s) Onboard Hd Audio / Onboard Hd Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX 850 watt / Corsair TX 750 watt
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Win 10 pro / Win Vista Home prem. 64 bit
Benchmark Scores What are benchmarks anyway?
Hell I don't even pay attention to post counts. I also think length of time shouldn't matter as much. I haven't been here a year yet, but I definitely have the knowledge as I have been building and repairing rigs for oh about 20 years. I was around when we used 14.4 modems and bbs's. Used win 3.1 and seen the birth of windows 95. Now I know I might be a rare case and there are some new people that are just learning. But we also can learn from them. They have new eyes and make us look at the simple stuff when we a thinking more complex. :toast:

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
The only reasons post count would be removed is so that members earn their stars;) and it keeps new sellers from bumping their way into the qualifications to sell their own goods.

popswala

System Name Deep Space // Black Mystery
Processor AMD Phen II X4 945 oc'd 3.4GHz // I7 870 oc'd 4.0GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 AM3+ // MSI P55-GD80
Cooling Corsair H50 w/ x2 gelid wing blue 120mm // Tt Frio OCK
Memory G. Skill Snipers DDR3 1600 2x4GB // G.Skill Tridents DDR3 2000 2x2GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 275 // eVGA GTX 460 SC 768mb oc'd (830/1620/2000
Storage Seagate 1TBx2 7200.12 /1.5TB/500GB/750GB // Mushkin Collistro 60GB
Display(s) LG 23" 2353v-pf 1920x1080p // None
Case Tt Chazer MK-1 // NZXT Phantom black modded
Audio Device(s) Logitech G51 5.1 // None
Power Supply Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 850w // Corsair HX1000W
Software Win 7 Ult X64 // Win 7 Ult X64
Benchmark Scores Crunching & Folding 24/7 Help Save Lives!!!
post count along with Join Date gives you an idea of how experienced the member is in this forum

When I joined up, I was lookin round the net to find answers I was having with my lappy (you can look it up) at the time. I was over seas with really, really poor net so I wasn't on much so I didn't post useful stuff to help the community. Now that I know more about pc's (thanks to tpu) I can give my input and experiences to help the next person. So yea, I didn't start posting and getting more involved till lil over a yr later Once I seen how great tpu is and I wanted to be apart of it. So yea, people can discourage any input I may put in due to low post count but is that really feasible? It would help to have a separate section for just b/s/t/ threads to stay out of recent post. I just started using it. I'm with cope on that, I just use my bookmarks to go to sections I'm interested in and read on. I don't sit here trolling around and startin flame wars. I do bump those I have dealt with and those that have alot of stuff but not many takers to help them out. If they bump back, great, if not, I roll on. I do understand where everyone is coming from on the over excessive bumping and I know I broke the straw that started this thread in the first place. But look back at how often I bump. Prob around 1-2x's a week. So I don't do it every day cause I was trying to be conservative about it.

System Name Homelabs
again, low post count doesn't mean anything, you could be the most helpful person in the world on a subject and still have a low post count. Your input is as good as any.

people get all butthurt when I say post count means SOMETHING. It does mean something even if ultimately it doesn't mean much.

TBH, I think we all know you aren't a troll and now that you know it bothers people so you won't do bumping sprees. It really isn't a big deal, we know you have good intentions

zootac

its all this guys doing,

Attachments

• 51P2qb6qLLL__SL500_.jpg
    51P2qb6qLLL__SL500_.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 293
System Name KILLER
Processor Intel Core i7 4790K
Motherboard MSI Z87 G45 Gaming
Cooling Water Cooling
Memory 2x8GB Gskill 2400mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 980
Storage SSD Samsung 500GB
Display(s) 24" Asus 144hz
Case Cooler Master HAF
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Platinum
Power Supply Antec 1200 Watt Modular
Software Windows 10 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Vantage 51342
What i want to know is who took the B/S/T off the new forum post.

We only get to bump our post 1 time a day and now it dont even show up on the new post list.

I cant help if noobs are bumping a thread to get post count,but i like my post to show up on the front page when i hit it once a day.

I have had people join TPU just to buy from me.

I think thats a help to this site and should be put back in place.

Only allow thread starters to bump there threads if you want to controll it.

What do you guys think?

System Name Dust Collector
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Motherboard Asus B550I Aorus Pro WiFi AX
Cooling Alpenfohn Black Ridge V2 w/ Noctua NF-A9x14
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz/CL16
Video Card(s) Power Color Red Dragon RX 5700 XT
Storage Samsung EVO+ 500GB NVMe
Display(s) Dell S2721DGF
Case Dan Case A4
Power Supply Corsair SF600 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Logitech G613
Let's not get carried away with the emphasis on user post count. The underlying issue with chain bumping for other users isn't so much to increase post count, rather the blatant circumventing of this forum's 24 hour bump rule. I don't think I've ever given a rat's ass about post count or join date. I've seen some of the most informative and insightful posts by new users with under 10 prior posts. Those who care about post count and join date are either excessively anal about stupid things or need to work on being less judgmental.

Take AnandTech for example, they have an already generous 4 hour bump rule, but a select group of users exploit the lack of clarification and bump for other users, resulting in a neverending cycle of return bumps. The group of users get their threads knocked to the top every hour, often multiple times per hour. The mods there do squat about the issue because "it isn't and never was against the rules" (direct quote). If the friendly bumps or return bumps become more frequent on TPU, we'll have a major problem. As of late, I bump my own thread once every 2-3 days, mainly because of the relatively slow traffic in the marketplace forum. People who get their threads bumped multiple times a day every day will likely remain on the front page for the duration of their active thread, while others who self-bump every 24 hours will find themselves on page 3 or 4 before the day is up.

I don't think any rules need to be amended, particularly because of how small and tight the TPU community is. This thread has probably raised enough public awareness that users will reconsider chain bumping for other traders. I just wanted to put a halt on all the emphasis on post count as a result of the excessive bumping.

System Name Homelabs
I'm still in favor of a restriction of 1 post per 15 mins in the BST section, nothing else changed. It's simple and effective

DaC

Processor Q6600 @3.6
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
Cooling Xigmatek S1283
Memory 8gb Crucial Red Tracer
Video Card(s) ASUS TOP HD 4850 512
Storage Seagate 160GB 7200.11 / 320GB 7200.10 / 500GB 7200.11 / 1TB 7200.12
Display(s) 17" AOC
Audio Device(s) ESI Julia -> Zero DaC -> Senn HD650
Power Supply 550W Seven team
I think mod should create another pool with suggestion given here, with multi selectable options to see what measure or group of measure are more popular and pick it. Leave it open for a good amount of time, so we get a realistic picture of what the community wants.

I'm still in favor of the 15 minutes idea too..... I doubt there will be someone willing to stay hours and hours counting 15 minutes to bump a thread here.....
But if even with 15 minutes we still get too much bumps.... make it add..... 15 minutes for the first post..... 45 minutes after the second...... then 2 hours from post to post

But as Kantastic said, let's wait and see the community reaction based on this thread, it might already do the job for a good amount of time, until new users come and start it all over again.

The best thing is: Sticky this thread on the FS section! I guess it'll be very helpful "=]]]]]]

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Doesn't bother/distract me.

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
The FS threads were removed from the front page awhile ago as the bumping was so excessive that it made the forums look like a marketplace and not somewhere to go to get help with problems, read news, etc., which is the real purpose of the forums.

I think that putting the FS posts in a separate list on both the front page and the top of the forums is the best idea, but I have no idea how much work that would be for W1zz or if he is even interested in modifying the site in that manner.

.. and Erocker is right. All of the mods appreciate your input on this issue as we've been scrathing our heads trying to come up with a fair and equitable solution for awhile. :toast:

Last edited:
System Name Selene / Yoda
Processor Fx 8350 @ 4.4 / Phenom II x6 1090t @ 3.6
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 r4.0 / Gigabyte 890XA-UD3
Cooling H100i / Xig Dark Knight
Memory 4x 8gb G.Skill Snipers / 4x 4gb G.Skill Ares
Video Card(s) Gigabyte R9 290x / XfX DD & VisionTek HD6850's C'fired
Storage 256gb ssd, 2x 2tb Wd Blacks & 1x 1tb Wd black / 1x 1tb
Display(s) Dell Ultra Sharp 2408 WFp / Hp w2207
Case Raidmax Vampire / Chieftec Alum. Dragon Blue
Audio Device(s) Onboard Hd Audio / Onboard Hd Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX 850 watt / Corsair TX 750 watt
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Win 10 pro / Win Vista Home prem. 64 bit
Benchmark Scores What are benchmarks anyway?
I think most user have either got the message or if you put a temporary sticky in like red font, that will catch the eyes of the others that haven't see this thread yet. Most will just listen when told not to do it. :toast:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
i think 'one bump per 24 hours if there is no other thread activity'

only the thread starter should be able to bump.

people will still get around it commenting about the items, but at least it will be reduced.

System Name m1dg3t | DeathBox | HairPi 3
Processor 3570k @ 4.0 1.15v BIOS | q9550 @ 3.77 1.325v BIOS
Motherboard Asrock z77e iTX | p5q Dlx 2301 BIOS
Cooling Custom Water | D-14 & HR-03gt | Passive HSF
Memory Samsung MV-3V4G3D 4g x 2 @ 1866 1.35v | OcZ RpR 2g x 4 @ 1067 2.2v
Video Card(s) MSi 7950 tf3 @1000 / 1350 | Asus 5870 V2 @ 900 / 1275
Storage Adata sx900 256Gb / WD 2500 HHTZ | WD 1001 FALS x 2
Display(s) BenQ gw2750hm | 46" Sharp Quatron
Case BitFenix Prodigy - m0dd3d | Antec Fusion Remote MAX
Audio Device(s) Onboard Toslink > Yamaha HTR 6290 | Xonar HDAV1.3 > Yamaha DSP z7
Power Supply Ocz mXp700w | Ocz zx850w | Cannakit 5v 2.5a
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G9x - Cable Repaired
Keyboard TT Meka G1 - Black w Cherry Blacks| Logitech G11
Software Win7 Home | Xp sp3 & Vista ultimate | Raspbian
Benchmark Scores Epeen!! Who needs epeen??
What was the point of this thread again :confused:

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
What was the point of this thread again :confused:

took me a second to look at the latest posts, but I see what you did here now;)