• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Baby Project 2020

System Name Intensa 2008
Processor Intel Q6600 @ 2,4 Ghz
Motherboard Intel DX48BT2
Cooling Air Intel
Memory Apacer DDR3 10600 2*1Gb
Video Card(s) Asus 8800 GT 512 Top Edition
Storage WD Passport 160
Display(s) Samsung 203b
Case Toora Alu wheels 12*18" Glass Edition
Power Supply LC Power LC8750 V2.2 Prophecy
Software Win Vista
Benchmark Scores 3dMark 2006 11600
To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Case: Cooler Master H100PSU: Cooler Master MWE Gold 650 V2 Full ModularMotherboard: ASUS Rog Strix Z490i Gaming CPU: Intel I3 10100GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX Geforce 1660 TI 6GBMemory: Geil EVO X II 3600 DDR4Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD 500GBCPU Cooler: AlphaCool XPX 1UGPU Cooler : AlphaCool NexXxos Ovangkol wood (mahagoni)Weight: 14,5 kg

Mods:
The stock Cooler Master H100 "Baby" case is the base of the build but since the dimensions of the GPU outgrown the case I have to mod it too by adding 100mm to it.I build the 280 radiator to the lower wooden frame and replace one of the fans with the PSU which fan will cool the radiator too. I place the H100 case on top of this.I combine these two parts with 2 special clamps.The liquid cooling will be on one circuit, the pump and tank combination will be on the lower wooden frame.The side and top of the case will be decorated with wooden inserts.

I’ve been asked by Cooler Master Hungary to customize a H100 case. They are supporting my hobby for many years now, so I’m gladly accepted the task. I immediately contacted with my other permanent supporter, ASUS Hungary. They helped me in this job with a Mini-ITX motherboard and a GPU. Unfortunately, the card was about 15 cm longer than the case, so I had to do serious modding on the case to fit it. The size of the case gave the name of the project. I knew right away that several components must be placed outside, so I was thinking on a sandwich design. Below the radiator, above is the PSU, which also acts as one of the fans on the radiator. Instead of blowing air through the radiator it sucks it. Next to this, I placed a 120 mm Cooler Master fan which blows the air. I installed the whole extended H100 case on the top of the PSU. I built a frame for the radiator, made of Ovangkol wood. I fitted the radiator into this frame from below. The PSU sits onto this from the above, and then I fastened it with two steel straps. I made a custom fluid temperature gauge from a boiler thermometer and integrated it on the top of the Alphacool tank. I replaced the side of the case with a plexiglass which can be fitted under the decor strip at the top. I created fixing points by reusing Cooler Master parts at the bottom. I attached a lot of photos during the worklog. I hope you enjoy my work, it was a very exciting project for me.2021 DCMM Casemod 2. places:)

Processor i9-11900K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus XIII Hero
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360
Memory 4x8GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Alienware RTX 3090 OEM
Storage OEM Kioxia 2tb NVMe (OS), 4TB WD Blue HDD (games)
Display(s) LG 27GN950-B
Case Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance (black)
Audio Device(s) Logitech Pro X Wireless
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite 2
Awesome case mod! Very unique