• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Bad Company 2 for the PC; don't hold your breath!

System Name The wifes worst enemy
Processor i5-9600k
Motherboard Asrock z390 phantom gaming 4
Cooling water
Memory 16gb G.skill ripjaw DDR4 2400 4X4GB 15-15-15-35-2T
Video Card(s) Asrock 5600xt phantom gaming 6gb 14gb/s
Storage crucial M500 120GB SSD, Pny 256GB SSD, seagate 750GB, seagate 2TB HDD, WD blue 1TB 2.5" HDD
Display(s) 27 inch samsung @ 1080p but capable of much more ;)
Case Corsair AIR 540 Cube Mid tower
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply EVGA GQ1000W MODULAR
Mouse generic for now
Keyboard generic for now
Software gotta love steam, origin etc etc
Benchmark Scores http://hwbot.org/user/philbrown_23/
yeah a server with 32 players still has an imense amount of battle field action. im very happy with the game, pulling out my sniper rifle and blowing some heads off mmmm tasty

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Processor E8400 @ 3.80Ghz > Q9650 3.60Ghz
Motherboard Maximus Formula
Cooling D5, 7/16" ID Tubing, Maze4 with Fuzion CPU WB
Memory XMS 8500C5D @ 1066MHz
Video Card(s) HD 2900 XT 858/900 to 4870 to 5870 (Keep Vreg area clean)
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
Audio Device(s) X-fi Plantinum
Power Supply Silencer 750
Software XP Pro SP3 to Windows 7
Benchmark Scores This varies from one driver to another.
So what's in the BC2 in particular that you not like

I especially not like the fact that it supports only 32 players , and has no console.

IF there would be a console ,that would be another thing.

-White dot on the lower right corner. :wtf: What in the world is that there for?
-I can't join the TPU server unless a friend is playing. Or else it's grayed out and unselectable
-Crappy dynamic ranges for audio. Someone who is 15' away sound like they are right next to you. Noise near some builds echoes when it shouldn't, etc
-Haven't received my vet status and they've taken down "My Solider" or whatever it's called. No ETA when it will be back up. I was going to use it to make sure my vet status is associated with my account. However, I can't do that because "My Solider" website was taken down.
-Both PB enabled and PB disabled servers are ALL RANKED!!
-Extremely long wait times when refreshing server browser. But if you stop it after 5 seconds all the servers will show up 2 seconds later. Thus negating the unusual long wait. Which appears to be more induced for some reason.
-You need a low ping in order to be competitive or else you're just cannon fodder
-Things like med pads, shocks, ammo box need to be unlocked which is unnecessary and convolute the unlock process.
-The 55 FOV is a complete joke and although you can change it via settings.ini file it should be a slider from within the game with a small window showing you how your FOV will change.

I think I'll stop here for now I don't want to nitpick.

TheLaughingMan,
I sent you an invite. I hope it's still working the next time your in game.

Edit:
Looks like server browser if finally allowing me to save servers now. But are still grayed out in my favorites. Gee, with the EU release in a few hours.

Last edited:

OnBoard

Processor Core i5-750 @ 3.6GHz 1.136V 24/7
Motherboard Gigabyte P55A-UD3, SATA 6Gbit/s & USB3.0 baby!
Cooling Alpenföhn Brocken HeatpipeDirectTouch
Memory Geil Ultra Series 4GB 2133MHz DDR3 @ 1440MHz 7-7-7-24
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB OC (mostly stock speeds)
Storage OS: Samsung F3 500GB Games: Samsung F1 640GB
Display(s) new! Samsung P2350 23" FullHD 2ms / Mirai DTL-632E500 32" LCD
Case new! Xigmatek Midgard/Utgard side window with red cathodes, 1x140mm & 3x120mm fans
Audio Device(s) new! ASUS Xonar DG & JVC HA-RX700 headphones
Power Supply Cougar CM 700W Modular
Software Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Benchmark Scores Logitech UltraX Premium & G5 laser v2 + Ulti-mat Breathe X2 for fragging
-Crappy dynamic ranges for audio. Someone who is 15' away sound like they are right next to you. Noise near some builds echoes when it shouldn't, etc

-The 55 FOV is a complete joke and although you can change it via settings.ini file it should be a slider from within the game with a small window showing you how your FOV will change.

In Beta I got weird audio too, then I changed the audio either to hi-fi or something else and it was fixed. Can't remember anymore, but try another setting.

That 55 vertical FOV = 80 horizontal FOV, it's not that joke. 65 or 90 FOV would be default for widescreen. Borderlands FOV was a joke, that seriously messed my head instantly :p Played Beta fine hours without any discomfort.

Other stuff doesn't sound that nice :/ Well it will still be closer to a week until my copy arrives, but at least I got it cheap! (29€/$39)

Glazierman

System Name CoolerMaster S.S.Gaming Mouse/Logitech G-13 Pad
Processor Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield
Motherboard Asus Rampage II Extreme
Cooling Zalman CNPS10X cpu / 5-Aerocool S.Q.BLU-LED140 MM
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 12-GB
Video Card(s) 2-XFX HD-6990's-Crossfired
Storage OCZ Vertex Turbo ssd 60G / W.D. 1-TB. X2 (Raid 0)
Display(s) Sceptre 24" Black 1080P 2mcs
Case Thermaltake Xaser VI ATX Full Tower Black & Silver
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D2X / Roccat Kave 5.1 True Surround H.S.
Power Supply Ultra X4 1.6 KW
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Move over boys, and give me more ammo, LOL

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
In Beta I got weird audio too, then I changed the audio either to hi-fi or something else and it was fixed. Can't remember anymore, but try another setting.

That 55 vertical FOV = 80 horizontal FOV, it's not that joke. 65 or 90 FOV would be default for widescreen. Borderlands FOV was a joke, that seriously messed my head instantly :p Played Beta fine hours without any discomfort.

Other stuff doesn't sound that nice :/ Well it will still be closer to a week until my copy arrives, but at least I got it cheap! (29€/$39)

I've tried them all and they all do the same thing.

Kursah

Super Moderator
Staff member
System Name Kursah's Gaming Rig 2018 (2022 Upgrade) - Ryzen+ Edition | Gaming Laptop (Lenovo Legion 5i Pro 2022)
Processor R7 5800X @ Stock | i7 12700H @ Stock
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming BIOS 6203| Legion 5i Pro NM-E231
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull + NT-H1 | Stock Cooling
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (2x16) DDR4 4000 @ 3600 18-20-20-42 1.35v | 32GB DDR5 4800 (2x16)
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 JetStream 12GB | CPU-based Intel Iris XE + RTX 3070 8GB 150W
Storage 4TB SP UD90 NVME, 960GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD | 1TB Samsung OEM NVME SSD + 4TB Crucial P3 Plus NVME SSD
Display(s) Acer 28" 4K VG280K x2 | 16" 2560x1600 built-in
Case Corsair 600C - Stock Fans on Low | Stock Metal/Plastic
Audio Device(s) Aune T1 mk1 > AKG K553 Pro + JVC HA-RX 700 (Equalizer APO + PeaceUI) | Bluetooth Earbuds (BX29)
Power Supply EVGA 750G2 Modular + APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 | 300W OEM (heavy use) or Lenovo Legion C135W GAN (light)
Mouse Logitech G502 | Logitech M330
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Core RGB | Built in Keyboard (Lenovo laptop KB FTW)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 | Windows 11 Home x64
-White dot on the lower right corner. :wtf: What in the world is that there for?
-I can't join the TPU server unless a friend is playing. Or else it's grayed out and unselectable

Haven't tried my clan's server or TPU's server, but beyond that there are other server issues that need dealt with. Though tonight was the most stable night yet...well since beta that is!

Damn audiophiles! While I can't disagree, I also think this game features much better sound all around than pretty much any shooter from the last few years that I can recall, both in direction (at least for me) and tuning. Sure the sound has been more hollywooded up than most, it also somehow adds to the excitement of gameplay, which to me makes up for a lto of the directional mess...generally there's so much going on in servers I play, if you even hear a guy's footsteps that far away, you're on a boring, 1/4-stocked server (imo). This game's much more fun with more people at least that's how I enjoy it, and for me the sound pays off quite well for audio enjoyment overall. Some games might have better placement, but this game's more about the arcadish-fps experience, so effects are priority, at least to me that's what seems obvious.

-Haven't received my vet status and they've taken down "My Solider" or whatever it's called. No ETA when it will be back up. I was going to use it to make sure my vet status is associated with my account. However, I can't do that because "My Solider" website was taken down.

I did this back when Beta was still on, and it took instantly..though I went from 4 in beta to 2, it seems add-ons don't count. Now in the official release I'm just counted for 2 and 2142.

-Both PB enabled and PB disabled servers are ALL RANKED
!!

I hope it get's fixed, but not the end of the world yet. But as I've said many times, for the total ignorant screw ups this game features, it's a damn good thing DICE has made this game fun as hell to play, or stuff like this and the rest of your list would denote it as crap in gaming history. It's amazing what the small things like dedicated servers can do...:D

-Extremely long wait times when refreshing server browser. But if you stop it after 5 seconds all the servers will show up 2 seconds later. Thus negating the unusual long wait.

This and the long load times when loading a map either when joining a server or between matches is annoying...didn't notice this with my 260 and Beta...

-You need a low ping in order to be competitive or else you're just cannon fodder

Sorry man, but it's an FPS...NO SH!T?!?!!?!?! I'm fine with 120 or less ping, above that and it's rough. Seems normal to me on that aspect.

-Things like med pads, shocks, ammo box need to be unlocked which is unnecessary and convolute the unlock process.

Yeah, I do agree here, it's kind of annoying, but really doesn't take much to get to the point of unlocking them in any class...so at the same time kind of a moot point, generally the first round or two and you got it, though then you gotta wait to equip it so at least a theoretical 2-3 rounds before you have med pack, ammo, repair tool, etc.

Agreed, I found 70 in .ini much better for my 24" 1920x1080 setup and personal preference, but there should be a slider in-game for damn sure, especially by now...as much as I've seen it requested, it would be a nice token to have taken care of this issue already.

You definitely have some solid points for arguments, and while I could nitpick too...even when I'm fighting the game to play, it's been worth it when I can play. At this point I think AvP is less buggy and as much as I forced myself to play that game which I have few issues with, I'd rather deal with the issues to play this game. I skipped MW2, can't play CoD4 or WaW anymore, and really for a modern FPS, this game has promise...but DICE delivered as expected, and while somewhat dissapointing, it's also VERY refreshing in my mind on quite a few aspects that have needed to have been executed for a while and it's kinda sad some of those took this long to happen. So yeah, plenty of good and bad, hell some parts where the Beta was waaaay more stable or enjoyable, and other parts where the official release kept it's word, even so, I'd give the game a solid 8-8.5 overall. And while I've yet to see the perfect game, no such single game will be that "perfect" game for each and every player, this one is the next most enjoyable one for me since BF2 and CoD4 for MP in all honesty.

:toast:

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
Haven't tried my clan's server or TPU's server, but beyond that there are other server issues that need dealt with. Though tonight was the most stable night yet...well since beta that is!
They've released R4 servers but are slow in implementing them. This is something that should have done before release day not a few days ofter release.

Damn audiophiles! While I can't disagree, I also think this game features much better sound all around than pretty much any shooter from the last few years that I can recall, both in direction (at least for me) and tuning. Sure the sound has been more hollywooded up than most, it also somehow adds to the excitement of gameplay, which to me makes up for a lto of the directional mess...generally there's so much going on in servers I play, if you even hear a guy's footsteps that far away, you're on a boring, 1/4-stocked server (imo). This game's much more fun with more people at least that's how I enjoy it, and for me the sound pays off quite well for audio enjoyment overall. Some games might have better placement, but this game's more about the arcadish-fps experience, so effects are priority, at least to me that's what seems obvious.
This is still a problem and has nothing to do with being an audiophile. Audio cues in this game are poor thus making the overall sound quality of the game poor. Being able to hear something doesn't make the audio quality better, that's just a fallacy. The overall presentation of the audio is what makes it great. This is where the game fails.

I did this back when Beta was still on, and it took instantly..though I went from 4 in beta to 2, it seems add-ons don't count. Now in the official release I'm just counted for 2 and 2142.

[/i]!![/I]

I hope it get's fixed, but not the end of the world yet. But as I've said many times, for the total ignorant screw ups this game features, it's a damn good thing DICE has made this game fun as hell to play, or stuff like this and the rest of your list would denote it as crap in gaming history. It's amazing what the small things like dedicated servers can do...:D
This is what I call a bias point of view. Although you are entitled to have one it's clear why you answer in the fashion that you do.

This and the long load times when loading a map either when joining a server or between matches is annoying...didn't notice this with my 260 and Beta...

Sorry man, but it's an FPS...NO SH!T?!?!!?!?! I'm fine with 120 or less ping, above that and it's rough. Seems normal to me on that aspect.
Did you forget that the opposite is true for COD games? Apparently it all depends on net code. Which is what I was pointing out.

Yeah, I do agree here, it's kind of annoying, but really doesn't take much to get to the point of unlocking them in any class...so at the same time kind of a moot point, generally the first round or two and you got it, though then you gotta wait to equip it so at least a theoretical 2-3 rounds before you have med pack, ammo, repair tool, etc.
It's not moot to expect a game to work as intended on release day. Again, another bias point of view. I am not "just happy" the game is finally released. It should be working as intended.

Agreed, I found 70 in .ini much better for my 24" 1920x1080 setup and personal preference, but there should be a slider in-game for damn sure, especially by now...as much as I've seen it requested, it would be a nice token to have taken care of this issue already.
I don't think your nitpicking but painting a broad brush of bias into your opinion of the current situation of the game. It is what it is at this point, a borked game. And it needs to be fixed. But there is no eta on another patch and if they will address all the issues found. There are many more that I've not posted in this thread that IMO need to be fixed.

You definitely have some solid points for arguments, and while I could nitpick too...even when I'm fighting the game to play, it's been worth it when I can play. At this point I think AvP is less buggy and as much as I forced myself to play that game which I have few issues with, I'd rather deal with the issues to play this game. I skipped MW2, can't play CoD4 or WaW anymore, and really for a modern FPS, this game has promise...but DICE delivered as expected, and while somewhat dissapointing, it's also VERY refreshing in my mind on quite a few aspects that have needed to have been executed for a while and it's kinda sad some of those took this long to happen. So yeah, plenty of good and bad, hell some parts where the Beta was waaaay more stable or enjoyable, and other parts where the official release kept it's word, even so, I'd give the game a solid 8-8.5 overall. And while I've yet to see the perfect game, no such single game will be that "perfect" game for each and every player, this one is the next most enjoyable one for me since BF2 and CoD4 for MP in all honesty.

:toast:

Your responses clearly come off as eristic, stilted and bias at times. It's as if you took offense of the many issues with this game. More over, the issues that should not be in the game. Overall, the things I've seen and expressed here degrades the game to a 4 out of 10. The potential is there which is why it doesn't get a 0 but if you can't play the game as intended (including all the perks that you should get with the game) do to bugs then giving the game a high score is just being disingenuous.

Sure the game maybe fun to you but it's not the end all be all of the game that can overshadow the many problems found in how it was developed. In order for the game to be enjoyable and not just fun major bugs needs to be fixed ASAP. Let me put it in another way. A cake well presented may look appetizing but if the ingredients put into it are not done properly eating the cake will change your opinion of it. The same applies to this game.

Last edited:
Processor 2700x under H100i progeebee
Motherboard ASUS x470 prime
Cooling Fans
Memory gskill ripjaw 3200
Video Card(s) MSi Vega 64 ref
Storage 120Gb OCZ Vertex 2E SSD - 500Gb Games - 1.5tb Storage and Media
Case CM HAF 932
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Software Win 10
If this game was a cake I'd have sex with it.

Eastcoast.. your personal opinions of this game are extremely depressing. Sure the game isn't perfect but since PC gamers in general have less and less epic shooters to play we might as well enjoy it for what it's worth. $50.. yes only $50 with no monthly payments or contracts. I pay this much for a good steak which only lasts me few hours (from consumption to combustion) so get off your horse and get in the game, or don't. Either way this thread is fail.

*unsubscribed.

Many of us have encountered problems, but we are still able to enjoy the game. I played the game with other TPUers last night for 3 hours straight, and It didn't crash me. I had some problems joining the servers, a log-off and relog worked for me all the time.

No matter what your opinion are, people, TPUers are playing this game, and all the fun overshadowed all the bugs. Because, i'm seriously having fun with this game.

All the problems so far are related to connection issues, which can be explained quite easily, dedicated servers, and EA has no direct control over them. And in the beta, none of these problems were there.

The cake looks bad, and smell bad, but that doesn't mean it tastes bad. This is a correct way to say it. A game is judged by gameplay, not by bugs. They WILL fix it, bugs are bugs, it's not intentional. If you don't think this is true, just return every single game that have bugs that annoy you so much you can't able to enjoy it.

I rated this game 9.9/10 for MP, the SP is not the best but above average. You don't reduce a video card point reviews because drivers kept crashing the card, the score is N/A when you can't do the test.

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
If this game was a cake I'd have sex with it.

Eastcoast.. your personal opinions of this game are extremely depressing. Sure the game isn't perfect but since PC gamers in general have less and less epic shooters to play we might as well enjoy it for what it's worth. $50.. yes only $50 with no monthly payments or contracts. I pay this much for a good steak which only lasts me few hours (from consumption to combustion) so get off your horse and get in the game, or don't. Either way this thread is fail.

*unsubscribed.
So instead of being depressed that the game's insurmountable bugs aren't' fixed yet you blame me for mentioning them. Nice. Folks this is called "shooting the messenger" and he does it in spades here. It's apparent that your problem with what I've posted is that it's true and posting about it upsets you. Sorry, but I think the person asking for my opinion of the game is entitled to my experience with it.

Many of us have encountered problems, but we are still able to enjoy the game. I played the game with other TPUers last night for 3 hours straight, and It didn't crash me. I had some problems joining the servers, a log-off and relog worked for me all the time. No matter what your opinion are, people, TPUers are playing this game, and all the fun overshadowed all the bugs. Because, i'm seriously having fun with this game.
This really has nothing to do what my post. I didn't mention anything about crashes nor did I mention anything about overall opinion of this game. I only presented my own opinion of this game. If you want to reply to me please do so in the context that I've posted, thanks.

Again

All the problems so far are related to connection issues, which can be explained quite easily, dedicated servers, and EA has no direct control over them. And in the beta, none of these problems were there.
This is actually incorrect as there are other problems with this game (for the most part mentioned already).

The cake looks bad, and smell bad, but that doesn't mean it tastes bad. This is a correct way to say it. A game is judged by gameplay, not by bugs. They WILL fix it, bugs are bugs, it's not intentional. If you don't think this is true, just return every single game that have bugs that annoy you so much you can't able to enjoy it.
Wrong analogy, remember they were the ones who enticed players to this game with dedicated server's, etc. So it's the outward appearance that's fine in this case.

I rated this game 9.9/10 for MP, the SP is not the best but above average. You don't reduce a video card point reviews because drivers kept crashing the card, the score is N/A when you can't do the test.
And I still see it as 4 and I can see why there is such disparity here. I wasn't "anticipating this game" as you have. And that's fine in my book. However, it clearly shows bias none the less.

Last edited:
System Name My Rig
Processor AMD 3950X
Motherboard X570 TUFF GAMING PLUS
Cooling EKWB Custom Loop, Lian Li 011 G1 distroplate/DDC 3.1 combo
Memory 4x16GB Corsair DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) MSI Seahawk 2080 Ti EKWB block
Storage 2TB Auros NVMe Drive
Display(s) Asus P27UQ
Case Lian Li 011-Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) JBL 30X
Power Supply Seasonic Titanium 1000W
Mouse Razer Lancehead
Keyboard Razer Widow Maker Keyboard
Software Window's 10 Pro
About the only bug I have encountered is the long time to load/rehresh servers. Outside of that, the game is epic, I mean all they had to do was update the formula of 1942...and your set. Don't mess with it if it ain't broke.

My posts are usually not direct to one person's post. That's why I didn't quote anyone or im too lazy to do so.

You said it like they intention put up dedicate servers and then make it buggy like hell. It's not like I'm forcing myself playing a game for hours, and not enjoying it. Because none of them related to gameplay. Again, bugs are bugs, and it will be fixed, you might want to put it down for a month before getting back to this game, or just return it. This is not exactly a bug report thread, 'cause none of us have any power to fix the game.

Questions are understandable, but all your posts seem so depressing in a way that "I don't care about playing this game I just want to find bugs". Anyone who joined in this thread care about playing this game, and if you can't give solutions, it doesn't matter what problems you could found.

Bias or not, the majority of people here ignored the problems. I'm looking at a brighter side of the game and it helps me to enjoy this game, because i'm actually care about playing this game.

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
My posts are usually not direct to one person's post. That's why I didn't quote anyone or im too lazy to do so.
Really? Perhaps that's why you actually quoted me then replied to each point I made.

You said it like they intention put up dedicate servers and then make it buggy like hell. It's not like I'm forcing myself playing a game for hours, and not enjoying it. Because none of them related to gameplay. Again, bugs are bugs, and it will be fixed, you might want to put it down for a month before getting back to this game, or just return it. This is not exactly a bug report thread, 'cause none of us have any power to fix the game.
My intention was to give him my opinion of the game as asked of me. As for the cake analogy the outward appearance of the game is actually fine. It's when you get into the game are there glaring problems.

Questions are understandable, but all your posts seem so depressing in a way that "I don't care about playing this game I just want to find bugs". Anyone who joined in this thread care about playing this game, and if you can't give solutions, it doesn't matter what problems you could found.

Bias or not, the majority of people here ignored the problems. I'm looking at a brighter side of the game and it helps me to enjoy this game, because i'm actually care about playing this game.
I don't have to ask questions, I was asked what I didn't like about the game. And I gave my view on what I noticed that should be fixed. In the end really has nothing to do with you or the alternative opinion you've formulated simply because I was asked for what I saw that I didn't like. :D

This is your thread, so I thought it in a different way, didn't know someone asked you for your opinions.

IMO, you're missing a great game. Possible best FPS MP game of this year.

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
Now that's all cleared up where is the patch?

System Name :)
Processor Intel 13700k
Motherboard Gigabyte z790 UD AC
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 64GB GSKILL DDR5
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC
Storage 960GB Optane 905P U.2 SSD + 4TB PCIe4 U.2 SSD
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW 175Hz QD-OLED + Nixeus 27" IPS 1440p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent
Audio Device(s) MOTU M4 - JBL 305P MKII w/2x JL Audio 10 Sealed --- X-Fi Titanium HD - Presonus Eris E5 - JBL 4412
Power Supply Silverstone 1000W
Mouse Roccat Kain 122 AIMO
Keyboard KBD67 Lite / Mammoth75
VR HMD Reverb G2 V2
Software Win 11 Pro
omfg jeez, by reading your posts Eastcoast someone would think the game was unplayable and extremely shitty.

I know some people don't like EA but just give it a rest.
The game runs great, looks great, sounds great, and even plays great.
I would say this is one of the best shooters in the past 5-10 years.

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
omfg jeez, by reading your posts Eastcoast someone would think the game was unplayable and extremely shitty.

L2R, my post was regarding to a question asked of me. Those are just some of the current issues with the game. As of right now, many can't play the game. Making your comment self defeating ;).

System Name Bones Beast
Processor Intel Core i7 4770k@4.5ghz
Motherboard ASROCK Extreme 3 Z87
Cooling Corsair H100 4x120mm fans!
Memory 2x4gigs Corsair Vengance 2400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290 @1151/1350/Corsair H55
Storage Samsung 120gig 840/OCZ Vector 120gig SSD/500gig SG/320
Display(s) Samsung S27A950D 27in 3D 120hz monitor
Case NZXT S340
Audio Device(s) Asus Zonar d1/Z506 Speakers
Power Supply Coolermaster GX750watt PSU
Software Windows 10 64bit
Hope its ok to post this here, if not sorry. Just wanted to let you know my clan also has a server up, its HC, The *CoRe* Clan server.

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
It's all good. Thanks for the info. I hope they fix the server browser so we can search by server name. As of right now it appears that the main server is down. So we can't do anything for the time being.

MatTheCat

System Name Bitch
Processor Intel i7 2600K @4.6Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3)
Cooling Noctua nh-u12p se2
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz 9-10-9-27
Video Card(s) POWERCOLOR HD 7970 3GB
Storage OCZ Vertex 2 240GB SSD / 2*320GB WDC RAID 0
Display(s) Samsung 226BW 21" 1650*1080
Case Lian Li PC B-25
Audio Device(s) Creative X-FI Professional PCI
Power Supply OCZ PC Power & Cooling 860W
Software Windows 7 x64

I know.

Amongst the masses of gleaming 'reviews', there does seem to be a lot of negativity against the game for some reason. I mean, it is only ever bit as playable as Modern Warfare but with destructable elements that beat Crysis hands-down whilst still performing brilliantly.

The game is incredible...a real mile stone....Don't know what everyone is bitching about.

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
I know.

Amongst the masses of gleaming 'reviews', there does seem to be a lot of negativity against the game for some reason. I mean, it is only ever bit as playable as Modern Warfare but with destructable elements that beat Crysis hands-down whilst still performing brilliantly.

The game is incredible...a real mile stone....Don't know what everyone is bitching about.

I read your post and thought the same thing.

I read your post and thought the same thing.

I think the gameplay itself is amazing. Most fun I have had since COD4. Runs great, looks great.

Problem is with the networking....(beta was fine, now retail is horrible) Right now I can't even login, because I get "Failed to connect to EA Online"

I think I've played a total of like 5-6 rounds thanks to networking issues. -_-

I've been waiting for this game a long time, and I had high hopes that dedicated servers would make networking a breeze. Problem is DICE seems to have made it too dependent on the master EA server to work properly under huge loads.

I just hope that they get it all sorted out eventually, cause like I said, gameplay and graphics are amazing. Please don't let this turn into the FPS version of Demigod. :(

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
I couldn't agree with your more on this. There are obvious networking issues and I think you hit the nail on the head that there is way to much dependency to the Master Server(s). Yes, right now they are adding R5 servers and doing other maintenance work. Hopefully that fixes all the of major issues. But time will tell.

PVTCaboose1337

Graphical Hacker
System Name Whim
Processor Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V LX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Memory 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 670 2gb
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, WD 2TB Black
Display(s) Shimian QH270 (1440p), Asus VE228 (1080p)
Case Cooler Master 430 Elite
Audio Device(s) Onboard > PA2V2 Amp > Senn 595's
Power Supply Corsair 750w
Software Windows 8.1 (Tweaked)
The EA backend which controls most EA titles is suffering from an outage at the moment. The EA Online teams are working to find the cause and get servers back online as soon as possible

This just in from EA. Servers down till 3am US Eastern time.

System Name PC
Processor i7 9700KF
Motherboard MSI Z390 A PRO
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000mhz
Video Card(s) PALIT RTX 4070 Dual 12Gb
Storage 2X Crucial MX500 2TB SSD, Samsung 850 pro 512gb SSD
Display(s) DELL C34H89x 34" Ultrawide
Case Corsair Obsidian 550D
Audio Device(s) Audioengine A5+ Speakers
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K70
Software Windows 10 64bit
dammit... its my fault guys... i was wishing that someone would go down on me... i diddnt expect it to be EA :D